L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Questions for Bishops
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
paullo

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 29, 2008 1:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Loxxy a écrit:
Hello Sweetie, I have a couple of lads in Muirkirk asking about the crusaders. I was hoping you could tell me a bit about them please?

There is one military Order for the England, Scotland and Ireland, it is the Holy and Chivalrious Order of Her Sacred Rose. Under the supervision of the Primat, a new Council was elected recently Smile

We have a forum in RK, under English URAC, you could point it to them, so maybe they consider joining us. We are not crusaders, but under the concept of "knights of the Church", we can consider the idea similar.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Carlos.de.Bois

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 20, 2009 7:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters in the service of Jah,

As I look through the many symbols of the Church, the circular emblems that correspond to the various positions highlighting the roles of Pope, Cardinal Bishop, and so on, I see a few that I can find no other details about. For instance, I have no clue what a Sacristan Deacon or an Archdeacon might be, or what they might do. Now, I may just be looking in the wrong places...

Can anyone explain the following positions as they relate to RK:

Vicar
- Parochial
- General
- Diocesan

Archdeacon

Sacristan Deacon

Lay Canon (Didn't exist in 1457 as far as I can see)

Civil Servant of the Curie

Thank you for your assistance, one and all.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sepia

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 20, 2009 11:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vicar
- Parochial
- General
- Diocesan

All mean the same things pretty much, they relate to a Priest who is appointed by an Priest or Arch/bishop to help in the running of their diocese or Parish.

Archdeacon

An Archdeacon is a Deacon appointed by a Arch/bishop to help in the running of their diocese.

Sacristan Deacon

A sacristan deacon is a theologian that can be temporally appointed to administer a parish. He would be primarily charged with the maintenance of weekly services of prayer and fellowship for the uplifting of the spirits of the faithfuls. He would conduct these services at the same times that a parish priest would have conducted a mass. (Ooc: basicly what I am saying is that a sacristan is not an RP priest, but is appointed IG as a parish priest.)

Lay Canon

These are partially coded in game though not fully and will fill the following posts:

Consulting in religion (province)
Person in charge for the dioceses (archdiocese)
Person in charge for the treasure (diocese)
Person in charge for the doctrines (diocese)
Person in charge for the priests (diocese)
Short-hair dachshund (diocese)

Civil Servant of the Curie

They are Apostolic Secretaries and Ambassadors, you tend to find an ambassador in every County in the Country, they keep the Church up to date on local things by completing regular reports. They have their own section in rome.

If you would like any of this explained further just let me know. Smile

Click here to see God!
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 15, 2009 1:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello to everyone, I have a question:

I have been approached by a member of the faithful, she is with child and the infant will be born out of wedlock (as arrangements have yet to be made for the wedding). She wishes to have the infant baptized soon after its birth.

Can someone please advise me what the church's status is on infants born out of wedlock - can they be baptized?

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 15, 2009 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes they can be baptised. It's not the babys fault after all Razz

Click here to see God!
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 16, 2009 9:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

*nods in acknowledgment*

Thank you, Your Eminence.

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 11, 2010 11:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Much to my shock after discovering that Eraine, Mother superior of Order of Saint Dwywai has passed away, I've found that same fate had struck His Excellence Rook, bishop of diocese Llanelwy (St Asaph) in Canterbury province. I wonder will the ESPC take necessary steps to fill in this important position.
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 13, 2010 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes our brother Rook has passed away after a long sickness. The Episcopal Assembly is indeed studying the succession.
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Easter. Question is about easter

Christ died at the crusificton was buried and then rescurrected.

Christos died and was accepted to the sun right away.

So are there any easters or not? If yes what name does it carry?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 21, 2010 3:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While it is said that the soul Christos entered the paradise and took his place at the right hand of God on this date, it is not the primary reason for the celebration of this date by the Church.

The Church primary celebrates this date in memory of the day on which faithful of God received the tablets on which was written the 10 commandments and left the wilderness. Which were received after the faithful had wandered in the wilderness for 40 days after the 'Day of the Destruction of Oanylone' (ie Ash Wednesday).

The Feast is known as either as the 'Day of the Sun' (ie Easter) or the 'Day of the Deliverance' (ie Pascha). It in the english language, Easter is the most common name.

However the idea of Christos reaching Paradise on the same day as those Faithful reaching their Deliverance, with the fact that both those Faithful and Christos wandered in the wilderness for 40 days in physical deprivation and prayer; lends the two stories a certain natural complimentary wholeness in the symbolism of Christos as a mirror of the Divine as a way of Salvation; and of the Faithful then and now, receiving Salvation from God after sin, hardship, prayer, and faith.
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 21, 2010 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you your Eminence

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 18, 2010 10:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Umm I looked trough my events and found that i have recieved no PVD in 2 months Crying or Very sad. Could it be a bug or what?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 18, 2010 11:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Assuming you have held an IG office for the last two month, then yes, if you have not received (or lost) any PVD during this time it is probably a bug.
Emil111

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2010 10:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hello sir where can i find the rank at the church xD and where i can find the church usergroup of Sussex Smile
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2010 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Emil111 a écrit:
where can i find the rank at the church

I am sorry, I do not believe I understand quite what you mean to request. Could you rephrase that?

Emil111 a écrit:
where i can find the church usergroup of Sussex

There is not such a specific user-group.

Ooc:
Also if you could please change your avatar. The Bible should not explicitly used in this context.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 4 sur 6

Sauter vers: