L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Candidates for the Clergy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 29, 2010 11:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Prospero a écrit:
1/ Does one have to follow the seminary to be ordained ?

Not necessarily. There is not a ZG wide directive that requires attendance at the national seminary before ordination. The seminary requirement is generally determined at the diocesan level. So that policy would be made by you, his bishop.

Prospero a écrit:
2/ Do I have to be in Cill Chaoi to ordain him ?

It is not required to be IG in Cill Chaoi to RP ordain him. However, you do have to be IG in the town to install him IG in the parish office of Cill Chaoi.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Egbertus

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 02, 2010 10:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear all,
As in Canterbury our Father Noetzlin has been in retreat for months, the townsmen are asking me to become the new priest.

I'm level 3 church way, baptized by Cardinal Faheud, but do not know how to enter the seminary or how to become a priest. I did do a lot of studying already.

Any help would be very welcom
tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 05, 2011 2:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can I get access here for Jazz? She will soon become the new priest in Plymouth, Diocese of Portsmouth.

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 05, 2011 9:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am grateful to Tuvoria for the opportunity to serve Jah and the people of my parish.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 05, 2011 9:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

tuvoria a écrit:
Can I get access here for Jazz? She will soon become the new priest in Plymouth, Diocese of Portsmouth.

Do you mean access to the hall of meeting? If yes, then consider it done.

Welcome Mother Jazz, you should now have access there.
jazz

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 07, 2011 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your welcome and the access to the meeting house.
tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 08, 2011 6:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You are welcome Jazz and we will formally install you to your office in Plymouth on the 14th.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 14, 2011 3:32 am    Sujet du message: Ordination of Father Egbertus Répondre en citant

This 13th Day of January, 1459, in Canterbury Cathedral did Egbertus stand his vigil and take the vows of a Priest of the Faith. He is now in residence in the town Church of Canterbury as the parish Priest.

Thanks be to Jah!
Sandor

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 2:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello and Jah Bless Smile . My name is Hunyadi Sandor, I am a level 3 citizen of the town An timhear Mor from Ireland, County of Laighean and I would want to take the empty seat left by Father Mentat in my hometown. We have no priest, no mass took place for a long time and the new ones cannot be Beptised. Ohhh yes I have chosen the path of the Church. Could this be done?

Many thanks!
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 4:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It certainly could be done.
Presumably you have not been ordained yet, but have you been baptised?

Also you may want to consider taking a course at the seminary. It certainly can help you to start your ministry from a fairly informed position.
Sandor

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 5:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes I have been Baptised, a very long time ago Smile . I am willing to do all it takes so I can become the Parish Priest in Atm. So what are the steps Cardinal Apocas? Very Happy
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 5:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do you recall when, where, and by whom you were baptised?

Assuming the baptism is all in order, we can start by having you RP ordained. That should be a relatively easy step. We will try to find one of the Irish bishops to do so, but if one is not available, some other prelate can likely be found. Getting you installed IG may take more time considering it will involve the direct approval of the pope (admin), but that can be done as well.
Sandor

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 6:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was Baptised by Father Mantat. Here are my studies :Master's in Latin: 34%
Master's in ancient Greek: 30%
Master's in modern languages: 13%

Aristotle's Moral Principles : 50 %
Temperance : 20 %
Friendship : 20 %
Logic : 52 %
Stonemasonry : 10 %

So, can we start this proces? Smile
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have brought your request to the attention of the bishops. We will see which one of them is able to ordain you relatively soon.
Sandor

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 17, 2011 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much Cardinal Smile . the folk in Atm will be very happy to see one of their own preach for'em Very Happy
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante
Page 5 sur 10

Sauter vers: