L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

For Camcal - translation of Church textes to Polish
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 01, 2010 7:49 am    Sujet du message: For Camcal - translation of Church textes to Polish Répondre en citant

Hi Camcal - I saw that you have been busy translating Church textes into Polish - which is great!

All translations in Rome are made in the Villa St Loyats where all the translators live and work together. There you also have support by the prefect and a room just for Polish translators.

I therefore would suggest that you first register yourself here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=358 with the guidelines here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=14231

In addition please translate to Polish:

Citation:
Polish
Workshop for the Polish translation

Remember: Translation does not need to be word by word (literally). A good translation will be adapted to the context and will have meaning in Polish, in your case.

Thanks Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 01, 2010 9:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course, I'll register on the Villa St Loyats. But unless the ceremony until after the integration, then I will have at least the status of priest Very Happy Because it without a little silly.

Citation:

Polska
Warsztat Polskich tłumaczy

Yes. I remember that does not translate word for word.

As I have already spoken of the desire to share this work with someone Smile
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 01, 2010 10:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks! All up to date. You can register now - Villa St. Loyats is open to ALL believers and faithful, you do not need to a priest to go there. In fact, most are not priests! Wink
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 01, 2010 10:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, what you think I made a application:)
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 10:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All done? If you have any more players wanting to translate and help you know where to send them =)
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 10:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes I know Smile but nobody wants to translate texts.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 11:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Keep trying - I said the same when I started and look now ^^
Ayahv

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 1:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can translate from english to polish.

Jah Bless

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ayahv a écrit:

Jah Bless

Welcome Ayahv!!!

Camcal a écrit:

See, someone to help ^^

(remember translation should be done from the original, french, to polish. Re-translating from english adds more errors and innacuracies)
Ayahv

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 5:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal a écrit:
Ayahv a écrit:

Jah Bless

Welcome Ayahv!!!

Camcal a écrit:

See, someone to help ^^

(remember translation should be done from the original, french, to polish. Re-translating from english adds more errors and innacuracies)

Of course I understand it should be done from french to polish. Unfortunately I don't know french that's why I stress that I can only translate from english. Fankly speaking I think that my translation from french to polish would contain much more errors Smile. Maybe we could translate from english with help of original, french text. This way translation would be done faster, and better thanks to comparing it to french version.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 10:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good idea - similar is done for Portuguese actually.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 24, 2010 9:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Just received a letter from a player who wishes to help the translation. I pointed the player in the direction of Camcal. Hopefully you can support and help =)
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 24, 2010 3:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I wait with impatience for a message from the player
Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 26, 2010 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Could you tell me a name of player??
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 26, 2010 11:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think it's better the player talks as the player did not give me permission to talk =)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kościół Królestwa Polskiego - L'Église de la Pologne - Church of the Kingdom of Poland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: