L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Help Wanted - For lvl 4 and Preaching
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 09, 2010 2:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity Smile

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 09, 2010 10:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Looks like I misread Josephus question, but Prospero method is the normal way to do it. Though if I understand Valandil correctly, you can purchase the information using RK tokens.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Bran

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 13, 2010 2:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can confirm that level 1s have no such option either, so yes I'd say it's only for level 3s.

I'm not entirely sure about all the specifics of preaching...don't have access to guides in english outside the main game forums. And google translate doesn't reach that far down Mr Groars guide.

If what I do remember is right...preaching is based upon completed knowledges on the second tree. It increases exponentially.

I believe it's these knowledges

Citation:
Logic
The Sense of Being
The beggining of the world
Theology: Science of First Matters
Ontology: Science of beings

Number Completed>PVD made a écrit:
1>2
2>4
3>8
4>16
5>32

You generate PVD based on how many people hear you preach. And the ammount per head is in that chart. Best bet would be hit a market after reset.

To preach you, need 1 belief at 100%. There are...5 or 6, I forget, beliefs. Each one has an opposite, and if you have opposing ideas, they fight each other nightly, the lower one dropping and your faithpoints also decreasing. If you hit -50 faithpoints, you become athiest(Locked last I checked).

I'll skip the effects on players when you preach...if you have complimenting beliefs completed, you boost the belief you preaching based on that.

To read the books for these ideas and beliefs...I believe you need to use Latin mainly. Modern Languages I think is used to actually preach as well. The names of the books I am unsure about though.

In order to preach, you go through the transcendal menu. You choose an are you want to pull your soap box up to, and then every person who clicks into that area throughout the day gets an earful and gives you PVD. Thus, it's far better to do it just after reset, since it only starts counting after you start preaching.

For the books...I believe Mr Groars guide has it, it's public on Rome somewhere, but in french. Not entirely sure about book details though. Also, these ideas are increased based on Intelligence. When you read a book, it sets your belief at (Int/2)%, thus you need 200 int for 100%

Also, be wary of Theology and Ontology. You need to read a separate book for each or it caps at 70%...and these books are opposing beliefs, so it can wreak havoc with faith points.

Since no one ever seemed to post an answer, I decided to comment with some rough details of what I know.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 14, 2010 5:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

SE MrGroar's guide is available in English in the hall of meeting. Also Emunah also has a guide which has some of the same information in this chamber.
Bran

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 14, 2010 5:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The forum Mr Groars is available in is private btw. The other link is available to the public it seems though.

*Can't access Mrgroars unless in some membergroup*
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 14, 2010 6:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, you have to be a priest, deacon, or canon to see it.
Zors

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2010 2:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Heh so its abaut 200 000 PVD what is required to lvl 4 in Church way
i realy don't know if that is good new Now when i know it...

Truth Hurts sometimes.

ou yeah Hi i Am Zors Winterhill and aiming to be Priest of Rauma.
Still in lvl 2 now but lvl 3 is closing fast and well this is like first time i am been in Church Forums .

Hello all Rolling Eyes
swampi

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2010 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
Yes, you have to be a priest, deacon, or canon to see it.

The topic or post you requested does not exist
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2010 11:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings Zors and welcome to the church forum. Being from Rauma, you may also want to visit the Kalmar Union forum.

You need not despair too much at the number of PVDs. With the points from your church office supplemented by preaching, level 4 can be reached in about a half a year. Also there is not yet much benefit to being a level 4. So taking a little time to get there is not so much of a problem.

swampi a écrit:
The topic or post you requested does not exist

Which topic or post are you trying to view?
swampi

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 19, 2010 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

SE MrGroar's guide

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 19, 2010 9:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is in the hall of meeting, as you are a priestess I have given you the keys to Hall of Meeting, you can now see it.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 23, 2010 1:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thank you
i just realized the keys were here and found my way

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 23, 2010 8:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Seeing as I'm a deacon may I have access?"

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 23, 2010 11:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Keys have been handled out!

As a reminder Keys can be asked here.

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 01, 2010 8:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have now in lvl 3 and chosen Patch of The God.
hmm what i Do now Smile

-Zors Winterhill
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 2 sur 4

Sauter vers: