L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Crisis in Scotland

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Flaithbheartach

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2010 1:59 am    Sujet du message: Crisis in Scotland Répondre en citant

"Children of Jah! Preachers of his church! I come before you as my home, the Kingdom of Scotland, is in crisis. War has broken out once again, I won't go into great detail, but Glasgow invaded Ayr and annexed a stone mine, so Ayr and Galloway have now invaded Glasgow."
Friar Flaith made a brief pause to let the assembled think about the issue.
"The people of Scotland are once again suffering. We exist not only to spread the word of Jah, but to spread his love! Scottish clergy especially, we cannot sit by and watch our congregations suffer. I am not saying we should become politically or militarily involved in this war, but we need to be there for our people. Those who's towns and counties are hurt, those who's family are hurt, those who themselves are hurt - they all suffer. What can we do to ease the suffering of the people?"

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2010 7:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Not completely sure what to suggest in the current region of Scotland. Too many there reject the URAC as having a place there. Others just ignore that the URAC even exists. Others claim to say that any religion is welcome but do not talk about it or force it on others.

I am traveling to Glasgow Capital sometime this weekend. I am not sure if there is anything I can do, but I will be there. Currently there are 3 or 4 armies in the area, and I have managed to get clearance to travel from at least 2 of them. I do hope to have clearance from the other armies to allow one of the clergy to pass. Not sure if it will happen as clergy have been attacked by armies in Scotland before and not many have even given a thought to it.

Also many of the things regarding this War have never been fully disclosed so coming to the actual truth of the matter is difficult. Sadly not all aspire to speak the truth in such matters.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2010 9:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have asked the apostolic secretariat about this conflict and for ways that we can help. However I believe it is rather understaffed of Scottish residents. So I am not sure what we can do formally. Also there is not currently anyone assigned from Scotland from the office of the grand-camérier. So organised material aid might be difficult to achieve.

Brother Flaith would you be willing to join one of these groups? That way we can have someone that is active and cares deeply about the situation in positions that can facilitate a helpful response from the whole church.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Flaithbheartach

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2010 9:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Your Lordship Bishop Bennett, I am currently travelling alongside the army led by the Chief of Clan Campbell, Julius Octavius, as I am the clans chaplain. I give you my most sincere word that this army shall do you no harm, though I am unsure about the others.

"Your Eminence I am unfamiliar with the office of the grand-camérier, where can I lean about it? And I know about the Apostolic Secretariat, I am considering joining it."

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 27, 2010 10:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You can read the invitation to the grand-camérier here. It provides the location of the office where you can apply if you have interest.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: