L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Candidates for the Clergy
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 08, 2006 7:17 pm    Sujet du message: Candidates for the Clergy Répondre en citant

Please Post requests here or questions about becoming a Priest or Deacon

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
cleophas

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 28, 2006 12:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am level 2 with all the stats and cloth to become a level 3 in church way just need the money to get it.

I am in BW, hope we will need priest went i reach it. I am also the brother of the duke Hypno of Somerset
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 28, 2006 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm pleased you have chosen or are working towards Church way!
It takes a while to save money so be patient!
Currently we still have a number of Town with out Priests so there should be no worries about getting a job!
Please keep us informed of Progress! have a look at "The list of Clergy" to see where we have gaps!
Have you considered moving to a Town as a Deacon now! Perhaps the new Town may help you?
If you need help or advice just ask here or PM me or any Bishop.

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 03, 2006 3:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Cleophas

I also will be glad to welcome you in our Community and as a priest if it is the path you have chosen.

Are your leaving in Bridegwater? Then you shall know that I"m looking for a new priest in your parish as father Praisebob whish to retire.

Please contact me when it is time for you to chose the Path of God.

Yours in the faith

Father Bishop latan
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 03, 2006 6:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

cleophas a écrit:
I am level 2 with all the stats and cloth to become a level 3 in church way just need the money to get it.

I am in BW, hope we will need priest went i reach it. I am also the brother of the duke Hypno of Somerset

Thank you for considering the church way. Smile
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Embarassed

As for Money: Do you have at least 1000 pounds? If you do, could you get a loan from your mayor? You can pay him or her back after the next reset.
babarino
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 06, 2006 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thanks you for the link. now i can be here in the forum
landrick

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 03, 2007 1:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am level 3 and I choose the church way.
I need help to serv at best the church.
I will be happy to become priest or doing job for church but how?
I'm not a nativ english man, my nativ language is french. May be it will be an advantage for some job . For exemple to contact french priest, and create international lie
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 03, 2007 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes landrick, a french speaker is an asset. Also you could help at home as well. Father PraiseBob wishes to retire. So a new priest will be needed in Bridgewater soon. When the Bishop Latan returns, would you like to be the parish priest?
landrick

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2007 4:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It will be a great honor
Which are the obligation of the function in time and in activity
I will be happy to assum this function
Does it need special knowledge. Must I contact somebody?
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2007 9:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The In game function is to press a button to 'prepare the mass' 2 times a week. There is also a message at the church that should contain basic information (eg., mass times, names of priest and deacons). It could also include a spiritual message from your to the people of the town. A few minutes a week for the in game. the time spent for RP is of your determination.

The formal requirements and duties of the priest: http://rome.royaumesrenaissants.com/viewtopic.php?t=101

It may seem like to be a lot. However only baptisms are done on a regular basis. Also you can appoint deacons to assist. In fact Bridgewater already has 2, Lanx and Pieterjan.

As for special knowledge, you can look in the Cathedral library. http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewforum.php?f=177&sid=aed18d5e0ef49d1206ee8c01fbb8fa17

You would contact your bishop, Latan. He is in retreat.You would therefore contact your vicar general. As I am your vicar general, I will inform Latan of desire to be the parish priest of Bridgewater when he returns.
landrick

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 05, 2007 7:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OK I'm ready to take function of priest
I suppose I must be batised before. Where and how do that?
I have suposed it was automatic for the player which choose the clerical way.
I can assume this function because I'm present at less the two days of the week end and it seem's sufficient
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 05, 2007 8:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am glad to hear this. You will be appointed In game by the bishop, Latan. He is currently in retreat. He will be back at the end of the month. However I can RP baptise you if you like. I am about to perform a baptism of a deacon in Bath. If you would like to be RP baptised I can do it there or travel to Bridgewater. If you don't care for the RP, then yes you can be considered now.

As for the button pushing to do the second mass you will need to log in after sunday. It is a 30 seconds activity.
Pieterjan

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 07, 2007 5:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It shall be an honour to serve you landrick. I am deacon of BW Smile.
landrick

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 08, 2007 9:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thanks for all. It's so easy.
Apocas if baptism is only rp them it's ok. I considere I'm baptised only by the fact that you accept me in your communauty. For me it's evident.
Them it's not necessary for you to come in BW.
For the futur I will go to do my best to devellope the comunauty in BW. I'll work with pleasur with you Pieterjan.
Our first work will be to determined the people wich are baptised in BW and after we go to baptised to devellop our comunauty
cleophas

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 26, 2007 1:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Forum Name: cleophas
Your Level: 3
Your Home Town: Bridgewater
Which Town you wish to be serving in: Here you can need me (for now I am more in traveling process to acquire more skills)
DO you wish to apply for a Loan: No, I am already level 3 of church way
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante
Page 1 sur 10

Sauter vers: