L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Official stamps, coat of arms etc
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is up to you but I think colour looks better. Once Cleo is happy with whichever choice she should say so I can tell her where to go and make the request.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 8:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great, then we should wait for him.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 12:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Me and her Mr. Green
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 1:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ooops, Dunpeal did it again... Razz
Although right now i cannot think anything else but about what great work Tisha did there... well, i really like both shields, they look like they are "in the right place"... Rolling Eyes
So, i say: how about we use both of them? Like the black and white for plain situations and the colored one for special ones... Can we? Rolling Eyes
If not, the final choice will be, of course, the colored one...

P.S. I also have one little piece of good news, since we did "recruited" another lvl 3 player today, so, i guess this will give us the opportunity to lead our first "made in Valahia" ceremony, right?
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 10:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Cleo.
Just an ideea. If we can't use both of them we can take the black and white one to use it as official stamp for the birth/wedding/death certificates that will give.
I am thinking in opening an office in Valahia or eve here if that's allowed, where I will give the official certificates to peoples after their ceremony is registered. Very Happy
Ours will be first Wink

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 4:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

cleo2626 a écrit:
So, i say: how about we use both of them?

No, just one.

cleo2626 a écrit:
If not, the final choice will be, of course, the colored one...

Excellent, coloured one it is. Now Cleo needs to go here to the Rome Heraldry here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=18025 and request the episcopal assembly coat of arms.

cleo2626 a écrit:
P.S. I also have one little piece of good news, since we did "recruited" another lvl 3 player today, so, i guess this will give us the opportunity to lead our first "made in Valahia" ceremony, right?

Yes. Is the role play for ordination translated?

tisha_777 a écrit:
Thanks Cleo.
Just an ideea. If we can't use both of them we can take the black and white one to use it as official stamp for the birth/wedding/death certificates that will give.

We cannot. There are 3 coloured stamps depending on their use, ranging from administrative to temporal to personal. But everything one step at a time.

tisha_777 a écrit:
I am thinking in opening an office in Valahia or eve here if that's allowed, where I will give the official certificates to peoples after their ceremony is registered. Very Happy
Ours will be first Wink

You can open it here, in Rome, I advise a topic (first) then we see how it goes.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 4:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The role play for ordination is translated by Tisha (thanks you Tisha Very Happy) and we have 20 texts finished (I mush put diacritics). In weekend I will publish the texts (after YE will make the sub-forum for these Very Happy)
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 5:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

mirceadino a écrit:
The role play for ordination is translated by Tisha (thanks you Tisha Very Happy) and we have 20 texts finished (I mush put diacritics). In weekend I will publish the texts (after YE will make the sub-forum for these Very Happy)

Ok, in that case Cleo can do the ordination - as the is the vice-primate - and you could give me a name and a short description of the sub-forum (in your language) so I can set it up?
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Name (nume): Biblioteca Ecleziastică Valahă (or if the forum has problems with our diacritics in titles, put "Biblioteca Ecleziastica Valaha")
Description (descriere): Toate textele şi documentele importante sunt arhivate aici, într-un lăcaş chiar în Sfânta Romă.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 5:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And just like that it is done ^^ put mirceadino as the moderator =)
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 23, 2010 5:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Wink
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 27, 2010 12:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

cleo2626 a écrit:

for the Archdiocese - we want the shield to have an upper horizontal ribbon made from 3 parallel lines: first one blue, the second one yellow (or golden) and the third one red. The main shield should have a light blue background with an golden eagle on the center. The eagle must carry a key on his claws.

cleo2626 a écrit:

for the Diocese of Slatina - upper horizontal ribbon made from one red line. The main shield should have a yellow (or golden) background with an red apple on the center.

cleo2626 a écrit:

for the Diocese of Targoviste - upper horizontal ribbon made from one yellow (or golden) line. The main shield should have a background made from golden&black stripes with an red T letter on the center.

cleo2626 a écrit:

for the Diocese of Arges - upper horizontal ribbon made from one blue line. The main shield should have a green background with 3 fishes on the center.

If I didn't understood good or if there's anything need to be changed please let me know.
Hope they are okay.
Personally I don't like the Targoviste one....too much yellow Very Happy

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 27, 2010 8:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cleo?
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 27, 2010 11:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For Arges, I think that a gold (yellow) or silver (white or grey) is better... Blue fish on green background don't respect the rule "colour on metal, metal on colour". Very Happy
And if you can, put the "meuble" from this shiel(I don't know what is the traduction of this from French): http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3602/poissonmj3.gif , but make the fish golden (yellow) or silver (white or grey) Wink

Pentru Arges, cred ca auriu (galben) sau argint (alb sau gri deschis) e mai bun... Pestii albastri pe fundal verde nu respecta regula "culoare pe metal, metal pe culoare". Very Happy
Si daca poti, pune ca "mobila" pentru scut (nu stiu care este traducerea din franceza: http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3602/poissonmj3.gif, dar fa pestii aurii (galbeni) sau argintii (alb sau gri deschis).

For Slatina, I think that is better a apple like the fish "meuble" (you can put a tree with apples Very Happy --> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/98/H%C3%A9raldique_meuble_Pommier.svg/450px-H%C3%A9raldique_meuble_Pommier.svg.png)... the tree's body make green/marron.
Pentru Slatina, cred ca e mai bun un mar ca pestele-mobila (poti pune un copac cu mere:Very Happy --> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/98/H%C3%A9raldique_meuble_Pommier.svg/450px-H%C3%A9raldique_meuble_Pommier.svg.png)... trunchiul copacului fa-l verde sau maro.

For Targoviste, you can use a fur gold-black (but the up rubber made gold): http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=4197
I think that "vair" is the best fur Wink

Pentru Targoviste, poti folosi o blana aurie-neagra (dar banda de sus las-o aurie): http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=4197
Cred ca "vair" e cea mai potrivita blana Wink

The shiel of the archdiocese (province) is good, I think Very Happy
Scutul pentru arhidioceza (provincie) e bun, cred Very Happy
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 27, 2010 2:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finished them. I like more these ones Very Happy

For Slatina:

For CdA:

Targoviste:

Thanks Kennagillian.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: