L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Valahian bishops
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 13, 2010 11:44 am    Sujet du message: Valahian bishops Répondre en citant

The next step then is to prepare everything for the establishment of the cathedrals: election of bishops. Usually bishops are elected by the other bishops in the area but since there are none, only Cleo in rank, we will have to try something slightly different, this time only! Taking this information into consideration:

Religious Province of Valahia
Citation:
Archdiocese of Targoviste
+ Targoviste (capital of archdiocese)
+ Targsor
+ Snagov
Diocese of Arges
+ Curtea de Arges (capital of diocese)
+ Campulung
+ Pitesti
Diocese of Slatina
+ Slatina (capital of diocese)
+ Rosiorii de Vede

I would assume Cleo will become Archbishop of Targoviste meaning that there is a need to chose two other bishops, bishop of Arges and bishop of Slatina. I propose, therefore, that Cleo suggests two names that most Valahian clergy will respect and support to be their bishops and we will 'talk about it'.

Things to remember when discussing this:
1. A bishop will be bishop in game meaning they cannot also be priest in game;
2. A bishop has to live in their diocese capital (for coding reasons), or the very least in their diocese. I strongly suggest capital (of the diocese!);
3. It is possible, to give an example, for a priest of Canada to become bishop in Poland, they just need to move (I mean, move in game).

Any questions let me know. So you see the rational the next steps will be:

2. Make role play for anointment of bishop:
3. Each bishop to nominate 3-4 level 3 church baptised (no requirement to be ordained aka priest) for their (arch)diocesan councils (more to follow later).

Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 9:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This will be our final list:
Archdiocese of Slatina - Archbishop of Slatina – Cleo2626
+ Slatina (capital of archdiocese)
+ Rosiorii de Vede
Diocese of Targoviste – Bishop of Targoviste – Tisha_777
+ Targoviste (capital of diocese)
+ Targsor
+ Snagov
Diocese of Arges - Bishop of Arges - Mirceadino
+ Curtea de Arges (capital of diocese)
+ Campulung
+ Pitesti
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, we checked here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=18832 that the list Cleo introduces is the most accurate from an historical point of view so we will work with it.

Before I go any further are Tisha and Mircedino living in their diocese capital and are they widely supported by the clergy for the position of bishops?
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 11:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

They will be widely supported by the clergy for the position of bishops.
Also me and Mirceadino are in the right place, Tisha is on her way to Targoviste, we will let you know when she will be there.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 1:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellent. In that case we can move to step 2:

2. Make role play for anointment of bishop:

Feel free to use the portuguese example (made by me) here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=16265 as it respects the Church Law. Remember, no need to translate word by word! The important thing is to adapt and have meaning in your language.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 12:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cleo, a spus Tisha ca traduce maine ceremonia aceea :-s
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 1:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will translate that ceremony into romanian. And yes...I am traveling and will move to Targoviste.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 4:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tisha - I advise that you are present but do not move yet, just in case the game admins decide to change the capital. Saves the problems of moving etc Wink
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can move wherever I want without losing anything because I have no fields, no workshop...nothing...I've lost all when went to France to read Methaphisics...but thanks for advice anyway Wink

Thanks Kennagillian.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 10:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal:
Code:
Cardinalul [NUME1] şi Episcopul [NUME2] se află în altar, unde se pregăteşte slujba pentru numirea lui [NUME3] ca episcop al [ORAS].

Credincioşi, ridicaţi-vă.

Vlahov:
Code:
[NUME3] ascultă cu emoţie cuvintele cardinalului cu speranţa că este demn de o responsabilitate atât de mare şi că Jah il va ajuta.

Cigla:
Code:
Fii mei, ne-am adunat astăzi în Capela Valahiei la Roma pentru a-l sărbători pe Atot-puternicul. Această sărbatoare nu trebuie sa fie una festivă în totalitate, ci trebuie făcută cu umilinţă şi reculegere.

Dunpeal:
Code:
Eminenţa sa [NUME1] se apropie de [NUME3].

[b][NUME3], acesta este cu siguranţă un moment special pentru tine. Credinţa în Jah ne uneşte şi astfel suntem aici pentru înălţarea în funcţie. În acest scop, aici, în faţă credincioşilor trebuie să depuneţi un jurământ.

[NUME3] promiţi să reînnoieşti jurământul de celibat şi să nu iţi formezi o familie ?[/b]

Vlahov:
Code:
Promit.

Dunpeal:
Code:
[NUME3] promiţi să reînnoieşti jurământul de a nu folosi arme cu excepţia celor de gală la paradele nobilimii sau a celor de drept comun?

Vlahov:
Code:
Promit.

Dunpeal:
Code:
[NUME3] promiţi să reînnoieşti jurământul de a duce o viaţă exemplară dedicându-te învăţăturii în locul strângerii bunurilor materiale temporare, să iţi dedici abilitaţile în slujba adevăratei credinţe şi a credincioşilor în general ?

Vlahov:
Code:
Promit.

Dunpeal:
Code:
[NUME3] promiţi să reînnoieşti jurământul de a îndeplini această triplă supunere: supunerea la ierarhia stabilită de Hristos, supunerea faţă de dogme şi supunerea faţă de dreptul canonic ?

Vlahov:
Code:
Promit.

Dunpeal:
Code:
Apoi cardinalul [NUME1] şi episcopul [NUME 2] prin puterea Evangheliei spun:

Code:
Prin puterea ce ne-a fost incredinţată şi prin contactul mâinilor noastre, iţi transmitem puterea spirituală de a acţiona ca episcop respectând  Dreptul Canonic şi Sfânta Biserică Aristoteliană.

Cigla:
Code:
Prin puterea ce ne-a fost incredinţată şi prin contactul mâinilor noastre, iţi transmitem puterea spirituală de a acţiona ca episcop respectând  Dreptul Canonic şi Sfânta Biserică Aristoteliană.

Dunpeal:
Code:
Acum eşti episcopul [ORAS]. Acest statut nu este o răsplată ci o misiune. Acum acest inel iţi aparţine.

Vlahov:
Code:
Cu umilinţă şi tăcere religioasă, [NUME3] primeşte inelul, gândindu-se la ce responsabilitate mare implică acest inel.

Cigla:
Code:
[NUME3], episcop al [ORAS] primeşte acest medalion ca dovadă a elevaţiei tale.
Felicitări. Mult noroc!

Note: in this ceremony I noted the persons name from the example of Dunpeal only to see who's reply is.
[NUME1] is the cardinal Dunpeal
[NUME2] is the bishop Cigla
[NUME3] is Vlahov.

And [ORAS] must be replaced with the name of (arhi)diocese.

Thanks Kennagillian.

Dernière édition par tisha_777 le Lun Fév 22, 2010 6:19 pm; édité 1 fois
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And [ORAS] must be replaced with the name of (arhi)diocese. Very Happy
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

right. thanks Mirceadino Very Happy

Thanks Kennagillian.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 6:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For SE Dunpeal: When we start the ceremonies?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 7:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the role play. The ceremonies will take some time because I am checking the validity of the historical accuracy of the diocese model you proposed. In the meantime we can move forward with other things, such as the heraldry, translation and so on ^^
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 7:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can you make a sub-forum like a library for keep there texts (like Potuguese "Capítulo do Repositório")? Very Happy It will be easier to see the texts (The Book of Virtues, Canon Law, RP Ceremonies etc...)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: