L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ig weddings

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Deekay

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 06, 2011 1:34 pm    Sujet du message: ig weddings Répondre en citant

Where does the Church stand on ig weddings

The second is taking place in my parish now.

As it is between someone baptised and someone not yet baptised should I offer a blessing?

I have a button "Approuver"

Priest Lichfield
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 06, 2011 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am only offering blessings to those already married in RP at the moment (currently, that would be none of them Razz)

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 06, 2011 3:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The church should only approve RP marriages.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 08, 2011 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Waiting for answer too
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
prof.sloth

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 10, 2011 1:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

just clicked one at my parish..... dunno its irreversible... sorry

Sad

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
Statler

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 16, 2012 10:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At the Kirkcudbright Forums is a wedding being role-played. Which is funny because it is basically the two people doing it together with nobody around to witness or enforce the wedding.

Now I also see this in my Church:
Citation:
Wedding of Calum and Ninon_de_lenclos planned on 2012-02-17 19:00:00

Any clue what I am supposed to do? Ninon_de_lenclos is not baptized and I believe our Duke (Calum) is not as well.
prof.sloth

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 16, 2012 2:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think you should baptize them both first, just as Cardinal Josephus told me years ago.

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 16, 2012 3:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I also have a couple (two women) who used the IG church to marry. I didn't see it (wasn't roleplayed, my char wasn't there) and I know that the dogma says I can't approve that so I haven't.
Statler

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 16, 2012 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I understand that in order to be wed according to our laws that the two of them should be baptized. But since I know both of them personally I fear that this is not something which can be done easily. However, I shall give it a try and was curious on if others have situations like this as well.

I shall keep you posted!
BrotherRichileau

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 18, 2012 1:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Statler - a couple of years ago I married two friends/neighbours who I had grown up with. The bride was previously baptised but the husband had not been, and being a very "blokey" man he left all the arrangements to his wife, never mentioning his lack of baptism. We built that into the RP and the location - which can be found in the Glen. (Currently page 11 - The Union of Chrisiusmaximus and Roberta DePeche). This may help for inspiration - havign the baptism and wedding as different ceremonies, but in the same thread.
Statler

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 18, 2012 3:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The thing that I am not certain about is as follows, in my Church Office I have the option to "agree" upon the marriage of:

Wedding of Calum and Ninon_de_lenclos

If I check the log I noticed that both have not been at their own wedding and only 1 person spoke 1 sentence. So to me it appears somewhat strange. Both people have also left Kirkcudbright. So I am completely in the dark on what to do.

Do I accept this In-Game marriage proposal, or will it disappear by itself after a while?

Brother Richileau, thanks for the inspirational thread, I shall study it for inspiration on how to act during a RP wedding. With 32 pages it looks like a lot of material to study. Thanks !
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: