L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP]on the absence of the development - assenze e sviluppo
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 26, 2010 1:57 am    Sujet du message: [HRP]on the absence of the development - assenze e sviluppo Répondre en citant

Ciao a tutti ragazzi.

Come ben sapete la realtà italiana è in continua espansione, ma questa potrebbe essere sfruttata cento volte meglio per dare maggior forza alla nostra Chiesa Universale.

Io capisco che ognuno lavora ha una sua vita, ma non si può privare gente che ha tempo e voglia di fare e divertirsi di aspirare a certi gradi, o di essere bloccato per assenze non di giorni o settimane ma di mesi.

Vi faccio un semplice esempio che mi tocca da vicino:

io sono Prefetto dei Vidami per l'italia e ho da mesi pronti Dossier relativi a nomine di Vidame.
Io secondo il Diritto Canonico non posso fare queste nomine.
Ho scritto a MrGroar il Connestabile di Roma, ho scritto a Kad più volte ma non ho mai ricevuto risposta.
La cosa è giustificata perchè non avendo tempo necessario da dedicare a ruoli che necessitano di presenza,almeno per noi italiani, non si possono notare certe cose, poichè assenti giustamente per motivi reali che vengono avanti a tutto.

Ma se questa assenza si prolunga di mesi, sono dell'idea di dare certi incarichi a persone presenti e attive che possono permettere lo sviluppo del gioco stesso.

Noi italiani al momento siamo completamente bloccati.
Non riusciamo ad avere dei responsabili e delle nomine troppo fondamentali per il nostro sviluppo.

Si può capire che ci deve essere la pazienza, ma sono mesi e mesi, queste persone vogliono smettere di giocare per questo continuo rimandare e la cosa non è bella, visto che siamo tutti qui per divertirci giocando.

Un altro esempio :

La nomina di un Cardinale italiano.
E' da tempo che necessitiamo di una nomina, al momento in Curia non siamo rappresentati poichè l'unico nostro rappresentante ha problemi di salute reali e sperava che prima del suo ritiro annunciato ci sarebbe stata la nomina di un Cardinale italiano, ma ancora niente.

Io mi scuso se vi offendo o metto in discussione Voi tutti, ma se avete capito questo non avete capito il senso di ciò che scrivo.

La gente italiana lascia il gioco perchè si rompe di stare mesi e mesi ad aspettare cose che sono già fatte e definite dove manca solo un sigillo o una firma.

Ennesimo esempio è la CDF:

Ho fatto mille proposte per sviluppare gli uffici, ma da ormai un mese nessuno è mai passato da quelle sale.

Sono piccole cose che se accumulate portano a far smettere di giocare.
Io ve lo posso dire perchè queste persone ci tengano a giocare bene e in regola con tutti, ma se si viene ostacolati per assenze e non si ha un ricambio.

Io parlo a nome di tutti quei personaggi del gioco che stanno per lasciare, parlo io a Voi tutti perchè forse mi conoscete un po' meglio viste le mie attività.
Io credo molto in tutti Voi, perchè siete persone competenti che sanno giocare alla grande, ma vi volevo segnalare in tutta tranquillità questo stato d'animo di noi italiani.

Aspetto risposte, scusate se sono stato lungo!!

--------------------------

Hello to all guys.

As you know the Italian situation is still growing, but this could be used a hundred times better to give more strength to our Universal Church. I understand that each work has a life, but you can not deprive people who have time and want to do and fun to aspire to some degree, or being stuck for absences of days or weeks but months. Let me give a simple example that concerns me: I'm for the Prefect of Vidame in Italy and I prepared for months files relating to the appointment of Vidame. I according to Canon Law can not make these appointments. I wrote to the Constable of Rome (MrGroar), I wrote to Kad several times but I never received a reply.
The thing is justified because not having time to devote to roles that require the presence, at least for the Italians, you may not notice such things, because right away to the real reasons that are ahead.

But if the absence lasts for months, the idea of giving to people in certain positions and activities that could enable the development of the game itself. We Italians when we are completely blocked. We can not have managers and appointments too fundamental for our development. One can understand that there must be patience, but they are months and months, these people want to stop playing for this continuing delay and it is not nice, since we are all here to have fun playing.

Another example:

The appointment of an Italian Cardinal. E 'for some time that we need an appointment, when we are not represented in the Curia as our only real representative has health problems and hoped that before his retirement announced there would have been the appointment of an Italian cardinal, but still nothing. I apologize if I offend you or challenge you all, but if you understand this you do not understand the meaning of what I write. The Italian people leave the game because it breaks to stay for months waiting for things that are already defined and made only where no seal or signature.

Yet another example is the CDF:

I did a thousand proposals to build offices, but a month from now no one has ever shifted from those rooms. They are small things that cumulatively lead one to stop playing. I can tell you why these people take us to play well and in good standing with everyone, but if you are hampered by absences and do not have a spare. I speak on behalf of all those game characters that are about to leave, I'll talk to you all because maybe I know a little better views of my activities.
I am a great believer in all of you, because you are competent people who know how to play great, but I wanted to point you in peace this state of mind of the Italians.

Waiting for answers, sorry if I have been long!

Father of the Church
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Sainte Wilgeforte

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 12:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do not really understand why you write it in this OOC place of the forum. It is a problem of characters and not of players, I think.

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 1:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wilgeforte, je comprends qu'il écrit ici car il ne sait plus quoi faire pour obtenir des joueurs de responsables romains des réponses à ses demandes et en particulier des nominations qui permettraient aux joueurs italiens de ne pas avoir leur jeu bloqué.

Il nous décrit des exemples de situations bloquées faute de réponses des joueurs de Rome.

Wilgueforte, What I understand is that he writes here in the OOc forum because he doesn't know what else to do. They (the Italian players) seems to be waiting for answers and appointments which would allow Italian players to go further in there game.

He gives us some examples of blocked situations, due to the lack of answers of the roman players.

Dernière édition par Dominicus le Sam Nov 27, 2010 4:39 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 2:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Where can I talk in HRP?
I talk for situation of the game real, no pg.

Father of the Church
Dominicus

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 4:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You are at the right place...
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 4:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks!

I speak of absence and not the player character. These absent unfortunately slow down the progress of the game, causing trouble with the inevitable loss of players want to play. For you will seem strange, but in countries outside of France I think so . Just look at the Greeks, Croats, and the situation of other characters who are stuck due to lack of staff.

Father of the Church
Dominicus

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 5:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I agree with you... But it's difficult to do everything fast here in Roma. Generally only a few of our cardinals are really actives and so very busy.

For us French players it's always easier to call for some help but still difficult from time to time.

I hope one of the cardinal's player will do some thing for you.
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 5:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will adopt a method, or to give certain powers or to have more substitutes for certain roles. If a player has little time for the management of an entire congregation is not required to play this role if he can not do it with presence ! What does it take to have a replacement for Cardinal also not carrying forward the work and is this?!

What goes against the canon law?
We change for the good of the game!

There are players Romanians, Croats, Greeks who are stuck at RP.

Many of dissatisfaction are left to die. I wish that many people participate in this discussion because I think about all!

Father of the Church
Pascal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 8:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How to become very efficent?

Seven Suffragent Cardinals (external by National Concistory) to every Congregations.

One General (can be one of other six)
One Francophone (France - Swiss - French Empire)
One Espagnophone (Spanish Kingdoms)
One Lusophone (Portugal)
One Anglophone ( England - Scotland - Ireland)
One Italophone (Italian Empire - Venice - Two Sicilies)
One Reneissance (all the others nations)

The six elect the General.

If nobody is presented by a Nation, the Nation will no have representants.

Do you not like to have so many Cardinals? Ok, we can assume it with some strange name as Archpriests, or National Hierofants, or some like this...

But they must have power over the Congregation in their Geodogmatique zone.

We Italians have perfectly all the people to do high-managerial job.
Just some example:

Sant'Office: Profeta.
Diffusion: Kemnos
Nonciature: Quarion
Inquisition: Heldor
Saint Army: Giarru

It's abnormal that the Primacy of the South, including Vicariate of Rome have just ONE Guard Episcopal.

Only One.

And zero Vidami. There are no Vidami in Italy...

We can promote our Crusaders Orders, because they want real recognized by Rome.

And we have only two Missus Inquisitionis that have a lot of case of heresy and excommunication to do, so it's simply impossible to do well the Inquisition with no Inquisitor.

We have the people (theologist, paladins, archivist, a lot of students at Fornovo) to do great thing, and we are blocked for lack of esecutive power.

DECANUS DOMINICANUS

Je suis le "Episcopus Placens"...

Dernière édition par Pascal le Sam Nov 27, 2010 9:06 pm; édité 1 fois
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 8:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
One Espagnophone (Spain)

Spain doesn't exist yet (IRL it was created in 1475). At the moment, and IG, we have two Crowns: Corona de Castilla y León, y Corona de Aragón. Corona de Castilla y León has only one Kingdom inside, and the Corona de Aragón has three: Reino de Aragón, Reino de Valencia y Principado de Cataluña. Spain was created with the dynastic union of the Queen of Castilla and the King of Aragón.

But...we have a only Primacy for all the "hispanic" Kingdoms. We have four Kingdoms, and only one cardinal. Only one for 4 independent Kingdoms and two Crowns. That's pretty annoying for the clerics, I think. xD

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
cuartetero

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 9:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alessandro III giarru a écrit:
I speak of absence and not the player character. These absent unfortunately slow down the progress of the game, causing trouble with the inevitable loss of players want to play.

I really admire the development of the whole church and its texts and their organization and their Congregations and all, but this is a sad reality and we (the Hispanic players) will suffer for a long time before the elevation as Cardinal Tanys (RIP) the last year and this is only one example.
Pascal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 9:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I changed.
With "Spain" I intended all the Primacy.

Was very long time I wanted to open this type of discussion, also to know impression of other international clerics.

I said that there are nations with a very large potential on the Church.

Sure Italy and Spain, but also Portugal and British/Irish people.
I think there are Romania/Wallacchia and Bulgary, too

Maybe, we lack of communication between ourselves, but I ever searched to have some discussion with Iberic, Anglophonic or East Europe People.

I noticed in some State the Church is too isolated. This is absolutly a bad thing. Just for an example of what we can do together: I'm a member of Saint Dominic (Domenico) Order (as Giarru).
Dominic is a Spanish Saint in our hagiography, but I really don't know if Spanish people have noticed of it.

Maybe there are other clerics with Dominican ideals that want to know our Order, or maybe join in.

For this I says we need more communication.

DECANUS DOMINICANUS

cuartetero

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 9:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pascal a écrit:
Maybe there are other clerics with Dominican ideals that want to know our Order, or maybe join in.

For this I says we need more communication.

I´m really agree with this, but i tell you what said me one bishop of France last time (Nov 22, 2010) that i answer something (something really basic). Of course i spoke in french (with translate because i dont know french)

Citation:
Meo Iho fratro etc,

No habla uno pequeno moto,

Pace a bene

I believe that either by their internal affairs or because they do not care do not seek a global communication.
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
I noticed in some State the Church is too isolated. This is absolutly a bad thing. Just for an example of what we can do together: I'm a member of Saint Dominic (Domenico) Order (as Giarru).
Dominic is a Spanish Saint in our hagiography, but I really don't know if Spanish people have noticed of it.

Oh, that's really interesting. Please, send me that hagiography and the forum of the Order. We have ever wanted to have an religious Order like this in our Kingdoms.

I'm not a cleric in the game (only a militar of the Church who is in a Crusader Order what has been waiting for been recognized since 1455. Yes, since 1455.) , but I'd like help you with that.

And, yes, I think we need more comunication too. We should have a "Common Hall" or similar. And definitely, we need more cardinals. I agree with the opinion of the italians players.

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Pascal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 27, 2010 10:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is the S. Domenico:

http://sandomenicorr.forumattivo.com/forum.htm

It's a very old Order (2 years I think), but only by 1 month is "In way of official recognized" (not Official..."is becoming").

We are twenty people around, not very much Rolling Eyes
...but with desire to grow!
I think when we will recognized by Diffusion of the Faith, we will start to propose our Order in other nations.

The hagiography is in "Scriptorium", and...not officialized yet, too.
But somehow I will send you (It's only in Italian and Frech...I suppose.)

Another case of Congregation that is blocked: we work a lot to produce Hagiograpiesy, but is too too too too difficult to have officialized something.

Theology is too understated, and often taken as something to joke.

DECANUS DOMINICANUS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: