L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Seminary
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Redbirdfan

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 12:42 am    Sujet du message: Seminary Répondre en citant

Father Paullo sent me here to begin classes, as I have asked to become a deacon.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 15, 2010 5:22 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Seminary Répondre en citant

I have posted your application at the seminary. So you should check up over there periodically. When a instructor is able to take you as a student, he will open a cell of study for you.
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 16, 2010 3:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Redbirdfan, I have received your application through Cardinal Apocas. Please present yourself in the seminary so we can arrange your education in the seminary.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]

Dernière édition par Josephus le Sam Avr 17, 2010 6:24 pm; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
ConDoin

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 17, 2010 3:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings,

I have been directed here by Father Balintyne to request a cell at the seminary, so that I may further my learning of Jah.
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 17, 2010 6:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Condoin, please present yourself in the seminary to formalize your application.

[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
ConDoin

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 17, 2010 7:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Many thanks Fr. Josephus.
Shadowrose

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 30, 2010 5:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings I am very intersted in becoming a deacon and purseing the church way when I get to lv 3 (is a ways off but i know what I want) I have heard others talk about rome and the seminary and so I am here to apply if you will take me I am currently in Ireland
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 31, 2010 4:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We are glad of your vocation Shadowrose and your desire to serve the faithful. Please go to the seminary to formalize your application.

Alanna_kyles
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Pelenor has expressed an interest to me in becoming a Deacon. I have recommended him for the Seminary Smile

Alanna
Bishop of Whithorn Diocese

Prayer
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 10, 2010 6:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for the recommendation Your Excellency. I will await his application in the seminary.

tal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 14, 2010 12:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings. I have been recently baptised by Father Deekay of Ludlow, Stafford, and seek to further my knowledge of the Creator by attending the seminar.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 14, 2010 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Seminary Répondre en citant

Greetings Tal, I have posted your application at the seminary. So you should check up over there periodically. When a instructor is able to take you as a student, he will open a cell of study for you.
tal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 14, 2010 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, Father.
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 15, 2010 4:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Will the applicant please proceed to the seminary and present himself.

tal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 16, 2010 10:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is done, Father. I look forward to our discussions on the material provided.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: