L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Candidates for the Clergy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adec

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 30, 2008 3:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am now level three church way. It will be good to be among you all....
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Riktin

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 30, 2008 7:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations!
Pelenor

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 13, 2008 10:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello there!

Name: Pelenor
Level: 1 (in one day)
Town: Girvan

Hello there, i would like to know if i can apply for the post of deacon in my home town of girvan? i have talked to [cow] our preist and Loxxy our deaconess and Syounger has directed me to here, what shall i do now?
Loxxy

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 13, 2008 10:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Read up on everything sweety, alot of work but so worth it.

It's good to see you made it here by the way.

Dernière édition par Loxxy le Ven Mar 14, 2008 10:45 am; édité 1 fois
Pelenor

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 13, 2008 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

well my eyes have begun to ache, that has to be a good sign
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 13, 2008 8:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It good you two are talking as I have high hopes from you both. With Father Cow going into retreat I think Girvan will need two Deacons to help fill the gap and lead Girvan spiritually through this baron time.

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Rook

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 19, 2008 8:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rook of Bristol, here...

I have just advanced to lvl 2 and I hope to become Parish Priest of Bristol (Jah knows we need one) but I am still unsure as to how to enter the seminary.

I know that the process of ordination for lvl 2's takes some time, and I am a patient man, but roughly how long is the waiting list at this point?

first, all of the same info I posted on the RK URACE forum:

Name: Rook
Level: 2
Town: Bristol
Place of service: Bristol
Loan: Probably!

I would appreciate it if someone could illuminate me as to the practical step-by-step mechanics of the lvl 2 ordination process.

Thanks for your help... and your patience!

-R

(Updated, May 5: Baptised by Fr Kismo of Gloucester-- Currently serving as Deacon of Bristol by decree of Bishop Apocas.-- still patiently awaiting ordination by HRH, LJS.)

Dernière édition par Rook le Lun Mai 05, 2008 11:29 am; édité 1 fois
tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 19, 2008 3:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rook,

I would recommend contacting your local Bishop to inform him of your desires so that he can add you to the list of candidates who are level 2 that has been given to LJS. Also I would send an IG message to invisible007 who is the Dean of the Seminary. Also it will help your case a bit if you try to take some of the lectures/classes at your local University.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Loxxy

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 05, 2008 10:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm now Level 3 church way.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 24, 2008 10:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

GREETINGS!!!
I am interested in serving as Permanent Deacon(as I am married and not pursuing the Church Way) in the Town of Preston. We are currently without a Priest and I would like to serve as a Permanent Deacon, representing the Church and providing council in Preston, alongside any possible Priests that will be assigned to our Town in the future. I am devoted to the URACE and its practice and have been baptised by Father 420isgood.

IG: TheDukeofHolmby, named Winthrop Hodgson
Level: currently lvl 1 but close to lvl 2
Town: Preston
Place of Service: Preston
Loan: Don't think it will be necessary for my position.

After consulting the main URACE thread, I have been referred by the Rt. Rev. Dainsleif for this position, as we have no current Town Priest.

{Edited name of Bishop giving me permission}

Apostolic Ambassador & Former Town Councilor(7x)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Darienbalintyne
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 01, 2008 3:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi peoples

After discussion with Brother Rook who directed me here I wish to say that I am a level 3 who chose the church way. Since I am married IG and have no intention of giving up my wife I would like to study to be a Deacon in my town.

Name: Darien Balintyne
Town: Gloucester
County: Somerset
Loan: No

Take care and I look forward to speaking with people soon.
scafee

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 25, 2009 4:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello everyone,

I would like to become vicar in a town.

I am in the county of Munster(Irland)
Town: Inis

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 07, 2009 2:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome,

I am a deacon in Bristol, Somerset. I can advance to lvl3 any moment and I would like to ask for guides to become parish priest in any town in Somerset if there is opportunity.

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 07, 2009 3:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you are unable to find something in Somerset and are willing to move, I have a few spots in Conwall and one in Wiltshire that I can set you up in.

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 07, 2009 8:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Father, of course if there is nothing in my neighbourhood, I will move to another County to serve our Church. Altough I need to make some preparations first. I will rely on your choice.

(OOC: I need few days to get lvl3 and church way. Can I contact you ig during few next days?)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante
Page 3 sur 10

Sauter vers: