L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Register of weddings for England, Scotland, and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 29, 2011 12:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 28th May 1459, I did join in matrimony, Alastair Carlyon-Williams (my nephew) and Trishina Liche.

The ceremony was held in Lichfield Cathedral and was witnessed by Ghostwriter and Father Deekay. Deacon Rhenova was present amongst the many guests which included family and friends.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 23, 2011 3:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

on the 20th of June i joined in matrimony

Worf2 and shellbear witnessed by Emmerscab and Ladyskye and family and friends

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 29, 2011 6:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 29th of May, 1459, I married Red O'Farrell and Grace Marie Bradley of Port Lairge, An Mumhain, Ireland in the Port Lairge Cathedral.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 03, 2011 12:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On this night at the 4th of july in the year of 1459 in the year of our lord I celebrated the rite of marriage on these two people:

Katherine Alys Vale de Rhys (Seer In Gratibus)/bride

Sajjhe Avis de l'eau de la Vega (Sajjhe In Gratibus)/groom

Witnesses were:

Adalyde Avis de la Vega (Adalyde In Gratibus)

Erianthe Tavia Blayne De La Vega (Erianthe In Gratibus)

May the lord watch over them!

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 10, 2011 10:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 1st July 1459, I did join in matrimony, Logan Carlyon-Williams and Edme Merlec.

The ceremony was held in Derby Church and was witnessed by Alastair Carlyon-Williams and Gawain Williams, Bishop of Chester. Slon Williams, Duke of Stafford, was present amongst the many guests which included family and friends.

Priest Lichfield
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
BrotherRichileau

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 20, 2011 9:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 25th February, I did join in holy matrimony Roberta Condoin (In Gratibus Lady_Roberta) and Chrisius Maximus De Peche (In Gratibus Chrisiusmaximus), two of the faithful congregation of Barnstaple.

Witnesses at the event included Prince Braveheart Stuart (In GratibusChrisBraveheart) and Mistyblue De Peche (In GratibusMistyblue) on the Grooms side; and Robert Condoin (In GratibusCondoin) on the Bride's side.

(Ceremony can be found on page 6 of the Glen.)
Deekay

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 04, 2011 5:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 23 August 1459, I did join in holy matrimony Arch Morgan-Braeden, Baron of Calstock (Archduke) and Revan Denizen, Viscountess of Bath, Baroness of Deerhurst (Revandenizen)

Witnesses at the event included Alisa Spencer-Goodliffe, Earl of Yeovil, Baroness of Taunton, Trisalene, Countess of Norwich, Viscountess of Bridgewater, Gawain Williams, Bishop of Chester and Father Richileau, Priest of Barnstaple.

The ceremony was held in Deerhurst Church, Devon

Priest Lichfield
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 28, 2011 9:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 28th November 1459, I did join in matrimony, Haley Rose De Grey (IG: Haley_rose) and Sabastion Mortimor.

The ceremony was held in Lichfield Cathedral and was witnessed by Penelope_rose, Katen and Father Deekay and some friends.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 03, 2011 10:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 2 December, 1459 I married Rhenova, Viscount of Lichfield, Baron of Ilkeston and Katen Lynn Williams in Lichfield Cathedral .

The ceremony was witnessed by Gawain Williams, Bishop of Chester, and Oriana Godwinson-Deekay, along with family and friends.

Priest Lichfield
Egbertus

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 28, 2011 10:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 28th December 1459 I did join in holy matrimony Beefy_Rodriguez and Ennaisoj.

The event was witnessed by Starsong, Noodle, Lyskard_llewellynn, Wolfen, Cerculetze, Criminal and Elsbet.
Graciebells

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 20, 2012 9:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the first day of January in the year 1460, I did officiate at the Wedding of Reddenaltmer and Anjolique in the Church of Dartmouth, County of Devon in England.

Witnesses to this event were John.Howard, Aurora, Aldea, Snowlynx, Cinderella04 and Shellbear.

Deaconess & 1st Mistress of Dorchester~Goddess of Love~Viscountess of Shaftesbury
Graciebells

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 20, 2012 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On Valentines Day, February 14, 1460, I officiated the ceremony for the Marriage Renewal Vows of Rossellee and Lordnation. Witnesses were Aurora and Jannie.

Deaconess & 1st Mistress of Dorchester~Goddess of Love~Viscountess of Shaftesbury
Kemma

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 23, 2012 6:51 pm    Sujet du message: RG Wedding Répondre en citant

On the 23nd of April 1460 I blessed the marriage of Sythe and Victorious. They were married in RP on 22 April 1460 by Rhenova, witnessed by nearly a dozen people.
prof.sloth

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 24, 2012 12:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
Rhenova

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 25, 2012 8:21 pm    Sujet du message: Re: RG Wedding Répondre en citant

Kemma a écrit:
On the 23nd of April 1460 I blessed the marriage of Sythe and Victorious. They were married in RP on 22 April 1460 by Rhenova, witnessed by nearly a dozen people.

I can confirm this: [RP] Marriage of Sythe & Victorious
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivante
Page 10 sur 12

Sauter vers: