L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Questions for Bishops
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Enat

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 05, 2012 7:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Enat remembered where to come as she had accompanied her mother once. She loved how it felt to walk in these walls. But her hearth was heavy, she wanted to be united to her love Xan. And needed some guidance to make this happens.

To whom it may concern, Ye may be able to help me, I am Enat Mackenna, and I have a question for ye. My courting partner, Exander Whelan and I have been baptized when we were young babies, were raised in the faith and do still live by the creed. We are still young and have our parents blessings to do so as we have chosen too. We know according to the canon law we need to confirm our beliefs and baptism. Yet we have had trouble with our priest, who responded to my request and gave us a time and place for it, yet the priest never showed up. We wish to be wed soon, yet waiting is not an option for us we are willing to take. What should we do.

We both live in Corcaigh, Ireland and as we wished to pursue our request, both last letters to our priest have been left unanswered.

Albrecht (Archbishop of Cork & Bishop of Corcaigh)

We only wish to follow our faith and beliefs, but do not know what to do now. May we receive guidance?
If ye may know a little more about us, I would be glad to do so.

Enat waited for the answer.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 05, 2012 9:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Enat,

I’m sorry to hear of your troubles but pleased for your desire to marry correctly under our Church Law. You are correct in as much you will both need to re affirm your Baptism vows as adults before you can marry.

Mother Aishling or Bishop Aishling is the most senior Church person in Ireland & active and would be my first point of call. Bishop Koolike is also traveling in Ireland at the moment & is very high up in the Church. For a quick fix there is Father Galdun who has recently been appointed a Priest in Ireland & I would imagine keen to carry out services & be of use to those that approach him.

I hope you find help from one of these & wish you well in married life

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 05, 2012 1:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There is also Johnh3nry in Imleach who could baptize you.
Enat

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 21, 2012 9:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank ye yer eminence. Sorry for the delay, I was very sick...

Smiles.

Yer excellence, as ye know of our desire, would ye be willing or would ye rather us to contact Johnh3nry in Imleach? We do wish to ensure we marry sooner then later..

I am willing to talk about it more in private..

Nervous she plays with her hands
Enat

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 01, 2012 3:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Enat came once more with her problem, this was becoming riddicullous at this point .

Hello again, I am back here as all my wedding problems are yet not covered... and I admit I am truly sad about this as I am with child and had hope this wedding would happen sooner then later.

My partner and I have awaited for responses, yet after deciding on one officiant, he stopped answering my letters, therefor leaving us at our first problem.

- the bans never were published, pitting our wedding still further away
- we were unable to find witnesses of the faith, therefor leaving us no poption to try to find another option.
- The waiting was too long, we had to travel to Ceatharlach, were we will be still for a few weeks, yet we know no one in that town.

I am truly disappointed in the way this folded as we really are of the faith and would have preferred an Aristotelian wedding. I am sad that people like us had so much trouble with bureaucracy that it prevented us from becoming part of the church officially.

I hope for the future that this will not happen to others, as I admit to understand why people are going away from the faith....

She was truly sadden by this situation and was going to look for other options as soon as they would go back to their town.
Oliver_westcott

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 02, 2012 11:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Who is entitled to carry a crozier? Is it only a bishop or above? and not town priests or deacons?

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 02, 2012 11:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There are no restrictions or entitlements to carrying, or wearing, such things. If you wish to purchase a crozier, or wise mans stick, or even a mitre, the church will not seek to censure you.
hypno

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 23, 2012 4:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My question is, well talk to you in private about let's said alexandria, great astrologuer, wax tablet.

You understand why in private

I may have some info for you!

First duke of Galloway
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 23, 2012 6:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Hypno. I will talk in private. I have met your nephew in Devon earlier today and your letter intrigues me.

Oliver_westcott

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 24, 2012 2:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What is the correct spelling of Christmas here, is it Christosmas?

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 24, 2012 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Not totally sure what is the absolutely 'right' term, some bishops I know have used the name Christosmas, and as far as I know, it seems to be accepted as correct everywhere.
prof.sloth

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 25, 2012 1:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Chirstosmas is a more proper term

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
Oliver_westcott

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 27, 2012 2:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Me again Very Happy

Do clergy drink alcohol? The water in Lewes is far from clean, but perhaps it is a sacrifice that has to be undertaken?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 27, 2012 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

of course they do Oliver.

Much of the water is contaminated with pig excrement. The fermentation process cleanses the water in the ale making it purer. Much like joining the faith!

We are not allowed many of the vices of the parishoners, but we can drink.

YOu should seek out the story of Dwywai, and maybe consider joining the order. We are looking for new members and I am in the process of finalising a new head of the order..

The story of Dwywai is found in our dogma:

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=9474

enjoy!

BrotherRichileau

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 27, 2012 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

One of the most important things in our religion is community. And what builds community better than a few drinks and a chat at the tavern?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 5 sur 6

Sauter vers: