L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP]on the absence of the development - assenze e sviluppo
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 29, 2010 3:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

3-The Primacys could start enthroning they own cardinals, disobeying the Curia.

Citation:
But THIS is a Schism, and I don't want a schism.

Remember that our PJs are in the XIV century. At a time there were 3 "legal" Popes at the same time. And it wasn't bad.

But...I hope that the Curia tries to reform the Church, although a little, to make more agile the regional affairs, what are very important. We need a change, because it's not very good for all the other players in the Chruch.

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Vlahov

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 29, 2010 10:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
But at the end, we thinked (I approved) the Church need to be One and Only One.
United, we are strong. Stronger then every other state or organization.
For a long time my reasoning was the same, and I still have firm belief that there are more strength in unity. But now I do not really know if that was good path to follow, because even I am good swimmer I can hardly swim with dead weight (or just ignorant one) tied for my neck.
I know that without some of the cardinals in Rome things for Croatian believers will go more smoothly. Yes we will be small, but (except for the BoV and canon laws) I can not remember help I received from Curia. Even last year when I was defending URAC and arguing with growing and very creative pagan movement in Croatia.

Citation:
So, dear Vlahov, if a day you will think to do a schism, before that, try to convocate all the Cardinals, the Archbishop from Portugal to Romania, form Scotland to Sicily.
This people can do a new type of United Roman Aristotelic Church.
Since I still did not start schism (although I must admit that I am preparing ground) I do hope that you see this discussion as my attempt to change Church instead running away from her. My thoughts about issua are not so different from yours. I just ran short with patience and kind words since they gat me nowhere. Even Jah at one point decided just to destroy Oanylone Wink

Citation:
The schism solves some problems but creates other far more serious; it is not a feasible solution.
I am ready to admit possibility, but please explain.

Eloise please write on English if possible. unfortunately I do not know French, and Google gave me weird translations of your words.

Citation:
But the real problem is how to convince these few persons who have the power of distribute the power and give more independence to the different geodogmatics zones.
Do not get me wrong. I am really not a violent person, but I really think that time for peaceful talks has passed. If those people were ready to listen and to do best for the Church, they will change their behavior by now. Now we need to approach to the problem in a new (harsher) way.
Tonius

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 29, 2010 11:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nous faisons les nominations sans les cardinaux et nous campons la réaction, dans le cas dans lequel ils ne réagissent pas nous aurions eu ce qui voulons si ils les réagissent nous affrontons. Je veux voir si ils nous excommunient en italia qui sera à nous donner la chasse.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: