L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

My skills
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2006 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: My skills Répondre en citant

I have gained 8% a day for my Greek lessons and should be maxed out soon

Master of Latin: 29%
Master of ancien Greek: 75%
Master of English Language: 10%

Some stuf on Aristoteles : 100 %
The Good : 100 %
Virtue : 50 %
Temperance : 50 %
Logique : 59 %

we have these for books in Sussex:

"The Nicomachean Ethics: I - The Study of the Good - Aristotle - Greek" - Read
    "The Nicomachean Ethics: III - Courage and Temperance - Aristotle - Greek" - Read
    "Timée - Platon - Grec" - Read
    "La République - Platon - Grec" - Read

I guess I should read "Timée - Platon - Grec" and "La République - Platon - Grec" when i get my greek up eh?
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2006 9:26 pm    Sujet du message: Re: My skills Répondre en citant

Emunah a écrit:

I guess I should read "Timée - Platon - Grec" and "La République - Platon - Grec" when i get my greek up eh?

What you should learn depends on what you believe. Reading books causes changes to your Transcendental Menu.

"Timée - Platon - Grec" - increases 'The Holy Being is Almighty'
"La République - Platon - Grec" increases 'The wise man must take part in the life of the City'

I would recomend "Timée" because it has no oppisite belief that will decrease if 'The Holy Being is Almighty' increases. If you read "La République" the oppisite belief 'Happiness is a kind of meditation' will decrease. Sad
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2006 10:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes and as the new cardinal, I'd like to advise every member of the Church to study "God beeing Almighty" as a first priority" Wink
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2006 10:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By the way

Timée - Platon - Greek => (Greek > 70%, +2% after reading) : God is Almighty
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 7:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Transcendeantal menu

Citation:
You are a good believer.

You can confess to a priest

You are Priest of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church

The parish priest authorized you to hear the confession of the sinners.

You can preach

Your ideas:

It seems reasonable to you to say that the Holy Being is Almighty.

It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that sensible beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty that any Soul has already contemplated once.

It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that the wise man must take part in the life of the City.

It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that metaphysics is the study of first principles.

You say to yourself that maybe things are copies of the Ideas.

slowly getting there

Citation:
Master of ancien Greek: 81%

Les sens de l'Etre : 59 %

Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 8:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Since this is your strongest belief its the one you should work on. So read "Timée". If you reach 'You have wholly grasped that...' (I think Confused) you would be able to preach on it. Being able to preach would add something interesting, both IG and RP, to your travels next month.
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 2:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seems like a good idea to include mine!

Master of Latin: 45%
Master of ancien Greek: 87%

Temperance: 50 %
Friendship: 20%
Justice 0%
Stuf on Aristoteles : 100 %
Seven Stuf : 50%
Logique : 100 %

Your ideas:
You're sure that the Holy Being is Almighty.

You're sure that metaphysics is the study of first principles.

It seems reasonable to you to say that sensible beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty that any Soul has already contemplated once.

It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that the wise man must take part in the life of the City.

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 6:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC
working on it. It is so much nicer having a human being in charge of the rector instead of the last one - glad h edied. Wish he would go away though

Citation:
Master of ancien Greek: 83%

Les sens de l'Etre : 59 %

Emunah

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

here is a list thqat relates to our learning. I will split it up into three posts.

Exclamation before you start reading a volume of The Nicomachean Ethics:

- your knowledge of the Greek language has to be at least 55%.
- reading a book can also add to your knowledge of that language so don't wait till you have 100%

Exclamation before you start reading one of the other books: please read "Preaching, the ideas and the Church way" and "The Transcendental Menu"

• Aristotle

• Métaphysique A / Metaphysics A (Greek >65%)

• Artois
      • Baden
      • Champagne
      • Cornwall
      • Flandres
      • Franche-Comté
      • Savoie
      • Wiltshire

• Métaphysique E / Metaphysics E (Greek >85%)

• Bourgogne

• Métaphysique G / Metaphysics G (Greek >85%)

• Alençon
      • Anjou
      • Bretagne
      • Touraine

• Métaphysique Z / Metaphysics Z (Greek >85%)

• Bourbon-Auvergne

• Poétique / Poetics (Greek)

• Artois
      • Bourbon-Auvergne
      • Bourgogne
      • Franche-Comté
      • Languedoc
      • Maine
      • Orléanais
      • Périgord
      • Savoie

• Physique / Physics (Greek >50%)

• Bourbon-Auvergne
      • Franche-Comté

• The Nicomachean Ethics (Greek)

I - Le bien et le bonheur / The Study of the Good (+ 10% each time you read this volume)

• Artois
      • Baden
      • Bourgogne
      • Bourbon-Auvergne
      • Flandres
      • Franche-Comté
      • Maine
      • Provence
      • Sussex
      • Touraine

II - La vertu / The Virtue (+ 11% each time you read this volume)

• Alençon
      • Baden
      • Berry
      • Bretagne
      • Champagne
      • Limousin
      • Périgord
      • Provence
      • Savoie
      • Touraine
      • Wiltshire

III - Le courage et la tempérance / Courage and Temperance (+ 13% each time you read this volume)

• Alençon
      • Anjou
      • Bretagne
      • Cornwall
      • Languedoc
      • Normandie
      • Savoie
      • Sussex
      • Worcester
      • Württemberg

IV - Les différentes vertus / The Other Virtues (+ 11% each time you read this volume)

• Anjou
      • Bourgogne
      • Bourbon-Auvergne
      • Languedoc
      • Limousin
      • Lyonnais-Dauphiné
      • Normandie
      • Périgord
      • Somerset
      • Wiltshire

V - La justice / Justice (+ 14% each time you read this volume)

• Artois
      • Berry
      • Cornwall
      • Flandres
      • Franche-Comté
      • Lyonnais-Dauphiné
      • Maine
      • Orléanais
      • Poitou
      • Savoie
      • Worcester

VIII - L'amitié / Friendship (+ 15% each time you read this volume)

• Bourbon-Auvergne
      • Champagne
      • Flandres
      • Orléanais
      • Poitou
      • Somerset
      • Württemberg

X - Le vrai bonheur / The True Pleasure

• Alençon
      • Anjou
      • Bretagne
      • Champagne
      • Flandres
      • Languedoc
      • Savoie
      • Touraine

• Plato

• La Banquet / The Banquet (Greek >60%)

• Anjou
      • Bretagne
      • Cornwall
      • Sussex
      • Wiltshire

• Timée / Timaeus (Greek >70%)

• Anjou
      • Baden
      • Bourgogne
      • Cornwall
      • Franche-Comté
      • Sussex

• La République / The Republic (Greek + English >65%)

• Baden
      • Bourbon-Auvergne
      • Cornwall
      • Limousin
      • Wiltshire

• Parménide / Parmenides (Greek)

• Anjou
      • Artois
      • Bretagne
      • Champagne
      • Flandres
      • Limousin
      • Touraine

• Seneca

• De providentia / On providence (Latin)

• Artois
      • Franche-Comté
      • Orléanais
      • Wiltshire

• Cicero

• De natura deorum / The Nature of the Gods (Latin)

• Alençon
      • Bourbon-Auvergne
      • Bretagne
      • Languedoc
      • Limousin
      • Touraine

[Royaume de France] :: [Saint Empire Germanique] :: [Kingdom of England] :: [Heiliges Römisches Reich]

sources:
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 7:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

posted by Lévan, translated by Lady Vaness

After many last minutes , the preach are now online.
Are also online the Points of Divine Truth (PDT)

At lvl3, Church way, you must accumulate a certain amount of PDT to pass to lvl4
Here's a little FAQ

* How to get PDT
By preaching, confessing or just being one of the VIP of Aristotelician Church

* How many PDT do I have now

You can't know it. It's wanted =)

* How many PDT do I need to pass lvl 4

* But how can we pass to lvl 4 ? Shall we have to meet the Count counsellor again ?

* This FAQ is a bit rotted, isn't it ?

I. Faith and ideas

A. General

It exists for some time now : each character have his own personal opinion about problem he doesn't understand (like IRL =) )

"You are sure that Anelka should have been selected in the France team."
"You are quite sure that Tibetans eat bisons."
"You know surely that God exists."

These ideas might be believed with more or less certainty (it's a percentage)

The ideas believed less than 30% are not even indicated in the transcendental menu... It means you can have ideas at your unawareness.

By the way, each character has a gauge of Faith points between -50 and +50, corresponding to his Belief degree in Transcendance ( transcendance, it's a concept of an old, wealthy man with a long white berb sat down on clouds, but this definition can be cleared, true.).

if someone have less than -50 faith points, he becomes godless and doesn't have his gauge any more. Don't do it, you'll regret it.

Note 1 : for the moment, Godlessness is blocked
Note 2 : It's only possible for lvl 2 and more
Note 3 : Don't try to become godless. Objectively, it makes no sense to be godless in the medieval times, RPly, it's stupid ... And it can only cause you much damage in this game...
Note 4 : Faith itself is not bound to only Aristotelician religion

You can gain faith points by going to the mass, or listening to other religious event. The mass doesn't allow you to overtake +20 faith points. A lvl 0 can't go below -20 faith points.

B. Opposites ideas

Problem with ideas, is you can't have all of them in mind if they are opposites
Well, you could, but not for a long time. After a while, you get a headache and you give up one of them.

An idea of RK can be in opposition with another idea, with 2 other ideas or with no other ideas
So the Idea:
"Hapiness is a kind of contemplation that wise man should reach"
is opposite to
"Wise man must participate to the city life"

One could say that the contradiction is only apparent, Actually, there could be a third idea that would be the synthesis of the 2 first ones.
What happens when you have simultaneously 2 opposites ideas in mind ?

There is a process that will finish by the destruction of at least one of the idea. Each night, during your sleep, your "over-me" fight with your "it", himself in conjonction with Jupiter, Venus and your reptilian brain.
Each idea will have its certainty reduced by 3%. By the way, and it's very important, for every 3 points reduced by opposites ideas, you'll lose one faith point (doubt is terrible : what about Santa Claus does not exist, and the CIA ?)

Though, if you believe at 30% that "Wise man must participate to the city life" and at 50% that "Hapiness is a kind of contemplation that wise man should reach", then after 10 days, you'll only believe one thing at 20% that "Hapiness is a kind of contemplation that wise man should reach"
And you had lose 10 faith points

C. Ideas and books

You can get new ideas or strength their certainty by listening to preach. But in this case, you can't get over 79% of certainty.

Told like that, it's not so grave, except that if you want to preach this idea yourself, you need to be convinced at 80%

The only solution : read a book that hold this idea.
Let's say it right away, like any other thing concerning lvl3, there will no be any official documentation explaining which book bring which idea, but the link is always logical.
Though, reading the book "The Republic" will teach you that "Wise man must participate to the city life"

Which belief degree is needed ti omplement this idea in your brain , after reading the book ?
You'll have it at Intelligence/2 (intelligence is only considered below 200). So if you have 200 in Int, you'll believe this idea at 100%

WARNING : Be aware, wise friends ! Be very careful to what you read. Indeed, if you are very intelligent and you read this Platon book, despite of your previous opposite ideas, then you will have in mind (with a strong belief degree) 2 opposites ideas, it can be very dangerous for your faith (Intelligence + various books = low faith Very Happy ) -- That's a joke, it's 2nd degree Wink

Note : At the beginning, in case of big problem, I'll accept to give a little help-handing for faith. But priest must keep in mind that their faith and their ideas must be correct !

II. the Managers of Aristotelician Church

Here we are, the Managers are the priest, bishops and diocesian councils.
be careful for bishops: the Pope will announce soon that HE will nominate the bishops by "Curie" proposals.
historically, being bishop don't replace being archibishop, there's no hierarchy, it just something completely different.

A. Getting PDT

The managers of Church can get PDT without preaching. They just need to check that their people's faith don't lower, but must grow.

Though, each day, a bishop earns 1000 PDT if his diocesis' faith didn't change + 1000 PDT for each faith point gained by day (of the average).
if the diocesis faith average has lowered, then he doens't earn this prime of 1000 PDT but in addition he loses 1000 PDT for each faith point lost (of the Average)

Note : Averages are done 2 float numbers behind the point.

the members of Diocesian council (except of the responsible of doctrine) does gain 60% of this prime (or penalty)

The responsible of the doctrine earn 90% of the prime or penalty of bishop

For priest, averages are only calculated at parish level.

The prime for priest whose parish faith is stable is 400 PDT, added by 300 PDT by gained point. (Penalty, same system)

B. Constraints

A member of a diocesian council who would have ideas too different from the usual ideas in his diocese will be automatically forced to resign with a certain probability (not yet calculated). This probability will be stronger for responsible of the doctrine.
By the way, a bishop who would have a poor faith could also be resigned.

Finally, a number of faith points too low will prevent to preach or be a manager of the Church (this is not yet coded).

III. Preaches and consequences

A. How to preach

To preach, you just need to have an idea more than 80%. In the transcendental menu, you will have the option to preach. A preach is an idea and a text

PDT could be removed for preachers not respecting a minimum of RP in their preach.

You can preach:
- near the church
- near the market
- near the taverns
- at the border of towns (on roads to other towns or to the mines)
- near the town hall

If there's already someone preaching at this place, your own will not be visible.

Every hours, you'll be able to change your location, or hold( or start again) your preach

Each preacher have a certain degree of conviction, equals to the lowest of these 2 numbers:

* difference between belief degree and 80 (so 20 if you have an idea at 100%)
* A number given by the number of knowledge (!!Knowledge ! not ideas !) in the "ontotheology" domain (metaphysic)
- 0 knowledge => 2
- 1 knowledge => 4
- 2 knowledge => 6
- 3 knowledge => 10
- 4 knowledge => 16

Though, if you have an idea at 100% and only know 2 knowledge in this domain, then you'll have a Conviction power of 6

Exception :
If someone have 5 knowledge (or more) in this domain, then the conviciton power is automatically 32

B. Preach Consequences

Consequences for the person who listens to the preach : If he didn't have this idea, then he'll have this idea with a belief degree equals to the preacher conviction power.
If he already had this idea, then this belief is raised by the conviction power of the preacher (not possible to overtake 79%)

Consequences for preacher:
The preacher gains PDT at the end of the day, for each person having listened to his preach. This number of PDT is equal to the belief added, multiplicated by a certain number (depending of the belief level of this person before the preach)

This number is equal to:
* 2 if the person had the idea between 0 and 19% (or didn't have it)
* 3 if the person had this idea between 20 and 29%
* 5 between 30 and 39%
* 4 between 40 and 49%
* 3 between 50 and 59%
* 1 between 60 and 69%
* 0 above 70%

Examples:
* I preach an idea to a guy who had this idea in mind but only at 38%. My conviction power is 6
-> After the preach, I gain 6x5=30 PDT
-> The person now have this idea with a belief of 44%

* I preach the same idea, with the same conviction power (6) to someone having this idea at 78%
->After the preach, the guy have this idea at 79% (ceiling), he only gained 1%
-> I gain 1x0 = 0PDT

Important, special case :
In case of preach to a lvl 0, the person doesn't gain ANY PDT.

Important : Currently, there's a lot of PDT to gain on preach. I am preaching since midday and I already gained 800 PDT. I'll finish the day with a bishop score !

IV. Notes on minor ways

At level 3, there's 2 major ways : State and Army AND Church and Science

Something impirtant: within these 2 major ways, there's 2 royal path and 2 minors path

> Concerning Church and Science Path:
The Church path is obviously the most important, although the Medecine path is minor and the Technic path is ultra-minor.

It's not reasonnable, in a RP viewpoint, to say : "I don't want to go to the Church path because I'm agnotic/godless/etc..". There will be few jobs for the medecine path, maybe 1 or 2 doctors by town, and that's it. Count yourself, there will be overproduction of Care ! Anyway, the Medecine will be less advanced than Church

> Concerning the State and Army : Same thing , worst.
First it was never told that the army management will be left to an "elite" able to start a war, and anyway, there will be less army than towns

> All minor ways will be able to turn to a major path (without the cultural knowledge), although the contrary will not be possible.

> In all cases : be aware that you will not have your entire life (virtual life, I mean) to follow all path, of course... So don't wait and choose randomly a path !
The RP is also to accept what happen to your character, everyone can't be semi-gods

disclaimer: it can be that something that was mentioned in this post, isn't available in England yet. However, Preaching is an active choice.
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 8:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Trancendental Menu: the ideas and how to understand them

1. Levels of understanding

• Quelle sottise que de penser que (0-9%)
      What a shame to think that
    • Une idée étrange vous vient parfois à l'esprit (10-19%)
      A strange idea comes sometimes to your mind without convincing you completely:
    • Il vous parait improbable que (20-29%)
      It seems improbable to you that one can say that
    • Vous vous dites que, peut-être, (30-39%)
      You say to yourself that maybe
    • Il ne vous semble pas insensé de dire que (40-49%)
      It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that
    • Il vous semble raisonnable de dire que (50-59%)
      It seems reasonable to you to say that
    • Vous savez que (60-69%)
      You know that
    • Vous souscrivez tout à fait à l'idée que (70-79%)
      You completely subscribe to the idea that
    • Vous êtes tout à fait convaincu que (80-89%)
      You are completely convinced that Question
    • Vous avez pleinement saisi que (90-99%)
      You have wholly grasped that
    • Vous avez l'idée claire et distincte que (100%)
      You're sure that

2. Ideas & Books

1. l'Etre Divin est tout-puissant
      The Holy Being is Almighty

• Timée - Platon - Grec
        • la Physique d'Aristote
        • De providentia - Sénèque - Latin
        • De natura deorum - Cicéron - Latin

2. Ideas related to the Divinity:

• Les choses sont des copies des Idées
        Things are copies of the Ideas

• Le Banquet, de Platon

• La beauté sensible est une image de la Beauté éternelle que l'âme a toujours déjà contemplée
        Sensible beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty that any Soul has already contemplated once

• Le Banquet, de Platon
          • Poétique - Aristote - Grec

• Le bonheur est une forme de contemplation, que le sage doit s'efforcer d'atteindre
        Happiness is a kind of meditation

• Ethique X - le vrai bonheur - Aristote
          • Poétique - Aristote - Grec

• La métaphysique est la science des causes premières
        Metaphysics is the study of first principles

• Métaphysique A - Aristote - Grec

3. Ideas related to the teachings of Aristotle:

• L'essence des choses est dans les choses-mêmes, et leur donne forme
        The essence of the things is in thesame ones, and gives them form Question

Question

• La beauté résulte de certaines proportions et de certaines mesures et rythmes harmonieux
        Beauty results from certain proportions, harmonious measures and rythms.

• Le Banquet, de Platon

• L'homme sage doit participer à la vie de la cité
        The wise man must take part in the life of the City

• La République - Platon - Grec

• La métaphysique est la science de ce qui est, en tant qu'il est : de l'étant en tant qu'étant
        Metaphysics is the science of what is, as it is: being as being

Question

3. Opposing ideas

• # la métaphysique est la science de ce qui est, en tant qu'il est : de l'étant en tant qu'étant
      • metaphysics is the science of what is, as it is: being as being
      # la métaphysique est la science des causes premières
      • metaphysics is the study of first principles

• # la beauté sensible est une image de la Beauté éternelle que l'âme a toujours déjà contemplée
      • sensible beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty that any Soul has already contemplated once
      # la beauté résulte de certaines proportions et de certaines mesures et rythmes harmonieux
      • beauty results from certain proportions, harmonious measures and rythms

• # les choses sont des copies des Idées
      • things are copies of the Ideas
      # l'essence des choses est dans les choses-mêmes, et leur donne forme
      the essence of the things is in thesame ones, and gives them form Question

• # l'homme sage doit participer à la vie de la cité
      • the wise man must take part in the life of the City
      # le bonheur est une forme de contemplation, que le sage doit s'efforcer d'atteindre
      • happiness is a kind of meditation

• # l'Etre Divin est tout-puissant
      • the Holy Being is Almighty

Exclamation this work isn't completed yet. some things are still unknown or might be wrong.
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 8:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Since we are: [*]Aristotle do we learn Métaphysique A-z?

What about Poétique / Poetics?; Physique / Physics ?;

Especially The Nicomachean Ethics (Greek)

I - Le bien et le bonheur / The Study of the Good; II - La vertu / The Virtue; III - Le courage et la tempérance / Courage and Temperance; IV - Les différentes vertus / The Other Virtues; V - La justice / Justice; VIII - L'amitié / Friendship; X - Le vrai bonheur / The True Pleasure[/b

Plato [b]Timée / Timaeus and b][u]De providentia / On providence (Latin)
as well as De natura deorum / The Nature of the Gods (Latin)

What does a member of the URACE learn. Is there a recommended order?

POST BY LEVAN:
There is some interesting info in there but I will wait on that

The Trancendental Menu: the ideas and how to understand them
now this one is confusing to me. I read what you wrote Latan and I read under Opposing ideas this is listed:
    # l'Etre Divin est tout-puissant
    • the Holy Being is Almighty

I am confused at the two opposing ideas here
DragonFlame
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 8:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

we should nationalize the TM (menu) ergo we should decide which statistics we should have.
DragonFlame
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 8:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your ideas:

It seems reasonable to you to say that things are copies of the Ideas.

It seems reasonable to you to say that the wise man must take part in the life of the City.

It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that sensible beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty that any Soul has already contemplated once.

It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that metaphysics is the study of first principles.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 9:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DragonFlame a écrit:
we should nationalize the TM (menu) ergo we should decide which statistics we should have.

Apocas a écrit:
Though its not definitively Aristotelian, Latan places a priority on:

Citation:
the Holy Being is Almighty

I believe the definitively Aristotelian beliefs are:

Citation:
Metaphysics is the study of first principles

Sensible beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty that any Soul has already contemplated once

happiness is a kind of meditation

the essence of the things is in the same ones, and gives them form Question

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante
Page 1 sur 13

Sauter vers: