L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Informazioni per la Curia
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lp.lirche

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 19, 2011 12:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, im pleased hearing that Smile

Regrads
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 19, 2011 3:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well glad to see that everything turn out well and got sorted out.

So good luck, Lp.lirche.

Ooc:
Btw did you want to keep you name on this forum as Jetoni, or would you like to change it to Lp.lirche?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Lp.lirche

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 21, 2011 1:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i dont know how to change it to Lp.lirche Rolling Eyes
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 21, 2011 4:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can do it for you, if you want that done.
Lp.lirche

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 23, 2011 3:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It would be great from you.

Thank you Smile
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 23, 2011 6:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As can be seen, it is changed. If there are any problem, just let us know, and we will try to fix it.
Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 08, 2011 12:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome!

What's up with you? Who is the head of the Aristotelian Church in Albania? There are priests and bishops?
I waiting your answers.

Blessing:

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 11, 2011 4:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Im sorry for the long be waited answer but our priests is not much active...
Eleonora is our priests you can contact here on RK game message mode.

Regrards
Sava

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2011 4:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Analise, au rang de Cardinal National Suffragant

Nous, Raniero Borgia dict "Quarion" Cardinal Camerlingue, Cardinal Romain Electeur, Vice Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition, Archeveque de Ravenne, devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote,
    Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne et Romaine, réunis en Sacré Collège, devant le Très-Haut et sous le regard d’Aristote,

Créons Analise,, Evêque de Győr, Cardinal National suffragant de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine
    en tant que représentant de la zone géodogmatique d'Europe Centrale et Orientale (ZECO) auprès du Consistoire Pontificale de la même entité linguistique.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fait à Rome le VI du IX mois de l’an de grâce MCDLIX de la Saincte Eglise Aristotélicienne

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 22, 2013 12:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
me, angelo de montemayor, Primate Of Albania

I excuse myself for the remarks reflecting the independence of the church of Albania, the words employed in the enthusiasm of the faith wanted to indeed defend the religious work made by Albanian

, for a long time Albania feels abandoned by the curia and that in spite of my many calls, it does not include/understand why it does not have a cardinal, it does not understand why the Equal Cardinal shows himself voluntarily stormy and heinous towards Albania, it does not include/understand why the curia lets the SRING defend of the heretics whereas Albania the engagements for the good of the church

Albania believed that the curia did not want any more it and it wanted independence, like a last call to the help, a call has the assistance so that finally the Curia is interested has country which became the reference of enthusiasm aristotelician in the balkans

I excuse itself in the name of the Albanian people and I hope that this time the curia will not doubt any more us

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 22, 2013 2:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I thank you, my Brother, for this letter, but I see it necessary to gather us into a dedicated hall that Curia reserved for us and some other clerics that will watch over the debate.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 27, 2013 11:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, indeed Your Eminence Egal, my wish was not to make a schism or new dogma from our mother church, in the meantime I said that pope could judge us anytime.
We in Albania are little bit upset from Curia and for that my action was taken mistakly from as making an independent church.

I beg your pardon for the mess, but I hope that both of us has understand that Albania and Church are the same body, and we need to take care of each other.

In faith,
Gjini.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 28, 2013 1:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gjini. a écrit:
Yes, indeed Your Eminence Egal, my wish was not to make a schism or new dogma from our mother church, in the meantime I said that pope could judge us anytime.
We in Albania are little bit upset from Curia and for that my action was taken mistakly from as making an independent church.

I beg your pardon for the mess, but I hope that both of us has understand that Albania and Church are the same body, and we need to take care of each other.

In faith,
Gjini.

I understand, my Brother, but the meeting with the other Cardinals is a good opportunity of debate to be taken.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Gjini.

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 28, 2013 3:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Egal a écrit:
Gjini. a écrit:

In faith,
Gjini.

I understand, my Brother, but the meeting with the other Cardinals is a good opportunity of debate to be taken.

My faith is upon you and the holy teachings.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: