L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

pytania/questions
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 09, 2010 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

=)

I know, but I meant that, just like you witnessed the good character of Fairlight, you also need to witness the good character of Jern. Remember? I mentioned you should do that for both, but you only did that for Faitlight, that is why I thought it could have changed.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 09, 2010 11:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In that case, there was a small mistake, we thought of as Jern is already a bishop doesn't have to write his motivation:)

But since I write, Jern is a good candidate because: it is probably the best educated in our diocese, is one of the most active players, and so far has done well in managing the diocese.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 09, 2010 12:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He is bishop but not "officially". What we are doing is to "make official" =) So, can a few players witness Jern's good character and then I can appoint? ^^
Jern
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 09, 2010 4:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is no longer dependent from me Smile
Liopop

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 10, 2010 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think that Jern is very good bishop. He is very active and he's very well managed the diocese.
Grimmm

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 12, 2010 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Also, I can testify that Jern is active and a wise bishop.
ley namura

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 12, 2010 9:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

that's right, Jern is good and very helpfull bishop
Ignez

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 12, 2010 10:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jern is that kind of person who has a passion, so he is really good bishop.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 12, 2010 10:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can someone please translate to Polish the following two announcements for the election by the clergy of the two new bishops, Fairlight and Jern, and check the names are correct?

I also need the role play names, for example, I am Dunpeal in the game (login) and my role play name is Dunpeal Godwin de Avis (because I belong to the Avis family, otherwise you use the name of the town where you were born originally). When this is done I will ask the admins to appoint =)

Citation:

Election of Fairlight as Gnieźnieńska Metropolitain Archbishop.

We, prelate plenipotentiary and chancellor for the congregation for the diffusion of faith, according to popular clergy community support:

Appoint Fairlight, as metropolitan archbishop of the archdiocese of Gnieźnieńska, in the religious province of Gnieźnieńska.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Written in Rome on XII of June on the year of grace MCDLVIII of Jah

On behalf of the polish community, prelate plenipotentiary Dunpeal Godwin de Avis.

Citation:

Election of Jern as Płocka Suffragan Bishop.

We, prelate plenipotentiary and chancellor for the congregation for the diffusion of faith, according to popular clergy community support:

Appoint Jern, as suffragan bishop of the diocese of Płocka, in the religious province of Gnieźnieńska.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Written in Rome on XII of June on the year of grace MCDLVIII of Jah

On behalf of the polish community, prelate plenipotentiary Dunpeal Godwin de Avis.

Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2010 9:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal, I have two small questions:
1 Is the Cardinal is prelate plenipotentiary and chancellor for the congregation for the diffusion of faith, or chancellor is another person.

2 In Poland adopted by the auxiliary bishop of the diocese, call to suffragan. I don't know how to translate it so that it was understandable for the people. Or simply write a bishop?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2010 3:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

1. It is the same person - we - is actually "Dunpeal". "Dunpeal" has 2 relevant titles to include in this edict.

2. If you have no translation for "suffragan" then you can adapt. We use "suffragan" from the real name the Roman Catholic Church uses.
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2010 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So I use We, prelate... no I, prelate....
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2010 4:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, use "We" because it is the traditional style used in the historical context, in other simplified words, it looks pretty Smile
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2010 4:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

but in Polish already does not sound so nicely Very Happy

Citation:

Wybór Fairlighta Koniecpolskiego herbu Pobog na Metropolitę Arcybiskupa Gnieźnieńskiego.

My, pełnomocnik prałata i Kanclerz Kongregacji Rozpowszechniania Wiary, mając na uwadze szerokie poparcie społeczności kościelnej:

Mianujemy Fairlighta Koniecpolskiego herbu Pobog, na arcybiskupa metropolitę archidiecezji Gnieźnieńskiej, w Gnieźnieńskiej prowincji kościelnej.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Sporządzono w Rzymie dnia XII Czerwca Roku Pańskiego MCDLVIII

W imieniu społeczności polskiej, pełnomocnik prałata Dunpeal Godwin de Avis.

Citation:

Wybór Jerna z Warszawy na Biskupa Sufragana Płockiego.

My, pełnomocnik prałata i Kanclerz Kongregacji Rozpowszechniania Wiary,mając na uwadze szerokie poparcie społeczności kościelnej:

Mianujemy Jerna z Warszawy, na biskupa sufragana diecezji Płockiej, w Gnieźnieńskiej prowincji kościelnej.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Sporządzono w Rzymie dnia XII Czerwca Roku Pańskiego MCDLVIII

W imieniu społeczności polskiej, pełnomocnik prałata Dunpeal Godwin de Avis.

Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2010 5:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks you Camcal. I have announced it here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=21125 ^^ and also requested the appointments in game.

Now, we can start thinking about the cardinals for the polish speaking area. Does one of the bishops have a preference? Cardinal is quite demanding if you want to do well, help people and make a difference. You have so many parishes you are entitled to cardinals ^^

Fairlight? Jern? Opinions?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 6 sur 8

Sauter vers: