L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Candidates for the Clergy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Leia

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 24, 2012 10:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings Sister Senila, welcome to Rome.

To study at the Seminary, you will need to put in an application for a place there. Please refer to this topic:

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=10229

Make a post in there requesting to get into the Seminary to study. Once approved, you will be led to a cell of your own and presented with the study material. After which questions will follow. After successfully completing the course, your name will be added to the register.
BrotherRichileau

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 25, 2012 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Sister Senila.

You interest is very much welcome, and I've set up a study cell for you.
Your bishop is Father Kiane, who I believe is currently in retreat. It would be his role to learn more about you, and install you as a priest if he agrees with your appointment.

Either myself, Bishop Lordwilb or Cardinals Darienbalintyne, Teagan are close by; and can take care of your appointment in his absence.

If you don't already know any of these learned colleagues, I would suggest that you and I get to know each other well as we complete your study course, and then we can take care of arrangements if Bishop Kiane has not returned from his retreat.

Warmest Regards
Brother Richileau
Bishop of Portsmouth
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Senila

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 25, 2012 5:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for accepting me in the Seminary. Father Kiane was the one who informed me about this matter and he said that he will guide me with everything when he returns. Where exactly is my cell? It's my first time here and I'm still learning my way around.
Leia

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 25, 2012 5:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Permit me Sister Senila to show you the way
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=32583

I hope Father Kiane will return soon. I rather we not lose anyone.
Katelynn

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 02, 2012 8:02 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Candidates for the Clergy Répondre en citant

syounger a écrit:
Please Post requests here or questions about becoming a Priest or Deacon

Requesting to be considered for placement. Currently I am sitting as the Countess of Devon.

I am studying to be a Priest/Deacon. However reading the French and getting around is a bit difficult for me. I need a guiding hand *Thanks to Brother Richileau I've managed to get this far!!! The rest is all a mystry to me. Best way to contact me is through the actual game first--- and then I can set up MSN so we can talk.

May the love and light of Jah's peace be with you all!

Jah bless,
Katelynn

Beloved Wife of Darius Flametongue,
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Oliver_westcott

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 09, 2012 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have sent a letter to Bishop Ubernostrum and Bishop Mirceadino but will write my request here formally.

I wish to be ordained to priest, I am a level three church way, deacon in Lewes. Any questions or information needed, feel free to ask.

Thankyou

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 26, 2014 1:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I suppose I post here?

I was appointed to Dover Parish by Archbishop Mysti, after talking to Cardinal Teagan. Since then, I've learned of something called the Reformed Church, and it's all very confusing. But that's besides the point.

Now that I am tending the Cathedral in Dover, I wonder if there is some ceremony that ought to occur. I am not requesting to be ordained, as I am married; I do wish to celebrate the other sacraments [i.e., baptism, confession, marriage, and funeral] for my parishioners.

I graduated Level I Seminary in 1460
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=21542

How do I pursue official Roman recognition?
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 26, 2014 11:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello dear brother!

I'll make the difference between the Reformed and Our Church simple:

They do not acknowledge the pope, we do
They do not acknowledge canonical law, we do
They are national, we are universal!

If you are still with us with the full might of Rome and the row of Saints then I'd tell you about something called about: deaconate.

You are eligible to become a deacon and then you can with the full might of the Sacraments and with the Divine Inspiration from Jah give out the sacraments to your parishioners as is proper and just.

For your deaconate, a member of the episcopate has to ordain you in a formal ceremony and then you can proceed.

If you'd like a more meaning to the office of the deacon then I am willing to elaborate on the theological meaning more in personal corresponendance.

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 26, 2014 2:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Plotnik Smile

Tis lovely to hear that you are taking care of the parish in Dover. I'd assumed you were of the Reformed Church for chatting to Mysti when she returned to Lewes, she made no mention otherwise. Well, that serves me right for making assumptions!

Anyway, just letting ye know that I'm a priestess of the Roman Church, currently residing in Sussex. While I am looking after the mass for the parish Church in Lewes until another can be found to do so, I'm also the Chaplain in Hastings, tending to the Roman Aristotelian Chapel which is dedicated to Saint Lescure. When I took up as Chaplain there, I was a Deacon at the time. Perhaps when ye become a Deacon, ye too would like to establish a chapel in Dover?

I'm going to assume that one of our higher ups will be taking care of ordaining you as a Deacon Smile

Good luck with your celebration of Saint Loyats next month! It sounds like it will be a grand time.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Statler

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 26, 2014 8:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Brother Plotnik,

Thank you very much for stepping up here and sending me a message about it as well. I appreciate that you are here and that you are taking care of the Cathedral in Dover. It would indeed be appropriate, like brother Koolike suggested, to ordain you to become a deacon.

We can start this ritual at these halls if you want. Or we could do this at the Cathedral of Dover, but that would require some directions from you so I can travel there. And it would possible, if you agree, that I would do this ceremony with you.

In Christos,
Father Statler, Cardina
l

alistair_crowley

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 19, 2015 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would also like to be considered for acceptance in the Clergy, having completed the seminary and seeing how my fellow citizens of Whithorn have gone for a long time without religious guidance, due to the weak state of our local priest's health (OOC set aside).

King of Scotland ~ Banner by Diayania
Plotnik

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 13, 2015 6:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you all for the warmth herein. I just wrote to Mother Catriona Mackenzie, the National Vice Primate. She says she will arrive in Dover, back from The Continent, sometime soon, and we'll perform the ceremonies necessary to allow me to perform the sacraments according to Cannon Law.

I'll to the ruins of Sevenoaks, and spend some time at the Shrine of St Cyr, in order to prepare myself.
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 22, 2015 4:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Just giving notice that I'll be performing the service for Plotnik to become a deacon this week in Dover. Praise Jah! Smile

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Statler

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 03, 2016 2:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Giving Notice that I am grooming brother Applus12 to become the next Priest for Glasgow.
Pelenor

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 19, 2017 4:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Spielmadchen from Girvan, Galloway has been talking with her excellency Anna Hanley, and has recently approached the Cathedral of England, Scotland and Ireland for baptism. I've also directed her to come to Rome to take a course in the seminary, so I hope to see her here soon, and once that's taken care of, we can proceed with her ordination.

Heir of Kingdom of Scotland | Bishop of Whithorn Diocese | Town Mentor for Whithorn |
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante
Page 8 sur 10

Sauter vers: