L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Polish brothers and sisters
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 19, 2010 5:23 pm    Sujet du message: The search for Polish brothers and sisters Répondre en citant

The archdeacon of Rome is in the main square wondering about his other brothers and sisters, beyond the walls of Rome towards the West. He wonders if the faithful and the believers who speak polish are aware of Rome and the impact Rome can have in their lives, helping them to come closer to Jah and to live among the bigger community - the flock of Jah.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 6:23 pm    Sujet du message: Re: The search for Polish brothers and sisters Répondre en citant

Dunpeal a écrit:
Archidiakon Rzymu poważnie się zastanawia nad swoim braćmi i siostrami, na zachód od murów Rzymu. Zastanawia się czy oddani i wierzący mówiący po polsku mają na uwadze Rzym i czy wpływ Rzymu mógłby w ich życiu pomóc zbliżyć się do Jah i żyć w większej społeczności - stada Jah

Strolling through the alleys of Rome, heard the words of Archdeacon. Initially, he did not know what's going on, but when he heard the words spoken among your country, decided closer to the speaker. Listened with impatience archdeacon.
The depth of his thought and said:
Yes definitely it's time.
How quickly wrote a letter to his co-brothers in poland.

//
Przechadzając się po Rzymskich alejkach, usłyszał słowa archidiakona. Początkowo nie wiedział o co chodzi, lecz gdy pośród wypowiadanych słów usłyszał nazwę swojego kraju, postanowił przybliżyć się do mówiącego. Ze zniecierpliwieniem wysłuchał archidiakona.
Pomyślał i w głębi siebie powiedział:
Tak zdecydowanie to już czas.
Czym prędzej napisał list do swoich współbraci w Polsce.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 9:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal is very happy that someone shows up.

Brother Camcal, I am so pleased with your presence. I hope more of your brothers come so we can finally work together and bring the Church of Polant to Rome.

Making a religious sign he concludes.

I am counting on you!

------------

Zaproponuj lepsze tłumaczenie

Dunpeal jest bardzo szczęśliwy, że ktoś się pokazał.

Bracie Camcal, jestem bardzo zadowolony z twojej obecności. Mam nadzieję, że więcej waszych braci się tutaj zjawi, abyśmy mogli wreszcie współpracować i doprowadzić Kościół Polski do Rzymu.

Czyni religijny znak i podsumowuje.

Liczę na was!
Jern
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 9:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My również jako wierni słudzy Najwyższego chcemy rozpocząć współpracę ze stolicą apostolską. Ożywienie Kościoła i praca na jego rzecz jest dla nas najważniejszym celem.

We, too, as faithful servants of the Most High we want to cooperate with the Holy See. The revival of the Church and work in his favor is our main goal.
Sasek

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 10:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Witajcie Bracia i Siostry w wierze.
Ciesze się bardzo, że wreszcie nasza Eklezja i tu znalazła swoje miejsce.
Jako Asystent Prymasa Królestwa Polskiego, będę starał się przekazywać mu najnowsze informacje dotyczące naszej działalności w Rzymie, do momentu, kiedy i On tu zawita.
Ekscelencjo Jernie, wreszcie możemy pomyśleć o trzeciej diecezji. Very Happy
Br. Camcalu, a Tobie dziękuję za zmobilizowanie mnie do rejestracji... Choć zaglądałem tu od dawna, dopiero teraz się zarejestrowałem...

Welcome Brothers and Sisters in Faith.
I'm very happy, that our Polish Eclessiae have found place for our actions.
As Assistant of Kingdom of Polish Primate - Abp Eirik, I'll try to give him the newest reports about our activity, until he will come to this beautiful City.
His Excellency, Jern, finally we could think about Polish third diocese Very Happy
Brother Camcal, I must to thank You that You mobilizated (??) me to registration... I know about this forum for long time, but until now I wasn't registrated.

I must apologize for all my mistakes. I don't like speaking English...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 10:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He looked around, on his mouth appeared smile and he said:

I am pleased that more and more people are there here, I hope that our cooperation will be very fruitful. But we are still too few here.

Then reach for a piece of paper and pen and began writing to their brothers in the faith

//

Rozejrzał się wokoło, na jego ustach pojawił się uśmiech, po czym powiedział:

Cieszy mnie że coraz więcej osób pojawia się tutaj, mam nadzieje że nasza współpraca będzie bardzo owocna. Lecz nadal jest nas zbyt mało tutaj.

Po czym sięgną po kartkę papieru i pióro i zaczął pisać do swoich braci w wierze.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 5:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome all Razz

I am so happy to have more polish brothers coming and I hope more come. English is fine and I understand. As long as some speak english that is fine, in the future each church is semi-independent and we want to support brothers owning their church and talking their native language.

When we have 5 brothers we can start the first step to come to Rome: ceremony of integration (example for Valhalia here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=18203).
Orodruin

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 8:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Witam wszystkich serdecznie. Zgłasza się brat Orodruin, proboszcz parafii kaliskiej.

Hello everyone. I'm brother Orodruin, parish priest in Kalisz.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 4:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Orodruin, I hope more come Smile
Eirik

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 7:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am also here. it would be rather strange if the head of the polish church was not present on this forum.

Jestem również tutaj. Byłoby raczej dziwne, gdyby głowa polskiego kościoła nie była obecna na tym forum.
Ignez

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see that everyone introduce here, so:
I'm Ignez, priest from Wyszogród

Widzę że każdy się tu przedstawia, więc:
Jestem Ignez, ksiądz z Wyszogrodu. Very Happy
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 24, 2010 12:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellent Very Happy

Welcome Eirik and Ignez. Right, I think we have enough to start the ceremony of integration.

Eirik - do you prefer more priests come? If everyone comes to the ceremony of integration they everyone will be automatically baptised and ordained as necessary.
Eirik

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 24, 2010 9:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I still don't see some of our priests. But let's start the ceremony - maybe they will appear later.
Sasek

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 24, 2010 11:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

But Eirik, if they won't come, thay won't be officialy ordained and baptisted... As Dunpael said: our structures are illegal, of course until ceremony...

Eiriku, jak nie przyjdą to nie będą od razu ochrzczeni i wyświęceni, trzeba będzie robić kolejne ceremonie dla nich, tak mi się wydaje...

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 24, 2010 11:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What will happen is:

- you come to the ceremony you are baptised and ordained (as appropriate) with 4 posts.
- if you do not come to the ceremony the relevant "priests" will need to do the roleplay for the baptism (8 posts) and the roleplay for the ordination (5 posts) [as appropriate] for a total of 13 posts and more roleplay.

The ceremony is an "easier" way to legalise everything with a minimum of nuissance so it is in the best interest of everyone as many priests attend.

Please reflect Eirik and let me know.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 1 sur 6

Sauter vers: