L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

pytania/questions
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jern
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 12, 2010 6:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Entering the world of rk, rp have made a her name as your nickname. name is name, not necessarily consist of 5 words:) I am modest, I do not like titles, because my name is simply Jern.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 12, 2010 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jern a écrit:
Entering the world of rk, rp have made a her name as your nickname. name is name, not necessarily consist of 5 words:) I am modest, I do not like titles, because my name is simply Jern.

I will try to explain better. Everyone in the game has a role play name, a name which they play the game, set in 1458. In your case, if you have no titles and no family, your name would be Jern of Krakow (the town where you were born).

All I am saying is that someone whose login is 3luv_69 cannot think to be taken seriously in role playing to use that name. Not normal in 1458, you understand now?

It is a chance to be original and creative. It is what the game is about!
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2010 6:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can we now apply for a coat of the Diocese or we must wait for endings of the ceremony integration?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2010 8:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Camcal a écrit:
Can we now apply for a coat of the Diocese or we must wait for endings of the ceremony integration?

Wait, yes, all in good time. Remember patience is a virtue and I am here to guide in every step. We will do everything, do not be afraid.
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 28, 2010 8:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smile Just recently browsed the forum and wanted exactly sure.
Grimmm

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 22, 2010 9:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminencjo.
Za wiedzą i zgodą Eirika wspomagam brata Camcala w dziele tłumaczenia nauk i praw kościoła na język polski.
Ponieważ kościół w Polsce jest młody, bardzo bym pragną podjąć studia teologiczne w Rzymie by poszerzyć mą wiedzę,
i móc lepiej służyć naszemu kościołowi. Czy eminencja mógłby poradzić/wskazać do kogo się zgłosić i jakim wymaganiom sprostać ?

Eminence
With the knowledge and consent of Eirik I assisted brother Camcal in the work of translation rights and church teachings into Polish.
As the church in Poland is very young I want to study theology in Rome to enlarge my knowledge,
and be able to better serve our church. Do Eminence could therefore help or indicate way to whom to report and what the requirements I must need?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 22, 2010 4:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Grimmm - studying theology you mean studying in the seminary? The seminary is done in your language, Polish, but there is no seminary yet. First you need to translate the documents, then you need to write the tests, then you need to find teachers, then you apply to go to the seminary. By Polish in Polish. So you see, we just started the very first step =)

--------

Witam Grimmm - studia teologiczne na myśli studia w seminarium? Seminarium odbywa się w twoim języku, Polski, ale nie ma jeszcze w seminarium. Najpierw musisz przetłumaczyć dokumenty, musisz napisać testy, a następnie musisz znaleźć nauczyciela, to stosuje się pójść do seminarium. Przez polskich w języku polskim. Więc widać, po prostu zaczął pierwszy krok =)
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2010 4:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I saw earlier on the Rome forum in which all books are written in the different kingdoms, but now I can not find it. Maybe you know where it is.?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2010 4:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do not understand your question. All texts are in the library.
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2010 4:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here I saw somewhere on the forum about where all the scrolls were written down what are the universities. Only now I can not find this topic.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 30, 2010 5:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is in hrp help forum: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=14
Klarysa

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 14, 2010 12:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Witam. Pojawiłam się na forum dopiero wczoraj i przyznam, że czuję się nieco zagubiona. Widzę że odbyła się tu już ceremonia chrztu i wyświęcenia części kapłanów. Zastanawiam się jaki jest wobec tego mój status i co powinnam zrobić? Pełnię obowiązki proboszcza w Nowym Sączu, nie jestem jednak księdzem ale osobą świecką (zresztą zamężną).

Hello. I have only got here yesterday and I am a little lost. I see that there has been a baptism and ordination of some priests already. I wonder what is my status then and what am I supposed to do? I perform duties of a parish priest in the town of Nowy Sącz. However, I am not really a priest but a lay person (a married woman).
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 16, 2010 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What about the sacraments which were awarded earlier before arriving in Rome? Are they valid??
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 19, 2010 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@Camcal - Yes, the cerimony of integration confirmed everything Wink

@Klarysa - You are a deaconess (not ordained member of the clergy) ^^
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 24, 2010 8:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bishops must be from two different dioceses??
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 2 sur 8

Sauter vers: