L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Annonces de la Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens -
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 27, 2018 12:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Closure of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Narbonne

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the closure of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Narbonne.

In agreement with the Dean of the seminar, we establish the closure as definitive. This decision derives from the inactivity of the seminar

Given in Rome, the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI

Code:
[quote][img]https://redcdn.net/hpimg11/pics/405005CDFentete.png[/img]
[list][color=red][size=18][b]Closure of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Narbonne
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]closure[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Archdiocesan Seminary of Narbonne[/color][/b].

In agreement with the Dean of the seminar, we establish the closure as [u]definitive[/u]. This decision derives from the inactivity of the seminar

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI[/b]

[img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/46/62/47/firmac10.png[/img]
[img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 01, 2019 3:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

New Organization Seminars Abbey of Fornovo

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the new Organization of the Seminars Abbey of Fornovo .

The Inquisitorial seminaries "San Bernardo", Military "Santa Kyrene" and Medicine "Sant'Antonio il Grande" are now closed. Their teachings will now take place within the primary "San Benedetto" seminary directed by Dean Sir Johnny

Given in Rome, the first day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Citation:

Nuova Organizzazione dei Seminari dell'Abbazia di Fornovo

Noi, Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo", Prefetto dell'Ufficio all'Insegnamento Aristotelico

Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la Nuova Organizzazione dei Seminari dell'Abbazia di Fornovo.

Il seminario Inquisitoriale "San Bernardo", militare "Santa Kyrene" e di medicina "Sant'Antonio il Grande" sono ora chiusi. I loro insegnamenti si svolgeranno all'interno del seminario "San Benedetto" diretto dal Decano Sir Johnny

Fatto a Roma, il primo giorno del primo mese dell'anno del Signore MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=orange][size=18][b]New Organization Seminars Abbey of Fornovo
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]new Organization[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Seminars Abbey of Fornovo [/color][/b].

The Inquisitorial seminaries "San Bernardo", Military "Santa Kyrene" and Medicine "Sant'Antonio il Grande" are now closed. Their teachings will now take place within the primary "San Benedetto" seminary directed by Dean [b]Sir Johnny[/b]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the first day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

[list][color=orange][size=18][b]Nuova Organizzazione dei Seminari dell'Abbazia di Fornovo
[/b][/size][/color]

Noi, [b]Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo"[/b], Prefetto dell'Ufficio all'Insegnamento Aristotelico

[list][i]Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la [u]Nuova Organizzazione[/u] dei [b][color=orange]Seminari dell'Abbazia di Fornovo[/color][/b].

Il seminario Inquisitoriale "San Bernardo", militare "Santa Kyrene" e di medicina "Sant'Antonio il Grande" sono ora chiusi. I loro insegnamenti si svolgeranno all'interno del seminario "San Benedetto" diretto dal Decano [b]Sir Johnny[/b]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Fatto a Roma, il primo giorno del primo mese dell'anno del Signore MCDLXVII[/b]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 03, 2019 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Statute of the Cistercian Seminary of San Benedict

we communicate the adoption of a new statute for the seminary of St. Benedict of the Abbey of Fornovo.

The seminar is now in compliance with the documents issued

Given in Rome, the third day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Citation:
Regolamento Interno del Seminario Cistercense San Benedetto

Preambolo

Il seguente Regolamento illustra e disciplina il funzionamento del "Seminario San Benedetto" dell'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo.
Esso trae origine dalla Fonte per eccellenza, ossia dal Diritto Canonico di Santa Romana Chiesa Aristotelica et Universale e in subordine dallo Statuto dei Seminari emanato dalla Prefettura Romana all'Insegnamento, dipendente dalla Congregazione Romana per la Diffusione della Fede.

Come si legge nel Libro delle Virtù, Vita di Aristotele:
- Sesto logion
La logica mette in evidenza come tutti gli uomini siano naturalmente desiderosi di apprendere. Ora, la conoscenza è il risultato della dimostrazione razionale, poiché la dimostrazione è il sillogismo che produce la conoscenza. Per soddisfare questo desiderio naturale nell'uomo, la dimostrazione logica diviene necessaria; perché l'effetto, in quanto tale, non può esistere senza la causa.

Il Seminario "San Benedetto" è istituito presso l'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo per soddisfare questa divina e umana aspirazione alla vera conoscenza, che solo combinata alla vera fede fa di un uomo e di una donna un figlio e una figlia degni dell'amore dell'Altissimo.

Capitolo I: Delle Cariche

Decano
Il Decano è il responsabile del "Seminario San Benedetto".
Ha il dovere di selezionare o istituire i corsi e di decidere con che modalità essi debbano essere svolti. Egli nomina i responsabili dei corsi e gli insegnanti con l'avvallo dell'Abate e del Capitolo. Viene nominato dall'Abate e può da questi essere rimosso in qualsiasi momento.
E' membro di diritto della Prefettura all'Insegnamento, come da regolamento, in qualità di rappresentate del Seminario.

Vice Decano
Il Vice Decano sostituisce il Decano nella guida e in tutte le sue funzioni e doveri del "Seminario San Benedetto" in sua assenza.
Egli ha il compito di coordinamento dei responsabili dei corsi.
L'Abate può nominare uno o più Vice Decano, in caso questi fossero plurimi sarà necessario indicare chi di essi sia nominato Vice Decano Primo, il quale sostituirà il Decano in caso di assenza.

Responsabili dei corsi
I responsabili dei corsi hanno il compito di coordinare le lezioni e gli insegnati dei corsi affidatogli.
E' loro dovere vigilare sul retto funzionamento del seminari e la buona condotta degli insegnati.

Delle nomine
Tutte le nomine e le rimozioni sono decise dall'Abate e/o dal Capitolo in accordo con le regole dell'Abbazia.

Capitolo II: Dei Corsi

Pastorale Base
La Pastorale Base è un corso propedeutico per tutti gli studi successivi: è il primo passo verso la strada dell'apprendimento e della comprensione della fede. E' obbligatoria per il battesimo officiato entro le mura dell'abbazia.

Pastorale Maxima
La Pastorale Maxima è il naturale proseguimento degli studi ecclesiastici, unica via d'accesso al diaconato e all'ordinazione sacerdotale.

Teologia
Il corso di Teologia costituisce la formazione ultima e completa per la comprensione della fede.
Il Dottorato in Teologia permette l'ingresso alla Congregazione Romana del Sant'Uffizio (CSU), nonché l'elezione alle cariche episcopale e arci-episcopale; è necessario per ottenere la licenza di insegnamento presso il Seminario San Bendetto.

Diplomazia
Il corso di Diplomazia Romana forma gli aspiranti membri della Congregazione Romana degli Affari del Secolo (CAS), permette l'accesso alle cariche di Pronunzio e Nunzio Apostolico.

Professorato
Il Corso di Professorato istruisce gli aspiranti insegnati nel loro compito di trasmissione del sapere.
Per ottenere la licenza è necessario essere diplomati in Teologia.

Corso di Piccolo Noviziato Cistercense
Il Noviziato è la porta per entrare nell'Ordine Cistercense di Fornovo.
Chiunque ambisce a divenire parte integrante dell'abbazia, deve sottoporsi ad un periodo di prova per preparare il corpo e lo spirito alla sua nuova vita come monaco.

Formazione e preparazione al Matrimonio Aristotelico
Il corso si propone di fornire un'adeguata preparazione al matrimonio su base dottrinale e morale, per favorire la scelta consapevole da parte dei fidanzati, per prevenire richieste di revisione di status matrimoniale e per guidare i penitenti secondo le indicazioni dei Tribunali ecclesiastici. Unico requisito per essere ammessi al corso è essere battezzati.

Nuovi corsi
Il Decano, in accordo con l'Abate e con l'avvallo del capitolo e della Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico, può inserire nuovi corsi nel "Seminario San Benedetto" definendone i contenuti, i responsabili e le modalità d'insegnamento.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Statute of the Cistercian Seminary of San Benedict
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]we communicate the adoption of a new statute for the seminary of  [b][color=orange]St. Benedict[/color] of the Abbey of Fornovo[/b].

The seminar is now in compliance with the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=871306#871306]documents[/url] issued

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the third day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[quote][size=16][color=#ff0000]R[/color]egolamento [color=#ff0000]I[/color]nterno del [color=#ff0000]S[/color]eminario [color=#ff0000]C[/color]istercense [color=#ff0000]S[/color]an [color=#ff0000]B[/color]enedetto[/size]

[size=18][u][b]Preambolo[/b][/u][/size]

Il seguente Regolamento illustra e disciplina il funzionamento del [color=#ff0000]"Seminario San Benedetto"[/color] dell'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo.
Esso trae origine dalla Fonte per eccellenza, ossia dal Diritto Canonico di Santa Romana Chiesa Aristotelica et Universale e in subordine dallo Statuto dei Seminari emanato dalla Prefettura Romana all'Insegnamento, dipendente dalla Congregazione Romana per la Diffusione della Fede.

Come si legge nel Libro delle Virtù, Vita di Aristotele:
[size=10][b]- Sesto logion[/b]
La logica mette in evidenza come tutti gli uomini siano naturalmente desiderosi di apprendere. Ora, la conoscenza è il risultato della dimostrazione razionale, poiché la dimostrazione è il sillogismo che produce la conoscenza. Per soddisfare questo desiderio naturale nell'uomo, la dimostrazione logica diviene necessaria; perché l'effetto, in quanto tale, non può esistere senza la causa.[/size]

Il Seminario "San Benedetto" è istituito presso l'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo per soddisfare questa divina e umana aspirazione alla vera conoscenza, che solo combinata alla vera fede fa di un uomo e di una donna un figlio e una figlia degni dell'amore dell'Altissimo.

[size=18][u][b]Capitolo I: Delle Cariche[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Decano[/b]
Il Decano è il responsabile del "Seminario San Benedetto".
Ha il dovere di selezionare o istituire i corsi e di decidere con che modalità essi debbano essere svolti. Egli nomina i responsabili dei corsi e gli insegnanti con l'avvallo dell'Abate e del Capitolo. Viene nominato dall'Abate e può da questi essere rimosso in qualsiasi momento.
E' membro di diritto della Prefettura all'Insegnamento, come da regolamento, in qualità di rappresentate del Seminario.

[b]Vice Decano[/b]
Il Vice Decano sostituisce il Decano nella guida e in tutte le sue funzioni e doveri del "Seminario San Benedetto" in sua assenza.
Egli ha il compito di coordinamento dei responsabili dei corsi.
L'Abate può nominare uno o più Vice Decano, in caso questi fossero plurimi sarà necessario indicare chi di essi sia nominato Vice Decano Primo, il quale sostituirà il Decano in caso di assenza.

[b]Responsabili dei corsi[/b]
I responsabili dei corsi hanno il compito di coordinare le lezioni e gli insegnati dei corsi affidatogli.
E' loro dovere vigilare sul retto funzionamento del seminari e la buona condotta degli insegnati.

[b]Delle nomine[/b]
Tutte le nomine e le rimozioni sono decise dall'Abate e/o dal Capitolo in accordo con le regole dell'Abbazia.

[size=18][u][b]Capitolo II: Dei Corsi[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Pastorale Base[/b]
La Pastorale Base è un corso propedeutico per tutti gli studi successivi: è il primo passo verso la strada dell'apprendimento e della comprensione della fede. E' obbligatoria per il battesimo officiato entro le mura dell'abbazia.

[b]Pastorale Maxima[/b]
La Pastorale Maxima è il naturale proseguimento degli studi ecclesiastici, unica via d'accesso al diaconato e all'ordinazione sacerdotale.

[b]Teologia[/b]
Il corso di Teologia costituisce la formazione ultima e completa per la comprensione della fede.
Il Dottorato in Teologia permette l'ingresso alla Congregazione Romana del Sant'Uffizio (CSU), nonché l'elezione alle cariche episcopale e arci-episcopale; è necessario per ottenere la licenza di insegnamento presso il Seminario San Bendetto.

[b]Diplomazia[/b]
Il corso di Diplomazia Romana forma gli aspiranti membri della Congregazione Romana degli Affari del Secolo (CAS), permette l'accesso alle cariche di Pronunzio e Nunzio Apostolico.

[b]Professorato[/b]
Il Corso di Professorato istruisce gli aspiranti insegnati nel loro compito di trasmissione del sapere.
Per ottenere la licenza è necessario essere diplomati in Teologia.

[b]Corso di Piccolo Noviziato Cistercense[/b]
Il Noviziato è la porta per entrare nell'Ordine Cistercense di Fornovo.
Chiunque ambisce a divenire parte integrante dell'abbazia, deve sottoporsi ad un periodo di prova per preparare il corpo e lo spirito alla sua nuova vita come monaco.

[b]Formazione e preparazione al Matrimonio Aristotelico[/b]
Il corso si propone di fornire un'adeguata preparazione al matrimonio su base dottrinale e morale, per favorire la scelta consapevole da parte dei fidanzati, per prevenire richieste di revisione di status matrimoniale e per guidare i penitenti secondo le indicazioni dei Tribunali ecclesiastici. Unico requisito per essere ammessi al corso è essere battezzati.

[b]Nuovi corsi[/b]
Il Decano, in accordo con l'Abate e con l'avvallo del capitolo e della Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico, può inserire nuovi corsi nel "Seminario San Benedetto" definendone i contenuti, i responsabili e le modalità d'insegnamento.

[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2019 7:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Suspension of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Provence

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the suspension of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Provence.

This decision derives from the non-compliance with the regulations in force

All current lessons must be suspended.
      In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.

Given in Rome, the first day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=red][size=18][b]Suspension of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Provence
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]suspension[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Archdiocesan Seminary of Provence[/color][/b].

This decision derives from the non-compliance with the regulations in force

[b]In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.[/b]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the first day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 05, 2019 1:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Call for applications - Inspectors

Before the Most High, and under the gaze of Aristotle, on behalf of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith,

Announce the call for applications for the position of Inspector for the Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching. This call for application will remain open for the next tendays since the publication of this announcement and all applications must be sent directly to Us, by a private letter. Each candidate must send Us a copy of baptism certificate, a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation.

The Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching seeks to recruit:

• One inspector for Italian-speaking seminaries
      Requirements: Good knowledge of Italian and English language.

• One inspector for Franch-speaking seminaries
      Requirements: Good knowledge of Franch and English language.

Given in Rome, the fifth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII.

Citation:

Invito a presentare le candidature - Ispettori

Noi, Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo", Prefetto della Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico

Davanti all'Altissimo, e sotto lo sguardo di Aristotele, on a nome della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

Annunciamo l'invito a presentare le candidature per il ruolo di Ispettore per la Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico. Questo invito per le candidature rimarrà aperto per i prossimo dieci giorni dalla pubblicazione di questo annuncio e tutte le candidature dovranno essere inviate direttamente a Noi, tramite lettera privata. Ogni candidato ci dovrà inviare una copia del certificato di battesimo, il curriculum vitae e una lettera di motivazione.

La Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico recluta:

• Un ispettore per i seminari Italofoni
      Requisiti: Buona conoscenza della lingua italiana e di quella inglese.

• Un ispettore per i seminari Francofoni
      Requisiti: Buona conoscenza della lingua francese e di quella inglese.

Fatto a Roma, il quinto giorno del secondo mese dell'anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVII.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Call for applications - Inspectors
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Before the Most High, and under the gaze of Aristotle, on behalf of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith,

Announce the call for applications for the position of Inspector for the Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching. This call for application will remain open for the next [b]ten[/b]days since the publication of this announcement and all applications must be sent directly to Us, by a [b]private letter[/b]. Each candidate must send Us a copy of baptism certificate, a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation. [/i]
[/list]

The Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching seeks to recruit:

[list]
[*][b]One inspector[/b] for Italian-speaking seminaries
Requirements: Good knowledge of Italian and English language.

[*][b]One inspector[/b] for Franch-speaking seminaries
Requirements: Good knowledge of Franch and English language.

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the fifth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII.[/b]

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/19/46/62/47/firmai10.png[/img]

[list][color=green][size=18][b]Invito a presentare le candidature - Ispettori
[/b][/size][/color]

Noi, [b]Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo"[/b], Prefetto della Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico

[list][i]Davanti all'Altissimo, e sotto lo sguardo di Aristotele, on a nome della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

Annunciamo l'invito a presentare le candidature per il ruolo di Ispettore per la Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico. Questo invito per le candidature rimarrà aperto per i prossimo [b]dieci[/b] giorni dalla pubblicazione di questo annuncio e tutte le candidature dovranno essere inviate direttamente a Noi, tramite [b]lettera privata[/b]. Ogni candidato ci dovrà inviare una copia del certificato di battesimo, il curriculum vitae e una lettera di motivazione. [/i]
[/list]

La Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico recluta:

[list]
[*][b]Un ispettore[/b] per i seminari Italofoni
Requisiti: Buona conoscenza della lingua italiana e di quella inglese.

[*][b]Un ispettore[/b] per i seminari Francofoni
Requisiti: Buona conoscenza della lingua francese e di quella inglese.

[/list]

[b]Fatto a Roma, il quinto giorno del secondo mese dell'anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVII.[/b]

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 15, 2019 11:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a new translator and Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats

We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM:

command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of

• Serentustra von Merdarion [Serentustra] as new translator. She will be join the team in the Fumarium to translate for the german-speaking zone.
      • Conradh MacKinnon [Conradh] as new translator. He will be join the team in the Triclinium to translate for the english-speaking zone.
      • Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch [Krasoljub] as new translator. He will be join the team in the Itinerarium to translate for the croatian-speaking zone.

• Hadramasmatra [Hadramasmatra] as new Vice-Prefect of the Czech translator-team. He will let the team in the Vomitorium to translate for the czech-speaking zone.

Welcome in the Ville St. Loyats
      We wish you on his path all the best and Gods blessing.

Given in the Villa San Loyats, in Rome,
    On XV. Februarius, in the year of grace MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Appointment of a new translator and Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM: [/b]

[list][i]command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of

[list][*][b]Serentustra von Merdarion[/b] [Serentustra] as new translator. She will be join the team in the Fumarium to translate for the german-speaking zone.
[*][b]Conradh MacKinnon [/b] [Conradh] as new translator. He will be join the team in the Triclinium to translate for the english-speaking zone.
[*][b]Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch[/b] [Krasoljub] as new translator. He will be join the team in the Itinerarium to translate for the croatian-speaking zone.

[*][b]Hadramasmatra[/b] [Hadramasmatra] as new Vice-Prefect of the Czech translator-team. He will let the team in the Vomitorium to translate for the czech-speaking zone.  [/list]

Welcome in the Ville St. Loyats
We wish you on his path all the best and Gods blessing.
[/i][/list]

[b]Given in the Villa San Loyats, in Rome,
On XV. Februarius, in the year of grace MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]http://up.picr.de/30720672os.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 16, 2019 2:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Extraordinary assumption of the role of Rector of the Hispánico Fray Tanys Seminary

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the our assumption of the role of Rector of the Hispánico Fray Tanys Seminary.
      The seminar becomes under our direct management

Until the Holy Inquisition decides on the recognition of Isabella_Fontana, this provision will remain in force.
      Until the situation has stabilized, this provision will remain in force.
      Until a new announcement is issued by the Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching, this provision will remain in force

We ask the Primate and Deputy Primate of the Hispanic Episcopal Assembly to contact us to formalize their positions

Given in Rome, the sixteenth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=orange][size=18][b]Extraordinary assumption of the role of Rector of the Hispánico Fray Tanys Seminary
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]our assumption of the role of Rector[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Hispánico Fray Tanys Seminary[/color][/b].
The seminar becomes under our direct management

Until the Holy Inquisition decides on the recognition of Isabella_Fontana, this provision will remain in force.
Until the situation has stabilized, this provision will remain in force.
Until a new announcement is issued by the Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching, this provision will remain in force

[u]We ask the Primate and Deputy Primate of the Hispanic Episcopal Assembly to contact us to formalize their positions[/u]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the sixteenth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img][img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 21, 2019 1:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a new Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats

We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM:

command in our function as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith the appointment of

• Lyssah [Lyssah] as new Vice-Prefect of the portuguese translator-team. She will let the team in the Frigidarium to translate for the portuguese-speaking zone.

This appointment was necessary due to the resignation of Beatrix, the former Vice Prefect, to whom we wish all the best.
      For the new leadership I wish good luck and God's blessing.

On XX. Februarius, in the year of grace MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Appointment of a new Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM: [/b]

[list][i]command in our function as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith the appointment of

[list][*][b]Lyssah[/b] [Lyssah] as new Vice-Prefect of the portuguese translator-team. She will let the team in the Frigidarium to translate for the portuguese-speaking zone.  [/list]

This appointment was necessary due to the resignation of Beatrix, the former Vice Prefect, to whom we wish all the best.
For the new leadership I wish good luck and God's blessing.
[/i][/list]

On XX. Februarius, in the year of grace MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]http://up.picr.de/30720672os.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 26, 2019 1:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Suspension of the Franciscan Seminary of Bruz

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the suspension of the Franciscan Seminary of Bruz.

This decision derives from the lack of response from those responsible for official letters.

In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.

Given in Rome, the twenty-sixth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=red][size=18][b]Suspension of the Franciscan Seminary of Bruz
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]suspension[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Franciscan Seminary of Bruz[/color][/b].

This decision derives from the lack of response from those responsible for official letters.

[b]In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.[/b]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the twenty-sixth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img][img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 03, 2019 1:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination of a Prefect for the Villa St. Loyats

We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Cardinal-Bishop, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM:

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of Her Excellence Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose [Jolieen] as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats. As Prefect, she will be tasked to help with the daily inner working of the Office, and to give it an international vocation. As prefect of the Villa, it is her duty and vocation to make the mission of the Church in all the languages of this world comprehensible and tangible in all the households of this world. The sacred texts, dogmas and laws of the Church and our beloved Aristotelian religion will pass through her hands and be presented to the world. In this capacity, she will represent the interests and the flagship of the Congregation and work closely with the Prefecture of the Vatican Library so that the texts are available to every faithful and infidel, because it is God's word and will alone that can inflame hearts and save souls from eternal damnation.

We sincerely thank the various candidates who applied to the position, and we extend our desire to offer them other positions within the Villa. We understand all applications as a sign of responsibility and are happy that they work together with the new Prefect for the benefit of the Congregation and the Holy Mother Church.

Given in Rome, the II day of the III month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Nomination of a Prefect for the Villa St. Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Cardinal-Bishop, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM:
[/b]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of Her Excellence [b][color=orange]Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose[/color][/b] [Jolieen] as [b]Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats.[/b]  As Prefect, she will be tasked to help with the daily inner working of the Office, and to give it an international vocation. As prefect of the Villa, it is her duty and vocation to make the mission of the Church in all the languages of this world comprehensible and tangible in all the households of this world. The sacred texts, dogmas and laws of the Church and our beloved Aristotelian religion will pass through her hands and be presented to the world. In this capacity, she will represent the interests and the flagship of the Congregation and work closely with the Prefecture of the Vatican Library so that the texts are available to every faithful and infidel, because it is God's word and will alone that can inflame hearts and save souls from eternal damnation.

We sincerely thank the various candidates who applied to the position, and we extend our desire to offer them other positions within the Villa. We understand all applications as a sign of responsibility and are happy that they work together with the new Prefect for the benefit of the Congregation and the Holy Mother Church.[/i][/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the II day of the III month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII.[/b]

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 05, 2019 2:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of Father Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x] as Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary

He will be an integral part of the team in charge of the reactivation of the Higher Seminary

Given in Rome, the fifth day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Citation:

Nomina di un Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma

Noi, Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo", Prefetto all'Insegnamento Aristotelico e Segretario Generale della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la nomina di Padre Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x] come Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma

Egli sarà parte integrante dell'equipe incaricata della riattivazione del Seminario Superiore

Fatto a Roma, il quinto giorno del terzo mese dell'Anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVI

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Appointment of a Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of [b][color=orange]Father Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x][/color][/b] as Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary

He will be an integral part of the team in charge of the reactivation of the Higher Seminary
[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the fifth day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[list][color=green][size=18][b]Nomina di un Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma
[/b][/size][/color]

Noi, [b]Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo"[/b], Prefetto all'Insegnamento Aristotelico e Segretario Generale della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

[list][i]Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la nomina di [b][color=orange]Padre Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x][/color][/b] come Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma

Egli sarà parte integrante dell'equipe incaricata della riattivazione del Seminario Superiore
[/i]

[/list]

[b]Fatto a Roma, il quinto giorno del terzo mese dell'Anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVI[/b]

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 06, 2019 12:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Translator for the Villa San Loyats

We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,:

command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios [d_b_Xativa] as new Spanish Translator. He will work inside the Spanish Office of Translations.
      May he be guided on his path and blessed by the Most High

On V of March, of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV

Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose
    Bishop in Partibus of Lamia
    Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat

Code:
[list][color=darkred][size=18][b]Appointment of a Translator for the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color] 

[b]We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,: [/b] 

[list][i]command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency [b]Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios [/b][d_b_Xativa] as new Spanish Translator. He will work inside the Spanish Office of Translations. 

[/i][/list] 

On V of March,  of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV   [/b] 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kJ7VJpx.png[/img] 
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ozMF6Bd.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 07, 2019 1:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Translator for the Villa San Loyats  

We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,:   

command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency Adonnis Ferreira Queiroz de Silva e Sagres  [Adonnis  ] as new portuguese Translator. He will work inside the portuguese Office of Translations.  

On VI of March,  of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV  

Code:
[list][color=darkred][size=18][b]Appointment of a Translator for the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color]  

[b]We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,: [/b]  

[list][i]command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency [b]Adonnis Ferreira Queiroz de Silva e Sagres   [/b][Adonnis  ] as new portuguese Translator. He will work inside the portuguese Office of Translations.  
[/i][/list]  

On VI of March,  of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV   [/b]  

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kJ7VJpx.png[/img]  
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ozMF6Bd.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Statute of the seminary of the Gregorian Order

we communicate the adoption of a new statute for the seminary of the Gregorian Order.

The seminar is now in compliance with the documents issued

Given in Rome, the fourteenth day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Citation:

STATUTS DU SEMINAIRE DE L'ORDRE GREGORIEN

I. Objectifs

* I.1 - L'objectif premier du séminaire grégorien de dispenser une formation de base de la religion aristotélicienne.

* I.2 - Le séminaire grégorien consiste également en une licence, la licence grégorienne, permettant une formation des fidèles, et en particulier des futurs clercs, en matière de dogme, de droit canon et de liturgie.

* I.3 - Le séminaire grégorien consiste également à permettre la formation de futurs enseignants en proposant un cursus professoral.

* I.4 - Le séminaire grégorien consiste également à transmettre les connaissances de bases de la morale aristotélicienne et du socle religieux, permettant aux futurs baptisés de recevoir le sacrement du baptême.

* I.5 - Le séminaire grégorien, puisqu'il se trouve au sein de l'abbaye grégorienne, dispense également des cours spécifiques aux aspirants Novices, dicts Noviciat. Ces cours, basés sur l'histoire et les valeurs représentatives de l'Ordre, sont dispensés par le Maître des Novices de l'Ordre.

II. Administration

* II.1 - Le séminaire grégorien est dirigé par un Doyen nommé par l’ancien Doyen après un vote des professeurs. Le doyen est décisionnaire en matière d'enseignement et de délivrance des diplômes. Il est le responsable du séminaire. Toutefois, et puisque le séminaire est au sein de l'Abbaye Grégorienne d'Argentat, le Recteur de l'Ordre a un droit de regard sur le fonctionnement de celui-ci et en est le Prélat référent.

* II.2 - Les enseignants sont nommés par le doyen. Ils ont pour rôle de dispenser le savoir aux élèves du séminaire et doivent respecter scrupuleusement le cursus établi par la direction du séminaire. Ils doivent obligatoirement être titulaire d'un diplôme d'aptitude à l'enseignement.

* II.3 - Règlement :
1 - Chaque enseignant se doit d'être présent et de respecter le cursus. Chaque enseignant doit veiller à l'impartialité de ses corrections et à la rigueur de celles-ci. Le doyen peut se réserver le droit de renvoyer sans délai un enseignant ayant commis une faute.
2 - Les enseignants s'engagent à corriger les cours de leurs élèves dans un délai raisonnable. S’il a du retard, ce qui peut arriver, l’enseignant se doit de prévenir le doyen et ses élèves.
3 - Chaque enseignant ne pourra dispenser de cours qu'à cinq élèves en même temps.
4 - Les fautes pouvant entraîner le renvoi d'un enseignant sont les suivantes : absence prolongée et/ou injustifiée, irrespect envers l'équipe professorale ou un élève, non-respect des cours en vigueur.

III. De l'admission

* III.1 - Tout le monde peut solliciter une inscription au sein du séminaire grégorien. Pour suivre les cours de la licence grégorienne et du cursus professoral, l'étudiant devra être fidèle aristotélicien.

* III.2 - Chaque personne souhaitant étudier la théologie au sein du séminaire devra remplir un formulaire d’inscription afin que le doyen lui octroie une cellule pour ses études.

* III.3 – Selon le nombre de professeurs disponibles et d'activité des inscriptions, le doyen peut ordonner la fermeture provisoire des inscriptions ou la mise en attente de certains étudiants, afin de respecter l'article II.3 des présents statuts.

IV. Cursus de Théologie

* IV.1 Le cursus, de dix-neuf cours plus une leçon introductive de connaissance professeur/étudiant, se divise en trois grandes parties : le dogme (dix cours), le droit canon (cinq cours) et la liturgie (quatre cours)

* IV.2- Le noviciat a pour but de familiariser le fidèle souhaitant intégrant l'Ordre avec les grandes valeurs de l'Ordre, spécialement avec les modèles de vie de nos Saints Patrons.

* IV.3 - Les pastorales sont laissées au libre arbitre des enseignants mais reprennent obligatoirement les lignes préconisées par la Préfecture à l'Enseignement. Les questions peuvent être diverses et la discussion entre professeur et élève peut être poussée selon le niveau de compréhension et l'intérêt porté par le demandeur.

V. Diplômes

* V.1 - La licence de théologie est accordée aux élèves ayant donné satisfaction au fil des évaluations. Aucun système de notation n'est mis en place, afin de mettre en avant l'échange et le partage des savoirs entre le professeur et son élève. Le diplôme est remis par le doyen à la fin du cursus. Si un élève s'est montré particulièrement médiocre, la licence peut lui être refusée mais l'équipe professorale s'engage à accompagner les élèves au cours de leur formation afin de prévenir tout échec. Néanmoins, en cas d'incompétence notoire, principalement si l'équipe professorale estime que l'élève sera dans l'incapacité de mener un éventuel ministère à bien, le séminaire n'accordera pas la licence de théologie.

* V.2 - Le noviciat ne donne pas lieu à la remise d'un diplôme mais d'un certificat remis par le Maître des Novices, attestant de l'apprentissage et l'assimilation des valeurs grégoriennes.

* V.3 - Les pastorales ne donnent pas lieu à la remise d'un diplôme mais d'un certificat remis par l'enseignant. Une lettre scellée par le Doyen ou le Recteur sera envoyée au clerc chargé du baptême si ce dernier en fait la demande, en complément du certificat.

VI. Divers

* VI.1 - Le préfet à l'enseignement aristotélicien ou son représentant dûment mandaté a droit à une totale liberté de circulation au sein du séminaire. Le doyen et chaque enseignant devra répondre, au mieux, aux requêtes de ce dernier afin de travailler dans la plus étroite collaboration avec la congrégation.

*VI.2 - La liste des licenciés en théologie sera compilée dans des archives spécifiques. Cette liste sera transmise à la Préfecture à l'Enseignement Aristotélicien de Rome

* VI.3 - La liste des titulaire de noviciats sera compilée dans des archives spécifiques.

* VI.4 - La liste des élèves ayant effectué leur pastorale dans l'enceinte du séminaire sera compilée dans des archives spécifiques.

Fait le 03 Mars de l'an de grasce 1467
Pour le Chapitre,

Monseigneur Leotheric Cotter Borges
Recteur de l'Ordre

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Statute of the seminary of the Gregorian Order
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]we communicate the adoption of a new statute for the seminary of the [b][color=orange]Gregorian Order[/color][/b].

The seminar is now in compliance with the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=871306#871306]documents[/url] issued

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the fourteenth day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[quote]
[img]https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/04/13/180413110901744291.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#ff0000][u][b]STATUTS DU SEMINAIRE DE L'ORDRE GREGORIEN[/b][/u][/color][/size]

[size=13][color=#0099ff][b]I. Objectifs[/b][/color][/size]

* I.1 - L'objectif premier du séminaire  grégorien de dispenser une formation de base de la religion aristotélicienne.

* I.2 - Le séminaire grégorien consiste également en une licence, la licence grégorienne, permettant une formation des fidèles, et en particulier des futurs clercs, en matière de dogme, de droit canon et de liturgie.

* I.3 - Le séminaire grégorien consiste également à permettre la formation de futurs enseignants en proposant un cursus professoral.

* I.4 - Le séminaire grégorien consiste également à transmettre les connaissances de bases de la morale aristotélicienne et du socle religieux, permettant aux futurs baptisés de recevoir le sacrement du baptême.

* I.5 - Le séminaire grégorien, puisqu'il se trouve au sein de l'abbaye grégorienne, dispense également des cours spécifiques aux aspirants Novices, dicts Noviciat. Ces cours, basés sur l'histoire et les valeurs représentatives de l'Ordre, sont dispensés par le Maître des Novices de l'Ordre.

[size=13][color=#0099ff][b]II. Administration [/b][/color][/size]

* II.1 - Le séminaire grégorien est dirigé par un Doyen nommé par l’ancien Doyen après un vote des professeurs. Le doyen est décisionnaire en matière d'enseignement et de délivrance des diplômes. Il est le responsable du séminaire. Toutefois, et puisque le séminaire est au sein de l'Abbaye Grégorienne d'Argentat, le Recteur de l'Ordre a un droit de regard sur le fonctionnement de celui-ci et en est le Prélat référent.

* II.2 - Les enseignants sont nommés par le doyen. Ils ont pour rôle de dispenser le savoir aux élèves du séminaire et doivent respecter scrupuleusement le cursus établi par la direction du séminaire. Ils doivent obligatoirement être titulaire d'un diplôme d'aptitude à l'enseignement.

* II.3 - Règlement :
1 - Chaque enseignant se doit d'être présent et de respecter le cursus. Chaque enseignant doit veiller à l'impartialité de ses corrections et à la rigueur de celles-ci. Le doyen peut se réserver le droit de renvoyer sans délai un enseignant ayant commis une faute.
2 - Les enseignants s'engagent à corriger les cours de leurs élèves dans un délai raisonnable. S’il a du retard, ce qui peut arriver, l’enseignant se doit de prévenir le doyen et ses élèves.
3 - Chaque enseignant ne pourra dispenser de cours qu'à cinq élèves en même temps.
4 - Les fautes pouvant entraîner le renvoi d'un enseignant sont les suivantes : absence prolongée et/ou injustifiée, irrespect envers l'équipe professorale ou un élève, non-respect des cours en vigueur.

[size=13][color=#0099ff][b]III. De l'admission[/b][/color][/size]

* III.1 - Tout le monde peut solliciter une inscription au sein du séminaire grégorien. Pour suivre les cours de la licence grégorienne et du cursus professoral, l'étudiant devra être fidèle aristotélicien.

* III.2 - Chaque personne souhaitant étudier la théologie au sein du séminaire devra remplir un formulaire d’inscription afin que le doyen lui octroie une cellule pour ses études.

* III.3 – Selon le nombre de professeurs disponibles et d'activité des inscriptions, le doyen peut ordonner la fermeture provisoire des inscriptions ou la mise en attente de certains étudiants, afin de respecter l'article II.3 des présents statuts.

[size=13][color=#0099ff][b]IV. Cursus de Théologie[/b][/color][/size]

* IV.1 Le cursus, de dix-neuf cours plus une leçon introductive de connaissance professeur/étudiant, se divise en trois grandes parties : le dogme (dix cours), le droit canon (cinq cours) et la liturgie (quatre cours)

* IV.2- Le noviciat a pour but de familiariser le fidèle souhaitant intégrant l'Ordre avec les grandes valeurs de l'Ordre, spécialement avec les modèles de vie de nos Saints Patrons.

* IV.3 - Les pastorales sont laissées au libre arbitre des enseignants mais reprennent obligatoirement les lignes préconisées par la Préfecture à l'Enseignement. Les questions peuvent être diverses et la discussion entre professeur et élève peut être poussée selon le niveau de compréhension et l'intérêt porté par le demandeur.

[size=13][color=#0099ff][b]V. Diplômes[/b][/color][/size]

* V.1 - La licence de théologie est accordée aux élèves ayant donné satisfaction au fil des évaluations. Aucun système de notation n'est mis en place, afin de mettre en avant l'échange et le partage des savoirs entre le professeur et son élève. Le diplôme est remis par le doyen à la fin du cursus. Si un élève s'est montré particulièrement médiocre, la licence peut lui être refusée mais l'équipe professorale s'engage à accompagner les élèves au cours de leur formation afin de prévenir tout échec. Néanmoins, en cas d'incompétence notoire, principalement si l'équipe professorale estime que l'élève sera dans l'incapacité de mener un éventuel ministère à bien, le séminaire n'accordera pas la licence de théologie.

* V.2 - Le noviciat ne donne pas lieu à la remise d'un diplôme mais d'un certificat remis par le Maître des Novices, attestant de l'apprentissage et l'assimilation des valeurs grégoriennes.

* V.3 - Les pastorales ne donnent pas lieu à la remise d'un diplôme mais d'un certificat remis par l'enseignant. Une lettre scellée par le Doyen ou le Recteur sera envoyée au clerc chargé du baptême si ce dernier en fait la demande, en complément du certificat.

[size=13][color=#0099ff][b]VI. Divers[/b][/color][/size]

* VI.1 - Le préfet à l'enseignement aristotélicien ou son représentant dûment mandaté a droit à une totale liberté de circulation au sein du séminaire. Le doyen et chaque enseignant devra répondre, au mieux, aux requêtes de ce dernier afin de travailler dans la plus étroite collaboration avec la congrégation.

*VI.2 - La liste des licenciés en théologie sera compilée dans des archives spécifiques. Cette liste sera transmise à la Préfecture à l'Enseignement Aristotélicien de Rome

* VI.3 - La liste des titulaire de noviciats sera compilée dans des archives spécifiques.

* VI.4 - La liste des élèves ayant effectué leur pastorale dans l'enceinte du séminaire sera compilée dans des archives spécifiques.

Fait le 03 Mars de l'an de grasce 1467
Pour le Chapitre,

[b]Monseigneur Leotheric Cotter Borges[/b]
Recteur de l'Ordre

[url=https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=214885sceauvert.gif][img]https://redcdn.net/hpimg4/pics/214885sceauvert.gif[/img][/url][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/17/21/94/67/leothe12.png[/img]

[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 21, 2019 9:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Approval of the Maxima Pastoral Lessons at the Fornovo Abbey Seminary

we communicate the approval of the Maxima Pastoral Lessons at the Fornovo Abbey Seminary

Given in Rome, the twenty-first day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=orange][size=18][b]Approval of the Maxima Pastoral Lessons at the Fornovo Abbey Seminary
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]we communicate the [b][color=orange]approval of the Maxima Pastoral Lessons at the Fornovo Abbey Seminary[/b][/color]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the twenty-first  day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivante
Page 17 sur 23

Sauter vers: