L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Point of situation
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Царство България - Église de Bulgarie - Church of Bulgary
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 17, 2010 6:05 pm    Sujet du message: Point of situation Répondre en citant

Salve a Voi fratelli, sono il nuovo Prefetto delle Chiese Rinascenti e vorrei sapere al più presto come è composta la Santa Chiesa:

-Arcidiocesi
-Diocesi
-Parocchie

Se avete ogni tipo di problema fate riferimento a me poichè ne sono il responsabile.

Mandatemi pure PM sarò pronto a rispondervi.

Hello to you, brothers, are the new prefect of Churches Rinascente and let me know as soon as it is composed of the Holy Church:

-Archdiocese
-Diocese
-Parish

If you have any problems, please refer to me as I am responsible. send me PM I will be ready to respond

Father of the Church
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 17, 2010 6:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bulgaria
- no dioceses IG
- 7 parishes: Lovech, Veliko Turnovo (IG capital), Vratsa, Vidin, Sofia, Samokov, Koutlovitsa

This is the actual situation?

Father of the Church
maglina
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 18, 2010 5:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You missed Lom Wink

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 18, 2010 3:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What?

Father of the Church
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 20, 2010 12:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La lista è esclusa la parrocchia di Lom.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
maglina
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 20, 2010 6:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

8 parishes: Lovech, Veliko Turnovo (IG capital), Vratsa, Vidin, Sofia, Samokov, Koutlovitsa , Lom. Smile

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 20, 2010 2:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bulgaria
- no dioceses IG
- 7 parishes: Lovech, Veliko Turnovo (IG capital), Vratsa, Vidin, Sofia, Samokov, Koutlovitsa, Lom

Ok! Wink

The name of Parish?

Thanks!

Father of the Church
maglina
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 22, 2010 10:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

everything is fine Wink
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 01, 2011 10:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings and salutations to our dear brethren of Bulgaria.

Let me start by formally introducing myself and speaking a little about what we would like to do.

I am Cardinal Apocas, I have recently been appointed as the prélate plénipotentiaire for the office of the renaissance churches. Simply put my task is to help the national churches to better integrate and communicate with the universal church.

Our particular goal here is to restore and more fully implement the functional status of the churches in the zone geodogmatic Europe central and eastern. I sure some of you already are aware of ZG central and eastern, but for those not so familiar with it allow me to speak a little about.

The ZG central and eastern is a grouping of certain national churches in central and eastern Europe. Besides for your nation of Bulgaria, it includes the following nations: Hungry and Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, and Wallachia. The purpose of this grouping is to better strengthen fraternal ties with your neighbours and to allow for your national churches to have more potential impact on the church universal due to your collective strength.

As many of you know, there has not been much activity and communication at the ZG level due to the current lack of a cardinal to manage the central and eastern consistory. For those frequent visitors to La place d'Aristote may have noticed that the curia has has placed an important priority on the filling of the vacancies in various national consistories. Within the last 2 or so months vacancies have been filled in the French, German, Italian, and Spanish consistories. So now the curia is very much ready and focused to providing at least one cardinal, perhaps even two cardinals, to oversee and facility the flow of communication and information between the national churches and Rome.

Now that we have presented this background information, let us talk a little about precise what we are to do now. To better prepare and be ready for when your new cardinal is elected, I would like to collect the relevant information about organisation and personnel of your national church.

From the information present above and given to Cardinal Kad a few months we have gathered the following:

Diocese of 'Bulgaria' - Maglina (bishop)

Parish of Vidin - Zlefox
Parish of Lom - Eriq
Parish of Kutlovitsa -Neda
Parish of Vratsa - Zedra
Parish of Lovech - Silrona
Parish of Tarnovo -HOLERA
Parish of Sofia - Heavy1914
Parish of Samokov - Twizal

So how accurate is this information now? Also to clarify, these persons listed for the parishes are ordained and held (IG) office of the parish priest? (As above mentioned we are aware there is no IG cathedral.)

Until the election of your cardinal, I can act as a cardinal for your church. So if you need of a cardinal until then, I will try to help you as much as I am able. If you have any questions, have any information, or would like to help in some way, feel free to let me know.

I look forward to working with you toward the advancing the Faith in Bulgaria and to all of Europe.
maglina
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 05, 2011 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Cardinal Apocas. Thank you for your support. This is the latest information for the moment:

Diocese of Vidin - Priest zlefox
Diocese Lom - Priest Eriq
Kutlovitsa Diocese - Priest Sinkoo
Diocese of Vratsa - Priest Zedra
Diocese of Lovech - Priest Silrona
Diocese Tarnovo - no Priest
Diocese of Sofia - no Priest
Diocese of Samokov - Priest Heavy1914

- these persons listed for the parishes are ordained and held (IG) office of the parish pries and they - make liturgies.
Sincerely Maglina
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 06, 2011 8:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your replay and welcome back to Rome.

Are we correct in seeing that you would have as many as 8 dioceses (Епархии)? That number seems to be rather large considering that we have a couple vacancies for the parish priests. Perhaps some consolidation may be prudent. A more simpler design may be more functional.
maglina
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 06, 2011 9:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Our 2-player priests traveling in time to read books.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 07, 2011 7:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Even if they are travelling they could still be listed as parish priests. Are there vicars (assisting priests) or deacons (assisting non-ordained) presnt in those towns or the others? If so, they can also be listed under the parish priests.
Also do you have any opinions or thoughts on merging some of the dioceses together?
maglina
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 08, 2011 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sacristan of Turnovo currently traveling but will be back. We have a priest who wishes to take the church in Sofia - Deepwater.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 09, 2011 10:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is good to know that their are still a reserve of clerics ready to enter and become active. I will add them to our list. Do you have the ability to have them installed into office, or do you need assistance?

Also while going through our sacred paperwork, I noticed that our administrative registry is incomplete for Bulgaria.

So what we need to know is the when the current bishop(s) was elected, and name of the diocese.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Царство България - Église de Bulgarie - Church of Bulgary Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: