L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Polish brothers and sisters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jern
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2010 7:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

done Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2010 10:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cleric for all these baptisms and ordinations - done in the integration ceremony - will be "Dunpeal" Wink
Jern
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2010 1:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I write only the priests of my diocese?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2010 1:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jern a écrit:
I write only the priests of my diocese?

Yes, Jern does Plocka, Eirik does "the rest".
Jern
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2010 1:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ok i have the list
Eirik

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2010 7:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OK, "the rest" is already done.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2010 12:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, so to sum up we have:

- integrate the Polish brothers and sisters in Rome;
- baptised and ordained all those who wanted to be baptised and ordained;
- registered in the official records those who were baptised and ordained.

Now we need to "elect" the bishops. I know that Jern and Eirik have worked a lot but technically anyone who is ordained can be made bishop. My advice is that the clergy - the ordained members in this case - talk among themselves and propose two candidates for bishop and archbishop. I think, naturally, it could be Eirik and Jern but because I should be impartial I will not say anything, and let the work and charisma of each person do the talking.

5. Polish clergy to discuss and agree on 2 candidates for archbishop and bishop, so they can be made (officially) bishop.
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2010 2:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There is probably a mix too. So let it be Eirik and Jern. Unless one of them wants to resign. This is my opinion.
Sasek

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2010 6:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'll be Cardinal.... I want... buuuu Razz
(crying like small baby)

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 08, 2010 9:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Venerable Dunpeal, Jern, my dear children. As you know I am pretty old and the archdiocese is very large, too large for me to travel all around. The spirit is strong but the body is weak.
So let me resign and let's choose the better candidate for the archbishop.
Asasyn

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 08, 2010 10:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear sirs. Is there no possibility to create a third diocese? In our principality we would gladly welcome a new bishop and it would bring many people back to the church. Just think about it. Regards
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 09, 2010 8:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The dioceses are made by the game admins for the whole game, and I never heard of the game admins changing dioceses at a request of players. I guess you can try, via the faq tool in game?

@Eirik - There are many positions available, including that of bishop; please do not be offended with me not saying "I think Eirik should be bishop" because, as I said, I should remain impartial and it should be you, in team and in dialogue, to agree on someone, so you are all happy. I hope that makes sense.
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 09, 2010 10:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Asasyn a écrit:
Dear sirs. Is there no possibility to create a third diocese? In our principality we would gladly welcome a new bishop and it would bring many people back to the church. Just think about it. Regards

I talked about this with the Polish admins, they said that they would submit our proposal.
Eirik

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 10, 2010 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Cardinal Dunpeal. I wanted to resign much earlier than now. But when we started the ceremony of integration I decided to lead it to the end. But now, after that, please, let me leave.
I hope we will find the better person.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 10, 2010 7:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The important thing is that you are all happy. Talk among yourselves, and give 2 names =)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 5 sur 6

Sauter vers: