L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Candidates for the Clergy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sepia

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 07, 2009 11:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You can always come up to Scotland, much more challenging. Wink

Click here to see God!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 07, 2009 11:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

feel free to contact me at any time my friend.

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 08, 2009 12:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you.

What is so challenging in Scotland? Probably serving under so beautiful Cardinal would be very distracting and that's the challange you are talking about Mother Sepia. Embarassed Wink Embarassed
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 09, 2009 2:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am away for a few days and there are all ready some ready to ponce and make away with my potential good priests.... *tsk... *tsk... Twisted Evil

Brother Ayahv, as your bishop, I feel I have the right to present you with an opportunity within our diocese, and ask that you consider it before you leave for other offices.

A couple weeks ago we did appoint a new priest to nearby Bridgewater. However I think we have a good opportunity for you not so far away from you in the parish of Salisbury. It is only couple days away from your current residence. For your personal safety and security of your possessions, I personally will gladly travel with you the entire way.

The parish itself has a fine pious community. You will find good support from the faithful parishioners for the practice of good religion. The physical properties of the parish, the buildings and grounds of the parish church, as well as the rectory, have recently been repaired and restored. The church itself has been expanded to a majestic scale that can accommodate sizeable gatherings and festivals that can meet nearly any of your needs.

Of course this being said, if you are interested in serving in some other location, even outside of our diocese, certainly you are free to do so. The diocese of Portsmouth does have numerous choices that could very agreeable to you. On the other-hand, if you are looking to leave the south of England, the parishes of Scotland could be a welcome difference. Between these far places geographically there are many (far too many) parishes that have great need and want for a dedicated new priest as yourself.

So with all that said, while you prepare yourself for a new office, consider well your choices. There are many options that I am sure could find suitable and enriching. Until you have made a decision, I can arrive in Bristol and ordain you as the parochial vicar for Bristol. This will give you a little experience as a parochial priest and you can continue to aid Mother Sybil in the care of the souls of your community.
Ayahv

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 11, 2009 12:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Father Apocas, of course any parish in Somerset would be my first choice. I spend most of my time in Bristol, and I have really used to this place. We are small community and I used to it, I live here since I reached shores of England. I know that deeply in heart you wanted to help me, but now I feel even more confused. I would love to help faithfuls who need priest, and then I think after all this time I would miss Mother Sybil, even if she is little quiet nowadays, I just like to keep everything in order for her. I know my words are rather personal, but isn't priesthood also about giving your heart into it?

I believe Salisbury is great place, I was there few weeks ago on short trip. I suppose I could follow your advice and try if I can meet their high expectations. Smile And I am mostly honoured with your proposition of our mutual travel to Salisbury, but I could only accept if it was about having good time on our roads, not about my goods. Smile
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 11, 2009 12:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Ayahv, I have just received a letter from Mother Sybil. She is thinking of retiring and is recommending you to succeed her as the parish priest of Bristol.

So would you like to continue your ministry in Bristol?
Ayahv

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course I want to. I think it's best what could have happen to me. I'm grateful to Mother Sybil for this opportunity. I know that you are in Bridgewater, so I am looking forward to meet you Father.

(ooc speaking during weekend I will be totally out of time so don't rush with travelling)

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 19, 2009 11:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings brothers and sisters.

I've been a laymen monk in Scotland for many years and just received the rank of L3 Churchway. I've been baptized in the faith and wish to serve Jah and the Church in the role of priest of Ayr.

Any council on how I can do this and do this effecitively and within the doctrinal bounds of our dear faith would be cherished.

Peace and blessings to you.

Brother Kondo
Vidra

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 21, 2009 3:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm ordained monk of the Order of Saint Dwywai for 13 months now, also an acolyte of the URACE.

Now I'm lvl 3 Church way, residing in Beeston parish (Beeston has no priest).

I'm posting here for reference, since I have already contacted bishop Rumd regarding this matter.
Sepia

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 21, 2009 8:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kondo I will be in Ayr the first week in Novemeber, I will contact you and arrange everything then. Smile

Click here to see God!
Furiax

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2009 7:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In Munster, the old Caissadiplomat was killed few months ago but we had no replacement for metropolitan bishop (archibishop).

Moreover, in Port Lairge, there is no bishop (I live in PL but was appointed Bishop of Lismore).

I know of a very devout lady who wished to become priest of PL, which was impossible because of the lack of Bishop, and as long as there is no bishop she can not become a priest. She is not a theologian yet, but she wish to be, and when this comes she could even be bishop since bishops are lacking in Munster.
deisdre

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 14, 2010 5:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Deisdre, I have decided to follow the way of church and I am here to offer my services.
Furiax

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 23, 2010 5:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi, I have two women who want to go church way.

Lady Peyton wants to become deacon in Lios Mor and if possible be appointed to the parish priest position which is empty.

serena_stone wants to become priest in Imleach and also be appointed parish priest there since the current parish priest does not live there.

I know the ceremony for ordinating a priest(not sure about deacon though), but do I have to contact someone so that they are considered as eligible for parish priest? It doesn't seem to work with ig mechanism alone.

Thank you.

Mgr Furiax.

Mod-Apocas: Double Post deleted.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 23, 2010 6:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Furiax a écrit:
do I have to contact someone so that they are considered as eligible for parish priest? It doesn't seem to work with ig mechanism alone.

The IG mechanism should work. I have not heard of any problems recently.

Let's run through the check list to make sure everything is in-line.

1. Are you still bishop of Emly?
2. Is Imleach still in your diocese of Emly?
3. Are you currently in Imleach?
4. Is serena_stone currently in Imleach?
5. Is serena_stone currently level 3 of the church way?

If the answer is yes to all of these it should work.

As for Lady Peyton being a deaconess in Lismore, contact the vice-primate, His Grace Paullo. He can appoint Lady Peyton according to the Irish procedure.
Prospero

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 29, 2010 7:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is to mention that I have just baptized Derzelas, who's church way in Cill Chaoi.
I happen to be bishop of the diocese, and warmly recommended a seminary course to him, so that he could become priest as soon as possible.

On reading the dialogue between Furiax and Apocas, I have a few questions arousing:

1/ Does one have to follow the seminary to be ordained ?
2/ Do I have to be in Cill Chaoi to ordain him ?

Thanks !
Former Bishop of Waterford
Former Archbishop of Dublin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante
Page 4 sur 10

Sauter vers: