L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Register of baptisms for England, Scotland, and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 24, 2019 4:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

all posts above have been entered into the official registers

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=43147&start=0
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 19, 2019 4:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Baptism of Stanley

According tho the Rite of the Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church

Stanley of Kendal

Was Baptized in the Aristotelian Friendship by Josephus at the Parish of Kendal, Archdiocese of York on the 15th Day of February In the Year of Grace MCDLXVII.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 07, 2019 11:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Baptism of Gwyneth

According tho the Rite of the Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church

Gwyneth of Lichfield

Was Baptized in the Aristotelian Friendship by Arctaurus at St. Cross Church in Bridgewater, Diocese of Clifton on the 4th Day of June In the Year of Our Lord MCDLXVII.

Humility is not a virtue of the weak but of the strong... [Bishop of Clifton]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 10, 2019 7:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Updated

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 03, 2019 6:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
[center][/center]
Baptism Certificate of Negan. MacKinnon

We, H.E. Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, Cardinal-Deacon of Sainte Dominica in Capite, Bishop in Partibus of Lamia, Assessor to the developing churches, Expert to the pontifical collages of Heraldry, Prefect of the Villa of St.Loyat in our capacity as General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow, in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,

joyfully announce the baptism of Negan. MacKinnon the sacrament of baptism has been administered by our own hands within the church of Glasgow.

May the Most High guide him along our path of virtue!

Given in Glasgow, the 03rd of July, Wenesday within the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV 

Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose
Cardinal-Deacon of Sainte Dominica in Capite
Bishop in Partibus of Lamia
General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2019 11:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister, can you please provide the IG name of 'Negan. MacKinnon'? I cannot find him in the list (ooc: 'This character doesn't exist any longer'). Can you please direct me to the ceremony as well?

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2019 12:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am sorry I forgot to pass that in as some other errands occurred yesterday.

Negan. Is his in gratibus name

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2019 4:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, Sister.

It is indicated that he was baptized in the Church of Glasgow. Can you please lead me to the ceremony (link)? I may be looking at the wrong Church of Glasgow thread.

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2019 4:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[Look up in the highland halls - IG wise Negan cant travel neither can I as we both fulfill our duties as parish priests me in Glasgow he in Stirling RP wise the ceremony was held in Glasgow]

Lacine

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2019 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah, yes. I found it! I wasn't only in the wrong thread, I was in the wrong hall. Thank you for the direction. Updated!

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2019 11:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[I tend to use the highland halls since the archdiocese has parishes in both Scottish provinces]

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2019 3:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is a good idea. It will enable to let more people attend the sacraments. This is also the reason why most of the sacraments in England are being held in the Roman Aristotelian Hall in Forum One.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 29, 2019 10:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[OOC: due to IRL reasons of the one who got baptised this baptism ceremony could only get finished today RPwise, the ceremony was held again within the Highlandhalls]

Citation:
[center][/center]
Baptism Certificate of Marios Palaiologos-Beautfort

We, Monseigneur. Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, , Bishop in Partibus of Lamia, Assessor to the developing churches, Expert to the pontifical collages of Heraldry, Prefect of the Villa of St.Loyat in our capacity as General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow, in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,

joyfully announce the baptism of Marios Palaiologos-Beautfort [Marioew] the sacrament of baptism has been administered by our own hands within the church of Glasgow.

Given in Glasgow, the 15th of April, within the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV 

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 10, 2019 12:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Baptism Certificate of Woodruff

We, H.E. Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, Cardinal-Deacon of Sainte Dominica in Capite, Bishop in Partibus of Lamia, Assessor to the developing churches, Expert to the pontifical collages of Heraldry, Prefect of the Villa of St.Loyat ,General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow, in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,

joyfully announce the baptism of Woodruff the sacrament of baptism has been administered by our own hands within the Basilica of Saint Dominica in Capite in Rome. His godfather Monderak de Albarrasín will take care to deepen his faith day by day.

Given in Glasgow, the 1st of September, within the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV 

Cardinal-Deacon of Sainte Dominica in Capite

Lacine

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 16, 2019 4:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Updated

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Suivante
Page 39 sur 40

Sauter vers: