L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Candidates for the Clergy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 19, 2011 2:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We may have a bishop able to ordain you. While he is willing to come to you, however by doing so, he would have to be travelling more than a week. So in order to make it a little more easier for him, and have you ordained a little quicker, would you be willing to be ordained in another forum to which both of your have access?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sandor

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 19, 2011 7:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will do what it is asked of me, this is the path I wanted to walk on Smile . Please let me know what should I do.
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 29, 2011 7:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to repeat Cardinal Apocas' offer earlier. Would you like to consider enrolling in the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=371653#371653] so you can begin your ministry from a fairly informed position?

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Sandor

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 11, 2011 9:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes I am willing. I have posted in the link sent by you. Thank you Smile
jazz

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 01, 2011 11:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Graces

I come before you as I am not sure where else to turn. The town of Plymouth has been closed and I find myself without a parish. I offer my services.

Many regards

Jazz.
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 02, 2011 7:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mother Jazz, what town were you transported? The town of Liverpool, where I was transported, is without a priest and is looking for one. If you wish to transfer there and be its new pastor, I would gladly endorse you to Msgr. Gawain59 and the mayor of Liverpool. Should you decide to accept, I assure you that you will be much welcomed there.

[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 02, 2011 9:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She was transported to Dartmouth, and her bishop is still His Excellency Tuvoria.

Contacting the Mgr Tuvoria would likely be the easiest option. He should be able to inform you of any openings in your diocese of Portsmouth, that you may be able to teleport to without loss of property. Of course there are opinions outside of your diocese as His Grace Josephus mentions.
jazz

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 02, 2011 2:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have contacted Tuvoria several times over the last fortnight. I have now recieved a reply. Tuvoria has been extremely busy with the closures so I understand his late reply. Unfortunatley there is no position for me in Devon, we have lost 11 villages between cornwall, somerset and wiltshire.
I would be most happy to be liverpools priest, I shall have to speak to your bishop.
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 03, 2011 4:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am sorry to hear about the non-availability of parishes in your county. It even saddens me that my birthplace and first parish, Exeter, has also been removed.

I will send letters to Msgr. Gawain and the mayor of Liverpool of your intentions.

jazz

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 05, 2011 11:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for all your help Josephus. The Priest in Dartmouth has indicated they may take some time off, so there is a possibility that I may be able to preach in my new home.
A trip to Liverpool may still be on the cards so I look forward to hearing from your bishop.

Many regards.
Henry

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 31, 2011 4:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, my name be Henry, I live in Egremont and I is still level one. It be wish for me to be Priest one day. Please can be tell for me how I do this thing?

Order of her Sacred Rose

Dernière édition par Henry le Jeu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 am; édité 1 fois
prof.sloth

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 31, 2011 12:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah, Henry, I see that you have found your way to Rome, Welcome! welcome!

You need to be level 3 and choose church way to be ordained as a priest. If you want to level up sooner, I recommend asking the town's government if they can offer you some help.

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 31, 2011 2:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to rome!

Allow me to explain a little more.

It is correct what prof.sloth as said that level 3 is the requierment for a priest. For now one can install you as a deacon what is a learning position for future priests. You'd get the work of a clergy one and be allowed to celebrate sacraments.

In order to become a deacon you must either contact the parish priest or the bishop.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2011 4:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

koolike egremont already has 2 decons unless a parish can have more then two then id be happy to have him as a decon

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2011 5:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanking you for good answer for me Very Happy

I will be work hard to be learn all stuffs I need to be serve well for Jah. Is my wish to help for peoples and show for them kind deed and love that be come from Jah. I know I is still young and has much way to go, but I is hard worker and will be do all I can to listen to thing I be teach.

Order of her Sacred Rose
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante
Page 6 sur 10

Sauter vers: