L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Help Wanted - For lvl 4 and Preaching
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 01, 2010 9:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Zors a écrit:
I have now in lvl 3 and chosen Patch of The God.
hmm what i Do now Smile

-Zors Winterhill

Now one should contact his/her bishops and get ordained, to get BVD and to set up masses. You can find your bishop log in-->church-->parish info.

Localisation: IG: Girvan, Ayrshire, Scotland RL: Odense, Fyn, Denmark

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 pm    Sujet du message: The Stop Preaching Button Répondre en citant

I noticed last time I did a days preaching, that there are a "Stop Preaching" button.
I did not press it, but is courious to what it does.
So do anyone know what happens? Do you get your PVD anyway? Can you change to do something else? (Like when you cancel teaching at the University) or is the rest of the day wasted?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 19, 2010 6:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It has been a long time since I have been able to preach (we were still on V.2), but I recall that you could change the location of where you are preaching during the day.

So the button may allow you to change the location preaching, but you would still be preaching for the day as the job.

Of course considering the fact that I have never had the chance to preach in V.3, I could be completely wrong. Twisted Evil
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
tal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 20, 2010 3:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mother Kitialeah, is it not so that a day spent preaching, in part or entirely, is never a day wasted.

The preaching puzzles me, Father Apocas. It seems such an integral part of what a priest does to be of service to the community, and is addressed in ample detail in the seminary here in Rome as well. And yet it seems to be missing.. or worse, removed by the agents of the English King. How can an earthly ruler dare to prevent clergy from following the Calling of the Father, and speaking His word to the many?

Fortunately there are other ways to reach people, such as forum threads and the church building message board, both well put in use by amongst others Father Deekay who recently baptised me in Jah's name. I find it is those that carry the clarion voice of the Church to the parishioners so they can truly understand what they are offered in Mass, and better heed the call to open their hearts to the Almighty.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 25, 2010 3:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(Far as I know, preaching was removed in v3. I've never heard anyone preach in this lifetime, and years ago, in another lifetime, I heard it done once or so somewhere in southern England. That was in the time when the houpelande dress made every woman look pregnant and the mantle was an oversized, though stylish, leather jacket, and Anto Capone was a hero of England - so, a long time ago.)

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 25, 2010 7:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was able to preach in v3 until I reached lvl 4 and that ability was then removed.

For those who can preach, there are 4 different places you can go to preach.
You use the stop preaching button to change locations.

I think the problem is that there are too few level 3's who have bothered to develop the ability to preach. It is a long slow process in the universities.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 04, 2010 4:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arazyal a écrit:
For those who can preach, there are 4 different places you can go to preach.

I recall that it was 5 places one could preach:

1) Townhall
2) Market
3) Taverns
4) Church
5) Road outside of town

Was one of these options dropped?
Vidra

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 04, 2010 4:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Still 5:

Arazyal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 04, 2010 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My mistake. Rolling Eyes

It had been so long since I had preached I had forgotten that preaching in front of the taverns was an option. Very Happy

Thanks for reminding me Father Vidra.
Kitialeah

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 21, 2010 8:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now I completed "Theology: science of the first matters" I am at:

Logic : 100 %
The sense of being : 100 %
The beginning of the world : 100 %
Theology: science of the first matters : 100 %
Ontology: science of the being. : 12 %

I have done two days preaching, both with "You're sure that the Divine Being is almighty."

The results:
In largs:
17-12-2010 04:15 : Your preaching enables the people to learn the truth (+74 PVD).

In Ayr town:
19-12-2010 04:16 : Your preaching enables the people to learn the truth (+54 PVD).

In Ayr town I tried the stop preaching button, seems the only difference form moving to another location, is that the preaching is stopped for at least one hour.

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 09, 2011 9:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Preaching in Muirkirk:
01-01-2011 04:16 : Your preaching enables the people to learn the truth (+68 PVD).

I hear that on rare occasions people get a question (in french) when they see the preaching. Something like: "Do you agree with this?".
Is it correct, or is it a misunderstanding of the french?

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 09, 2011 11:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would love to try this out but can't. I happen to be on a ship and it says I can preach. Of course I'm sure of nothing so... but still it may be another place to preach.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 09, 2011 11:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Peaching on a ship would be an interesting development. Of course considering how small the population of the ship, it seems like you would not get much PVDs from it.

In regards the French message, as I recall it was more of a declarative statement than a question, 'You do agree with this'. Of course it has been awhile since I have heard someone preach. The next time you preach, you may want to ask someone that hears you to copy what pops up.
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 10, 2011 2:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm not exactly sure when it was but I know that Prospero was preaching as he traveled Ireland. I think it was when he moved from one town to another. I have even written down some of his sermons.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 10, 2011 5:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister Aishling, would you happen to record or remember the french parts of his sermons? Also perhaps you could add your recordings to the sermon examples in the hall of meeting. Now that I think about, Sister Kitialeah perhaps you would like to add yours as well.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers: