L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[IG] New Cathedrals - Nouvelles cathédrales
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 21, 2011 8:33 pm    Sujet du message: [IG] New Cathedrals - Nouvelles cathédrales Répondre en citant

Hello to you all,

I will soon code Cathédrales that don't yet exist.

I have to create missing diocese.

For Ottoman Empire, Serbian and Greece I have all datas I need.

If there are other countries who don't have yet In Game bishop, coordinate yourself to give me :

- For each missing diocese, the town who will be the cathedral and the town's list that will lead this Bishop.
- Precise if you have archbishops too.
- Names of In Game bishop who will be first appointed.
- For autocephales churches, the good link to your dogma.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Carolum

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 22, 2011 12:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brennos;

I am the Cardinal in charge of creating the new churches of RK Aristotelian. I will collect information for the creation of new dioceses IG in the countries that you said.

Please, write me if you have any suggestions or plan already underway.

Regards.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 22, 2011 4:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brennos,

I am the National Cardinal of Central and Eastern Europe Consistory (Hungarian, Croatian, Romania, Serbian, Bulgaria, Bosnian and Albanian).
I have country where there are no IG dioceses. I'm glad that these countries will dissolve the problem.
If I can help you, you can write.

Best regards,

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 01, 2011 3:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Carolum a écrit:
Dear Brennos;

I am the Cardinal in charge of creating the new churches of RK Aristotelian. I will collect information for the creation of new dioceses IG in the countries that you said.

Please, write me if you have any suggestions or plan already underway.

Regards.

Your Eminence
I am Koco. I am a deacon in the game in Brno. Our pastor (Puper) is in a monastery, and he wrote the admin to change the priest in Brno. I have a new pastor and be waiting when that happens. In the city are not working masses, because we have a priest ... I want to ask what to do or who to write on this ...
And I want know, how do it continue the procedural process of integration. Can I know what is happening in this process ?

Puper wrote (This is in IG church) (quote):

Dear Parishioners,

for personal reasons I go to the monastery to contemplate the vagaries of the powerful of this world, the beauty hiding outside. After some time may be limited by the operation of our church. His office tried to pass another priest as fast as administrators will be willing to act in this world.
(requirement had already been sent, waiting for its implementation by admin)

Puper

Tym Aristotelianske spiritual church responsible for constituting interim pastorate in Brno only Britain and Koco. If necessary, please contact any of them.

I am sorry, but I don very English and I used a translation.
thanks
Sincerely Deacon Koco.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Carolum

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 30, 2011 8:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

New division of parishes in the Kingdom of Poland

We, Camcal Kochański h. Prawdzic, Polish Primate, suffragan bishop of Płock; Fairlight Koniecpolski, Metropolitan Archbishop of Gniezno, and SE Carolum Borja, Cardinal of the New Churches

announce:

Holy Arystotelian Church in Poland will be divided in two Dioceses and one Archdiocese:

Metropolitan Archdiocese of Gniezno: Gniezno, Skwierzyna, Poznań, Leszno, Kalisz, Wieluń
      Diocese of Płock: Płock, Wyszogród, Warszawa, Czersk, Rawa, Łęczyca
      Diocese of Kraków: Kraków, Wolbrom, Oświęcim, Częstochowa, Tarnów, Nowy Sącz, Nowy Targ

Fairlight Koniecpolski
    Metropolitan Archbishop of Gniezno

SE Carolum Borja,
    Cardinal of the New Churches

Dernière édition par Carolum le Mar Aoû 30, 2011 8:25 pm; édité 1 fois
Carolum

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 30, 2011 8:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Koco a écrit:
Your Eminence
I am Koco. I am a deacon in the game in Brno. Our pastor (Puper) is in a monastery, and he wrote the admin to change the priest in Brno. I have a new pastor and be waiting when that happens. In the city are not working masses, because we have a priest ... I want to ask what to do or who to write on this ...
And I want know, how do it continue the procedural process of integration. Can I know what is happening in this process ? .

Hello Koko. In what country is your parish? Can you give me more details?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Constitution of dioceses over the Principality of Wallachia

We, Our Grace Cleo of Slatina, vice-primate of Universal Roman Aristotelian Church from Wallachia, priest of Slatina,
    We, Our Grace Mircea "Dino" von Hohenzollern, bishop of Lausanne, archexorcist and prefect of the Exorcists' Brotherhood, emerite prefect of the Villa San Loyats, member of the Saint Lescure's Order, former vicar of Curtea de Arges,
    We, Father Adrian Bartolomeu of Slatina, vicar of Slatina, dean of Collegium Theologicum of Wallachia,
    We, Father Mabum of Pitesti, priest of Rosiorii de Vede, prodean of Collegium Theologicum of Wallachia,
    We, Father Gras Ghica-Rares, priest of Targoviste and of the Capital,
    We, Father Goods of Targsor, priest of Targsor,
    We, Mother Adina of Campulung, priestess of Campulung,
    We, Mother Rata Movila, priestess of Curtea de Arges,
    We, Mother Tisha Cantacuzino, vicar of Targoviste and of the Capital,
    We, Brother Cobra "Wolf" of Pitesti, deacon of Pitesti,
    We, Sister Oasis of Slatina, deaconess of Slatina,
    And SE Carolum, cardinal of the New Churches

Announce that Universal Roman Aristotelian Church from Principality of Wallachia will be divised in two dioceses and one archdiocese as follows:

• Archdiocese of Targoviste (Arhiepiscopia Târgoviştelui), which will be composed by the parishes of Snagov, Targsor and Targoviste, and the cathedral will be at Targoviste;
    • Diocese of Arges (Episcopia Argeşului), which will be composed by the parishes of Curtea de Arges, Campulung and Pitesti, and the cathedral will be at Curtea de Arges;
    • Diocese of Slatina (Episcopia Slatinei), which will be composed by the parishes of Slatina and Rosiorii de Vede, and the cathedral will be at Slatina.

We announce that, with the two dioceses and the archdiocese, it will be created a one ecclesiastical province (metropolitan) which will be named Metropoly of the Principality of Wallachia (Mitropolia Principatului de Valahia), and the cathedral of Targoviste will be the see of that metropoly.

We announce that we elected His Grace Cleo2626, vice-primate of Wallachia and our spiritual leader, priest of Slatina, as the future Metropolite of the Principality of Wallachia and Archbishop of Targoviste.

Written at Targoviste, the first day of September, Lord's year MCDLIX,
    Signed and sealed by the next clerc who attended the vote, and with the appointment of the Cardinal of New Churches:

His Grace Cleo2626 of Slatina,

His Grace Mirceadino von Hohenzollern,

Father Adyady of Slatina,

Father Mabum21 of Pitesti,

Father Gras. Ghica-Rares,

Father Goods of Targsor,

Mother Adina of Campulung,

Mother Rata11 Movila,

Mother Tisha_777 Cantacuzino,

Brother Cobra_wolf of Pitesti,

Sister Oasis of Slatina.

SE Carolum Borja,

SE Aranykorona Ozorai,

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 07, 2011 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Re: New Cathedrals - Nouvelles cathédrales Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:
Hello to you all,

I will soon code Cathédrales that don't yet exist.

I have to create missing diocese.

For Ottoman Empire, Serbian and Greece I have all datas I need.

Hello Sir Brennos,

As Legate of Rome in Serbia can You or someone of knowledge please confirm which data is in Your possession for Serbia?

Since our clergy was not yet informed about any developments in that area?

Legate of Rome in Kingdom of Serbia,

Koicheen Vojinovic
Koco

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 14, 2011 1:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Carolum a écrit:
Koco a écrit:
Your Eminence
And I want know, how do it continue the procedural process of integration. Can I know what is happening in this process ? .

Hello Koko. In what country is your parish? Can you give me more details?

Your Eminence,
Our parish is in Zeme Koruny Ceske.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=438
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Sava

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 22, 2011 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

New division of parishes in the Kingdom of Serbia

We, SE Aranykorona Ozorai, Cardinal of the New Churches, Cardinal of Central and East Europe Consistory, Vice- Primat of Hungarian Kingdom, Metropolitan Archbishop of Esztergom, Vice- Prefect of GCO, and Fr. Koicheen, Parish Priest of Smederevo

announce:

Holy Arystotelian Church in Serbia will be divided in one Dioceses:

Diocese of Belgrade: Smederevo (residence of bishop), Jagodna

SE Aranykorona Ozorai,

Fr. Koicheen

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 22, 2011 12:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sir Brennen,
I am a priest (http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=27258). I need that I was a priest IG. Who makes the exchange of priests IG? What administrator?
Thanks
Regards, Koco.
Pascal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 23, 2011 12:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Check also Venice, buddies.

DECANUS DOMINICANUS

Je suis le "Episcopus Placens"...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Adala
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 26, 2011 12:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Regarding the Church of Slovenia

We, her Eminence Adala Borgia, Cardinal Elector and first vice-primate of the church of the Holy roman Empire, Metropolitan Archbishop of Constance, imperial church councillor and landgravin of Berchtesgarden

announce:

The Holy Arystotelian Church in Sloviana will consist of the:

Diocese of Lavant (in Slovenščina: Škofija Lavant) including the city of Celje and all other possible cities of the province of Celje, which will be Suffragan-Diocese to the Archdiocese of Salzburg

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 12, 2011 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wallachia, Slovenia, Greece : coded !

Serbia : cf announcement here http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=441673#441673

Poland : ok for new informations, could you give mle the old dioceses, this will work faster.

I'm waiting for informations about the other coutries that don't have coded dioceses.

Camcal
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 13, 2011 10:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Old diocese:
Płocka: Warszawa, Wyszogród, Czersk, Rawa, Płock.
Gnieźnieńska: Gniezno, Skwierzyna, Poznań, Leszno, Kalisz, Wieluń, Łęczyca, Kraków, Wolbrom, Oświęcim, Częstochowa, Tarnów, Nowy Sącz, Nowy Targ
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 1 sur 8

Sauter vers: