L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New Cathedral

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sava

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 21, 2011 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: New Cathedral Répondre en citant

Brothers and Sisters,

Read this, I think it help you too:

Brennos a écrit:
Hello to you all,

I will soon code Cathédrales that don't yet exist.

I have to create missing diocese.

For Ottoman Empire, Serbian and Greece I have all datas I need.

If there are other countries who don't have yet In Game bishop, coordinate yourself to give me :

- For each missing diocese, the town who will be the cathedral and the town's list that will lead this Bishop.
- Precise if you have archbishops too.
- Names of In Game bishop who will be first appointed.
- For autocephales churches, the good link to your dogma.

I wrote to earlier Cleo2626, but he did not answer me. How are you? How can I help you?

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 27, 2011 2:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Cardinal Aranykorona for passing the message to your wallachian brothers and sisters.
We have here the structure but it needs to be updated so we will have an internal discussion and will give it to you.
Here we have all the dogma.

May Jah bless you.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 29, 2011 9:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This news really enjoys me.

- For each missing diocese, the town who will be the cathedral and the town's list that will lead this Bishop.
Arrow Sister Tisha's link is good, a more historical model is this. If Brennos doesn't agree too many dioceses, the historical religious see of Wallachia was Curtea de Arges in those times.

- Precise if you have archbishops too.
Arrow No.

- Names of In Game bishop who will be first appointed.
Arrow His Grace Cleo is not good to contact, he's inactive for a long time. I advice Your Eminence to contact brother Mabum21, sister Rata11 and sister Oasis, the first two are priests, the third is deaconess.

- For autocephales churches, the good link to your dogma.
Arrow Tisha's second link is good, but when I coordinated that library, it wasn't visible to guests. This is visible to guests.

Best regards,
Monseigneur Mircea "Dino" von Hohenzollern, bishop of Lausanne, former Wallachian vicar of Curtea de Arges.
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 01, 2011 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is not the first time when I am named "not good to contact, he's inactive for a long time"... even it's more than simple to see that i log on to the game every day... anyhow, it's my choice to be active in game and disregard the forum as much as i can, since I am here to play a game and not talk around on any thing that exists which not involves game-play...
And now concerning the Brennos initiative or promise:
- yes, we did walked this walk before, with like 3 other players who also promised to code Cathédrales that don't yet exist. I cannot remember all of them, last one was Dunpeal;
- yes, we did pretty much everything that they asked us... even some funny stuff which were meant to be the church blazons, tons of forum role-play and even more translations, tanks to my colleagues mirceadino and tisha_777;
- and yes, those links are correct and it represents our work in order to get the promised Cathedral.
So, i guess we should wait for Brennos to make his move.
gras

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 02, 2011 8:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think Father Mirceadino assume too much responsibility for the church Wallachia and make proposals of all kinds without considering the opinion of the priests who are older in this game and have done many good things for the good of the church.
Father is greater Cleo2626 Vallachian church and he and other priests look forward to have a cathedral and I'm sure in time will change and activity Forum
Sava

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 02, 2011 11:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Wallachian Brothers and Sisters!

Thank you very much for your answers. I try to do everything that to you become the new cathedrals. I will forward this list to Brennos.

My Brothers and Sisters let us pray that God be with us and to assist the Church.

Love and blessings:

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 03, 2011 8:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Our hope will never die.
Love and blessings
Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 05, 2011 2:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

tisha_777 a écrit:

We have here the structure but it needs to be updated so we will have an internal discussion and will give it to you.

Dear Sister,

If you update it, then please let me know.

Blessing:
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Anunt privind constituirea unor episcopii pe teritoriul Tarii Romanesti

Noi, Sfintia Noastra Cleo Slatineanul, vice-primat al Bisericii Aristoteliene Universalo-Romane din Valahia, preot paroh al Slatinei,
    Noi, Sfintia Noastra Mircea "Dino" von Hohenzollern, episcop de Lausanne, arhiexorcist si prefect al Fratiei Exorcistilor, prefect emerit al Vilei Sfantului Loyats, membru al Ordinului Sfantului Lescure, fost vicar parohial al Curtii de Arges,
    Noi, Parintele Adrian Bartolomeu Slatineanul, vicar parohial al Slatinei, decan al Colegiului Teologic din Valahia,
    Noi, Parintele Mabum Pitestianul, preot paroh al Rosiorilor de Vede, prodecan al Colegiului Teologic din Valahia,
    Noi, Parintele Gras Ghica-Rares, preot paroh al Targovistelui si al Capitalei,
    Noi, Parintele Goods din Targsor, preot paroh al Targsorului,
    Noi, Maica Adina din Campulung, preoteasa paroh al Campulungului,
    Noi, Maica Rata Movila, preoteasa paroh al Curtii de Arges,
    Noi, Maica Tisha Cantacuzino, vicare parohial al Targovistelui si al Capitalei,
    Noi, Fratele Cobra "Wolf" Pitesteanul, diacon al Pitestiului,
    Noi, Sora Oasis din Slatina, diacon al Slatinei,

Anuntam ca Biserica Aristoteliana Universalo-Romana de pe teritoriul Tarii Romanesti va fi impartita in doua episcopii si o arhiepiscopie dupa cum urmeaza:

• Arhiepiscopia Targovistelui, ce va avea in componenta parohiile si manastirile din si dintre orasele Snagov, Targsor si Targoviste, iar catedrala va fi la Targoviste;
    • Episcopia Argesului, ce va avea in componenta parohiile si manastirile din si dintre orasele Curtea de Arges, Campulung si Pitesti, iar catedrala va fi la Curtea de Arges;
    • Episcopia Slatinei, ce va avea in componenta parohiile si manastirile din si dintre orasele Slatina si Rosiorii de Vede, iar catedrala va fi la Slatina.

Anuntam ca cele doua episcopii si arhiepiscopia vor face parte dintr-o singura provincie eclesiastica (mitropolie) care va purta denumirea de Mitropolia Principatului de Valahia, iar catedrala din Targoviste va fi sediul acestei mitropolii.

Anuntam ca am ales pe Sfintia Sa Cleo2626, vice-primatul Principatului de Valahia si liderul nostru spiritual, preot paroh al Slatinei, ca viitor Mitropolit al Principatului de Valahia si Arhiepiscop al Targovistelui.

Asteptam raspuns din partea autoritatilor de la Roma privind decizia noastra.

Scris la Targoviste, in prima zi din luna Rapciune, anul de gratie MCDLIX,
    Semnat si stampilat de urmatorii clerici ce au participant la vot:

Sfintia Sa Cleo2626 Slatineanul,

Sfintia Sa Mirceadino von Hohenzollern,

Parintele Adyady Slatineanul,

Parintele Mabum21 Pitestianul,

Parintele Gras. Ghica-Rares,

Parintele Goods din Targsor,

Maica Adina din Campulung,

Maica Rata11 Movila,

Maica Tisha_777 Cantacuzino,

Fratele Cobra_wolf Pitesteanul,

Sora Oasis din Slatina.

Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 02, 2011 2:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you brother. I sending this to Brennos.
God be with you!

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 02, 2011 8:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Don´t send to Brennos, write on the topic OOC opened by him about the new cathedrals and dioceses.

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 02, 2011 9:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I know. I saw that you put there the document, so I signed it.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 02, 2011 10:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Are you sure that Brennos reads that topic?
Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 02, 2011 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, he told me.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 02, 2011 12:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No cathedrals until now in Wallachia. No answer from Brennos.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: