L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Integration of Romanian community
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 1:44 pm    Sujet du message: Integration of Romanian community Répondre en citant

At the beginning of the afternoon, Cardinal Dunpeal was in an excellent mood. The sun was shining, which was probably a sign that this day was blessed by Jah.

It was undeniable that this was a great day for the Church, a great day for the Romanian community that would join, and a great day for the Aristotelian community as a whole.

The bells began to ring in the city of Rome, calling the faithfuls to come to the St Titus Basilica. Cardinal Dunpeal had his liturgical garments, and he came to open the doors of the Basilica.

Finally, he left the altar to go to Aristotle's square to welcome the faithfuls and the future Romanian clergy.

------

RP example to follow: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=15769

STEP 1: You "come in" the Basilica.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monsterguid

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 7:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Deacon Monsterguid enters the Basilica to attend the Integration of Romanian Community in Rome, does a reverence to the Cardinal:

-Your Eminence, your blessing! It's really a beautiful day. Jah bless us this day! - After Monsterguid sits to watch the Integration.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 7:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This sunnyday makes Tisha wonder if this is a sign from Jah for the entire comunity who will choose today to make the union with him. A very important day for her fellows. As she was preparing to go to the ceremony she hears the sound of the bells that calls the faithfuls so she goes to the St Titus Basilica.
Enters and silently bows and waves to the Father Dunpeal and the Father Monsterguid, then takes a place to attend the ceremony.

Thanks Kennagillian.
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 7:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was a sunny day, we have prayed to Jah for a nice weather today. These new bishop clothes are much more warmer than regular priest ones, maybe it was just because cleo2626 was so excited in his new clothes, who will know...

He wasn't in a hurry, he wanted for this day to last forever. On his right was his friend and brother by faith father Gras. On his left, were his two sister in faith Tisha and Rata. His deacon Ady was carrying his bishop crown and the first Jah Holy Bible of Valahian priesthood, with covers made from pure gold.
After those four well known figures of Valahian priesthood there was a procession formed from a good few of the inhabitants of the Slatina town, lead by the rest of the priests: Bricheta, Dr.devil, Mabum21, Vankedi, Andrutz, Goods, Siberianuljun and Mirceadino.
They have walked slowly to the entrance of the Basilica. After they have arrived in front of the main entrance, they admired for a while this magnificent structure, made stone by stone by the Valahian people.
There was nothing to compare it with how cleo2626 was feeling...
After that they have entered Basilica and saw their brothers from Hungary, Portugal, France, Bulgaria, England, Ireland, Sicily, Denmark, and Cardinal Dunpeal standing in front them. They walked slowly waiting for all foreign brothers to introduce themselves. When Lord Cl3ric of Valahia has introduced himself cleo2626 knelt and spoked:

Your Eminence,
My name is Cleo, i was born in city Winchester in England. During my life i have felt great wish to return to my family roots in Valahia and i have decided to go to city of Slatina and settle there. Life was good but there wasn't so much honest and religious people in Slatina. I had a dream then that i couldn't explain it then. I saw myself standing in church praying, and i had priest clothes on myself. I only could explain this as a call from Jah to serve him so i did. I have sent a letter to Cardinal Dunpeal who has travelled from Rome to Slatina so he can baptize and ordinate me as first priest in Valahia. I have managed to build churches in all our towns. As population was growing fast in our country it has been decided that we need one man who will manage our churches from one place, and this great honor has come to me.
I humbly ask Your Eminence as the representative of the Roman Pontiff and the Aristotelian Church to accept me and my fellow Valahian faithfuls.

After he has spoked, he kneels up waiting for Cardinal Dunpeals words...
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 7:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Today is the day when the Walachian Church enter in the Aristotelian Comunity. The young deacon Mirceadino enters in St. Titus Basilica. The Basilica had a intersting and holy air. Near the altar, Dunpeal and some Romanian priests wait for others.
Hello, Your Eminence! says Mirceadino.
--------
Astazi este ziua cand Biserica Valaha intra in Comunitatea Aristoteliana. Tanarul deacon Mirceadino intra in Basilica St. Titus. Basilica avea o atmosfera interesanta si sfanta. Langa altar, Dunpeal si cativa preoti romani asteptau pe altii.
Buna, Eminenta Ta! spune Mirceadino.
mabum21

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 9:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seeing everybody's eyes staring him mabum21 felt like choking but then while he entered the basilica everything seemed so peacefully and quiet. He was anxious.....everybody back home waited for him to come back and teach the church ways.
He joined the line and waited for his turn....
Chris_Romani

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 10:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Chris hears the bells. So he is starts to go to the Basilica.

He enters the church and welcomes everyone who are in it

Salvete my Brothers and Sisters. It´s a fantastic day today... Thank Jah for that.

Chris sits down
Sybilla

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 10:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young Countess was working in the Roman Heraldry offices when suddenly she heard the bright sound of the mighty bells of the Saint Titus Basilica. Apparently the mass for the Integration of Romanian Community would begin soon, and so she hurried trough the Holy City. She entered the enormous church and, impressed by the magnificence of the edifice, let her eyes slide trough the building. She had seen a lot in her short life, but nothing she had seen could match this. Silenced by the impression, she sat down in one of the front rows and waited for the mass to begin.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 11:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This silent before the ceremony remembers about her own baptism. It was about the same hour and the weather was beautiful too. Her heart was beating like it would have jumped away from her chest. But she waited that moment for a long time. And it's worthed. Now it's the turn of her brother and sisters to do this step.
Then her thoughts were interrupted. She saw that Valahian fellows were entering in the Church. Then saw Chris too. She waved them all and then sat back down silently.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Luznik

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Bishop of Lisbon, Luznik enters the Basilica to attend the Integration of Romanian Community in Rome.

He kneels to the cardinal and says:

- It´s a blessed day , then sits next to the Deacon Monsterguild

DuqueZezere

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 12, 2009 12:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Primate of Portugal, Monsignor D. Alexander do Zêzere, enters in the Basilica to assisitir to the wonderful cerimónia that was gone to accomplish.
To the floor a little sees that already if they find some clergymen there Portuguese, deciding to go to have with them.

Monsenhor Luznik, Diácono Monsterguid. Fico feliz por vos encontrar aqui.
Viram o Monsenhor Miguel? Ele disse que também iria estar presente...

Monsignor Luznik, Deacon Monsterguid. I stay happy to find you here.
They turn Monsignor Miguel? It said that also he would go to be present…

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 12, 2009 1:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Meu Ilustre Primaz , diz Luznik fazendo uma Vénia.
-Na Verdade ainda não o vimos , mas normalmente costuma perder-se no caminho , deve estar mesmo a chegar.

My Illustrious Primate says Luznik making a bow.
Truth-In we has not seen him yet, but usually tends to get lost on the way, must be just around the corner.

miguel_1993

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 12, 2009 2:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsenhor Miguel, sabendo que se encontrava atrasado para uma grande cerimônia como esta...

Ao chegar à Basilica de Santo-Titus, Miguel reclama com o seu acolito:

- Mais uma vez? Como é que te conseguiste perder? Queria ser um dos primeiro a felicitar os nossos irmãos Romenos, agora... Puff....

Enquanto avançava, no corredor de tão ilustre sala, vai murmurando uma oração até chegar ao lugar onde se encontravam os outros prelados portuguêses...

- Monsenhor Luznik, como tem passado? Espero que esteja a correr tudo bem pela Arquidiocese Lisboeta... Humm! O Primaz de Portugal presente nestas cerimônias não estava a espera... Mas seja bem aparecido Smile

Enquanto fazia uma pausa, senta-se ao lado dos Arcebispos, e comenta: - Perdi alguma coisa? Ou os nossos irmãos romenos ainda não estão presentes?

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 12, 2009 2:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor Voronwe enters the Cathedral to attend the ceremony. Seeing His Eminence and the monsignors Alexandre and Luznik addresses them to greet them.

- May Jah be with you. A beautiful day for such beautiful ceremony
RAta11

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 12, 2009 11:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am here...is tell in his mind...now just need to see what is happened....
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 1 sur 6

Sauter vers: