L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Polish brothers and sisters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Synekpinusia

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 25, 2010 2:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Witajcie.

Mój angielski jest cieniutki. Ale bede sie starac co nieco rozumiem a poza tym mam google tlumacza i jeden semestr angielskiego za soba.

Pozdrawiam.

Priest from Plock.
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 25, 2010 6:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Enjoys the more people there are in Rome. With emotion, shed a few tears, and said:
Welcome Eirik, Ignez and Synekpinusia. As some of you know, I started to explain, canon law, if found to be the person to help I would be very grateful.

After these words, threw on his cloak, and began to slowly recede into his sanctum.

//

Cieszy się że coraz więcej osób pojawia się w Rzymie. Ze wzruszenia uronił kilka łez, po czym powiedział:
Witajcie Eiriku, Ignez, Synekpinusia.J ak zapewne część z was wie zacząłem tłumaczyć prawo kanoniczne,jeśli znalazła by się osoba do pomocy byłbym bardzo wdzięczny.

Po tych słowach zarzucił na siebie płaszcz, i zaczął powoli oddalać się do swojej pracowni.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Eirik

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 25, 2010 11:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal a écrit:
What will happen is:

- you come to the ceremony you are baptised and ordained (as appropriate) with 4 posts.
- if you do not come to the ceremony the relevant "priests" will need to do the roleplay for the baptism (8 posts) and the roleplay for the ordination (5 posts) [as appropriate] for a total of 13 posts and more roleplay.

The ceremony is an "easier" way to legalise everything with a minimum of nuissance so it is in the best interest of everyone as many priests attend.

Please reflect Eirik and let me know.

OK. So let's wait for the rest.
Dobrze więc, zaczekajmy na resztę.
Ayahv

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 28, 2010 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, my name is Ayahvito Monte. I am devoted servant of Jah since my very birthday. I was baptised in the Church of St. Marks in Bristol and there I was serving as a deacon and then parishpriest. I have finished seminarie in Rome under the eye of my mentor and great friend, Bishop Rook. Lately I have noticed many representatives of the Holy Church from Kingdom of Poland here, in Rome. I wanted to offer my humble help anywhere it could be considered needful.

Witam, moje imie Ayahvito Monte. Jestem oddanym sługą Jah od momentu moich urodzin. Zostałem ochrzczony w Kościele pod wezwaniem Św. Marka w Bristol i tam służyłem jako diakon i proboszcz. Ukończyłem seminarium w Rzymie pod okiem mojego mentora i wielkiego przyjaciela, Biskupa Rook'a. Ostatnio zauważyłem wielu przedstawicieli Świętego Kościoła z Królestwa Polskiego tutaj, w Rzymie. Chciałem zaoferować moją skromną pomoc gdziekolwiek mogłaby zostać uznana za potrzebną.

Jah Bless,
Father Ayahv.

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 28, 2010 6:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ayahv, I see that You are very active not only in diplomatic issues... Welcome Brother. Very Happy

Ayahv, widzę, iż jesteś bardzo aktywny nie tylko w kwestiach dyplomacji...
Witaj Bracie Very Happy

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 28, 2010 11:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well...I only helped with diplomacy, because for obvious reasons I was familiar with polish language Smile. Whatever I am theologian and both my heart and body belong to Rome. That's why I am glad to see you made your way here. Currently I am on pilgrimage, heading toward borders of Kingdom of Poland. Maybe in future, with permission of His Eminence Dunpeal, I will be able to spread Word of Jah among faithfuls there. And of course drink a glass of fine ale from the brewery of the Order of Saint Dwywai with my brothers in Poland Laughing Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

Cóż...tylko pomagałem z dyplomacją, ponieważ z oczywistych powodów byłem zaznajomiony z językiem polskim Smile. Jakkolwiek jestem teologiem i zarówno moje serce jak i ciało należy do Rzymu. Dlatego też cieszę się, że tu bracia trafiliście. Aktualnie jestem na pielgrzymce, kieruję się w stronę granic Królestwa Polskiego. Może w przyszłości, za pozwoleniem Jego Eminencji Dunpeal'a, będę mógł głosić słowo Jah pośród tamtejszych wiernych. I, oczywiście, napić się szklaneczki prześwietnego piwa z browarów Zakonu Św. Dwywai z moimi braćmi w Polsce Laughing Ad maiorem Dei gloriam! Very Happy Very Happy

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 01, 2010 7:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Ayahv.

Believe me when I say it is very warming to see so many polish believers coming together to really move forward with their Church. I am only waiting for Eirik to say the word - once more polish clergy arrive - to start the integration cerimony.

OOC: There is a lot to do and the Church provides one of the most amazing roleplaying experiences so there will be space for everything Wink
Neckeros

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 05, 2010 9:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Na cichych zwykle korytarzach rozległ się ciężki odgłos kroków i po chwili wszedł do sali człek odziany niebogato, ale godnie do swej pozycji. Na czarnym płaszczu widniał biały krzyż.
Mężczyzna przyklęknął na kolano i dłonie swe wsparł o miecz po czym rzekł:
- Jam jest Neckeros, Generał Zakonu Rycerskiego Joannitów w ziemi polskiej z nadania czcigodnego Arcybiskupa Eirika, następca świętej pamięci Generała J.W.
Towarzyszący mu bracia również złożyli pokłon.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 07, 2010 1:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jam jest Jabi, Brat Zakonny. Przybyłem tutaj z Generałem Zakonu mego Neckerosem, gdyż jam za drogę duchową mych Braci i Sióstr Zakonnych odpowiedzialnym. Pokłon składam wszystkim zgromadzonym i studiować księgi się udaję.

My name is Jabi, lay brother. I came here with my Order's Master Neckeros, because I'm in charge of spiritual way of my brothers and sisters. Adoration of the lodge and everyone gathered to study the books I'm going.
przynadziei

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 13, 2010 8:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Peace with you, welcome all brothers (and sisters)
I'm Robert but all call me "przynadziei"

sorry my english is not very good - i hope we will write in polish too

jestem proboszczem w Gnieźnie oraz zakonnikiem od św Franciszka
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smile to look at another brother who came to Rome. Persist a little longer than I thought. Then the howl of his pocket a piece of paper and began to examine who is not yet. He thought for a moment and said:

Eirik already probably high time to start the ceremony, the integration is us enough to start it, it is true does not have all the parish priest, but except for them no longer live to see. With impatience I wait for your decision.

After these words, quickly went to the Villa San Loyats to continue to work on translations.

Uśmiechną się patrząc na kolejnych braci którzy przybyli do Rzymu.Trwa to trochę dłużej niż myślałem. Po czym z kieszeni wyją kartkę papieru i zaczął sprawdzać kogo jeszcze nie ma. Pomyślał przez chwilę i powiedział:

Eiriku już chyba najwyższy czas aby zacząć ceremonię integracji, jest nas wystarczająco dużo by ją zacząć, co prawda nie ma jeszcze wszystkich proboszczów, lecz chyba na nich się już nie doczekamy. Ze zniecierpliwieniem czekać będę na Twoją decyzję.

Po tych słowach szybko udał się do Villa San Loyats by kontynuować pracę nad tłumaczeniami.
Eirik

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 14, 2010 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I think we are all now. Let's begin the ceremony.

Myślę, że jesteśmy już wszyscy. Zacznijmy ceremonię.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 14, 2010 9:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellent. In that case I invite everyone to come to the Basillica St Titus which opens its doors only this time for this very special cerimony.

++++++++++++++
OOC: Basilica St Titus is the VIP space for RP in Rome - please be professional and bring lots of players.

An example RP is given so people know what to do, and it is in English. Using online translator is fine. You can use Polish, I just ask you translate into english so more players in Rome and follow and participate.

Any questions I am here - big occasion ^^
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 23, 2010 6:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Dunpeal can we begning a ceremony?? I know of does not have any but they had enough time to come?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 24, 2010 3:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cerimony has started. I am just waiting for Eirik to give signal to continue. There are 5 steps, I move from step 1 to 2 etc when Eirik gives signal =)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 2 sur 6

Sauter vers: