L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Invasion in the north
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Vidra

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 03, 2010 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Invasion in the north Répondre en citant

The stance of the invaders on the matter of Church is more than clear. Most of them are heathens, loudly proclaiming animosity against the Holy Church and those who serve Jah. Threats have been made on the lives of clergy.

In the light of this facts, I wonder could or should URACE respond by deploying Order of Her Sacred Rose to protect the Church and Faithfuls.

On the other hand what is the possibility of seeking help of similar Orders within Aristotelian Church of other Kingdoms. French are pious people, maybe some them would be interested in volunteering to help subduing this plague that is upon us. Now that we have ships, this is an opportunity to test the unity of Church in effort to protect Her integrity and the lives of Her children.

What are the opinions of the cardinals on this matter?

Dernière édition par Vidra le Mar Juin 08, 2010 11:35 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 03, 2010 10:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

there is work being done in the privy council and via Apostolic office. Also a few groups that are Knightly orders with connects to the Church are aiding in the defense. A few of us have also been quoted for a new AAP article that should be available soon.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 07, 2010 4:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

in regards with this invasion of the north iv been doing some digging and iv found the current deconess of Kirkcudbright is assisting the nngo and its been confrimed by elmix
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 07, 2010 4:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Anna. I will have to do some confirming of my own, seeing as I am the new Bishop of Whithorn.

I hate to see anyone's name tarnished needlessly. Can you send me such proof Anna? Smile

Thank you.

Alanna
Bishop of Whithorn

Prayer
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 07, 2010 5:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alanna_kyles a écrit:
I hate to see anyone's name tarnished needlessly. Can you send me such proof

You should be able to view it yourself.

Though she did make an early statement last week that cuts quick to her attitude.

Goddess a écrit:
No one cares any more you will all die within a few months, I can guarantee you that. Anyway goodbye England, HELLO NEW SCOTLAND!!! Har Har!

Alanna_kyles
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 07, 2010 8:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It disapppoints me to hear that one of my Deaconess's is saying and doing such things.

Any idea on how to proceed with this information your Grace?

Prayer
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 08, 2010 3:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You can write to her to ask for an explain for her statements. Also you should ask her if she is an actual member of the nngo, and if she wants to continue as a deaconess. Depending how that goes, we will see what will need to be done.
Flaithbheartach

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 08, 2010 10:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"As the only Apostolic Ambassador in Scotland I am currently trying to convince the Count of Galloway to rebuke the prestige bonus that county has given to the armies of the invaders. If the opinions of Scottish clergy are wanted by the AAP or a similar group I would be most willing to give my own. If there is any other way I can assist, please let me know."

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 08, 2010 11:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It would be wise to get as many people in Scotland, clergy or others, to voice their opinion on this matter. Showing the people of England that it's not whole Scotland that supports this war will surely encourage them, knowing that there are people on the other side who want to see an end to this.

if AAP doesn't want to support this, then missive should be conveyed via Ambassadors of Apostolic office.
Flaithbheartach

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 12, 2010 11:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I think it's disgraceful that someone charged with any level of pastoral authority should behave in such a manner."
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 15, 2010 4:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
You can write to her to ask for an explain for her statements. Also you should ask her if she is an actual member of the nngo, and if she wants to continue as a deaconess. Depending how that goes, we will see what will need to be done.

With the way she behaves in the forums, I am most certain that she is. I can provide proofs if requested. Still, I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt and would give her a chance to explain herself to her bishop.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 15, 2010 10:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Once again I find something late again ....

I have sent a pm to you Mgr Alanna

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 16, 2010 9:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"How large is the Inquisition in the English-speaking kingdoms? Not that I'm asking for it to be used in this particular instance, rather it has always been something mysterious and interesting to me."
Citation:
if AAP doesn't want to support this, then missive should be conveyed via Ambassadors of Apostolic office.
"Who should I contact in the AAP in England in order to get an interview or something like that?"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 16, 2010 11:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Josephus a écrit:
Apocas a écrit:

With the way she behaves in the forums, I am most certain that she is. I can provide proofs if requested. Still, I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt and would give her a chance to explain herself to her bishop.

Well Your Excellence Apocas, and Mgr Josephus,

I was in the midst of doing this, as I agree with the advice of both of you. It is paramount that she give me confirmation one way or another, and to let me know if working in the Church is indeed what she wants.

koolike101 a écrit:
Once again I find something late again ....

I have sent a pm to you Mgr Alanna

I am assuming from your message to me that you wish me to remove her from office. Am I to do so without even talking to her as yet and seeing what she has to say?

I mean no disrespect from that question btw, it was merely a question.

Lady Alanna
Bishop of Whithorn

Prayer
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 16, 2010 2:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alanna_kyles a écrit:
I am assuming from your message to me that you wish me to remove her from office. Am I to do so without even talking to her as yet and seeing what she has to say?

I mean no disrespect from that question btw, it was merely a question.

Godess is under anthema, what else do you expect, yes you can talk and find out what is the problem, but understand me too I need to make sure people like Godess do not get into the circle of the church! She is a passionate NNGO I do not think that talking does anything else, but stall the inevitable.

And questions are to be answered and I did my best to answer it.

Flaithbheartach a écrit:
"How large is the Inquisition in the English-speaking kingdoms? Not that I'm asking for it to be used in this particular instance, rather it has always been something mysterious and interesting to me."

Please send me a PM if you have any questions about that institution.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: