L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Hrp] San Olcovidius

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 25, 2011 2:30 am    Sujet du message: [Hrp] San Olcovidius Répondre en citant

Vorrei sapere se questa iniziativa può interessare per aumentare sia l'attività della basilica che della Curia stessa con il celebrare mensilmente un santo inerente al periodo con una celebrazione.
Ma oltre questo credo che ci siano alcuni santi con storie fantastiche che stanno alle fondamenta della Chiesa, credo sia una cosa carina e originale.

Vorrei sapere se questa cosa la vedete come positiva o no per il miglioramento del gioco.

Grazie per chi risponderà.

I want to know if this initiative may be of interest to increase both the activity of the Basilica of the Curia itself, with the celebration of a holy month deals with the period with a celebration.
But beyond that I think there are several saints with fantastic stories that are the foundation of the Church, I think it's something nice and original.

Let me know if this thing you see as positive or not for the improvement of the game.

Thanks to those who respond.

Father of the Church
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Navigius

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 25, 2011 3:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I haven't participated yet, but yes, it's a good initiative. It gives Rome some RP and celebrations!

Thumbs up!
Jose_Enrique

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 25, 2011 4:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, I attended the Mass and it seemed great and a very positive ... I think it gives more activity to Rome in general and shows that the Church is not only a word, they are opinions, which are appointments which are charges, but the Church is also synonymous with sharing and adherence to the Word of Lord, as well as those who in their day also provided the basis of this Church, San Arnvald, St. Benedict, among others are synonymous with what the Church.

I believe that the Eucharist was very nice, I like to go to other how are you to focus the senses of those present ... Mass grand ... Your Eminence!

José Enrique Saint O'cconnor,
Secretario Apostólico de España y Portugal,
Vicario de la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: