L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di San Paolo in Laterano
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ferdo

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 02, 2011 12:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 02, 2011 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

An altar boy laid on the altar the plateau called "the five Elements, which were arranged a bowl of pure water for water, a small fire for fire, a carved stone to the ground and a censer for air, symbolizing the four elements of the Aristotelian theory, the clergy included the last mystical element, the ether, symbolizing the soul and the divine presence in everything.

The Cardinal looked up the bowl to the sky :

Faced with the symbol of water purity, the Aristotelian Water purifies you and give you blessings. St. George, Archangel of Friendship, guide us to the joys of friendship Aristotle sincere.

Then raising the fire :

Facing the flames of fire rising into the sky, the Aristotelian Fire purifies you and give you blessings. St. Michael the archangel of justice, defend us in our struggle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the creature without a name.

Rising stone :

Faced with cut stone, founder base upon which the entire architecture of the building of our Holy Church Aristotelian, Aristotelian the Earth purify you and give you blessings. Holy Sylphaël, archangel of pleasure, help us to enjoy the daily pleasures without falling into excess.

And finally lifting the censer :

Faced with the smell of incense that drives bad emanations, the Air Aristotelian purifies you and give you blessings. St. Miguaël, archangel of gift, guide us on the hard road of self denial for the greatness of the church and divine service.

Aristotle concludes that the ether itself that other components have started. What this allows the blessing of divine essence down to you and remain forever.

Holy Archangels, who constantly sing the praises of the Creator of all things that breathe the glory of the Most High, and shine the light of his love that the Father present miseries and wishes of his children, who fly to our help, bless the fruit of creation.

Holy Archangels, who support us in our righteous fight, protect us from ourselves as you have protected the righteous Oanylone, who bear our souls to our Creator and Judge, bless the fruit of creation.

That the Holy Archangels and Apostles and Kyrène Titus, whose power and authority to our confidence, personally intercede for us before the Most High! They bless you!

After that they all are kneeling Cardinal affixed his hands on each of the candidates for the sacrament of ordination while declaring

Aristotle concludes that the ether itself you what other elements have begun. My children, with all the saints who intercede for us entrust to the mercy of God whom he has chosen as priests.

With the imposition of my hands and the Ether Aristotelian receive the credentials of your ministry, baptisms, weddings, blessings, confessions and guide the faithful through the example of Aristotle and Aristotle Christos to help them reach Paradise Sun.

He added :

Take you, dear brother, priests of the Most Holy Roman Church Aristotelian, One and Indivisible !

They then gave their seal and their medals and gave them the certificate of ordination.

Citation:

Certificate of ordination - Integration of Slovenian community

Within the Basilica of St. Paulus in Laterano, located in the pontifical city, Ferdo received the sacrament of ordination at the hands of his Eminence Alessandro III Cardinal De' Montemayor. The sacrament was awarded the II day of December in the year of our fourteen hundred and fifty nine.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Alessandro III De' Montemayor, Roman Cardinal

On behalf of the Sacred College of Cardinals, I send you congratulations !

Father of the Church
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Ferdo

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 02, 2011 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ferdo stands up. Something was different... It wasn't old Ferdo.
That feeling... It was something above.

Thank you, Cardinal, and to all who came to my ceremony integration!

Jah bless you!

I hope we will meet again.

I will be in town for few days, and then I must go back in Celje....my mission just started.

Dernière édition par Ferdo le Sam Déc 03, 2011 5:22 pm; édité 1 fois
Adala
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 03, 2011 1:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Silently she observes the ceremony - not very different from the ceremonies she has held herself, but still... it is interesting to see another person hold it. So now it is done -

Ferdo is a priest and the slovenian people have a sheperd in the name of church. Smiling - she nods in approvement.

After all is done, she gets up, approaches the Slovenian and bows her head in respect.

"It is a worthy mission you are going to begin, dear brother", she greets him. "I am Adala, we have been corresponding. It is great to meet you after all. We will see that we can manage your nomination for bishop of Lavant in due time.

GOD may guide your steps, Ferdo",
she wishes him from her heart.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 03, 2011 5:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello sister Adala, finally we meet

Your letters have been a big help for me, thank you for that.

I hope Jah will make that we meet again.

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 19, 2011 1:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[19 december 1459
Basilica of St. Paul in Laterano

Baptism and Ordination of Kapsi]

The bells of the Basilica began to ring calling the faithful of Rome, there would be a new ceremony by Cardinal Alessandro III de' Montemayor Borgia.

The Cardinal open' the doors of the basilica of St. Paul and it welcomed the believers:

"Welcome to all of You in the Basilica of St. Paul in Laterano for this second celebration after his opening!"

Alexander went to the altar for the beginning of the ceremony.

Father of the Church
Kapsi

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 19, 2011 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kapsi enters the church, saying hello to everyone.
Kapsi repeated the words:

I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Mary and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.
Amen.
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 19, 2011 6:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal was amazed by the young man who had just started with the prayer of the Creed, so 'said:
"Son, you need to follow me and I do not follow you"

The silence returned to the cathedral, so 'the cardinal said, addressing the assembly:

"Dear brothers, let us give a warm welcome to our new brother in the faith. To remember our faith that never dies and never is destroyed, we repeat the Creed together NOW!

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Creatorem caeli et terrae,
Inferos et paradisi,
Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
Nicomaqui Phaestique filium,
Missum ut sapientiam et universi
Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem
Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN"

HRP: Now repeat the Creed.

Father of the Church
Kapsi

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 19, 2011 8:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kapsi was sorry for his mistake. He repeated the Creed:

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Creatorem caeli et terrae,
Inferos et paradisi,
Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
Nicomaqui Phaestique filium,
Missum ut sapientiam et universi
Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem
Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 19, 2011 9:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now, Dear brother, follow me to the baptistery.

He made a sign to come to him.

While Ferdo was about to move to the baptistery, Cardinal De' Montemayor Borgia read an excerpt from Aristote's Ethics of Nicomac

Citation:
    Friendship is what is most necessary for living, because without friends, no one would choose to live, had he all the goods in the world. And in poverty, as in any other misfortune, Men believe that friends are the only sanctuary. Friendship is, moreover, a saviour for young people, to protect them from error; for old men, to ensure care and to compensate for their lack of activity due to weakness; finally, for those who are the prime of life, to encourage noble actions, because we are therefore more capable in thinking and acting.

--------------
OOC: You "move closer" to Giarru.

Father of the Church
Kapsi

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 20, 2011 8:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kapsi comes after the Cardinal to the Baptistery.
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 20, 2011 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alessandro, with a pitcher, shed a little water on the forehead of the relevant brother then there traced the sign of the cross of his finger anointed holy oil.

Through this sacrament you give up sin, you choose to live by the rules of our holy Church, you choose to abstain from all evil, and you closer to Jah through the Aristotelian friendship.

My brother, you accept that?

Father of the Church
Kapsi

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 21, 2011 8:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kapsi nods his head.

Yes sir, I accept it!
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 21, 2011 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When the brother of the Slovenian community had agreed to live in accordance with the rules of the Holy Roman Church, he declared :

By immersion, God destroyed the existing being by chance to be born, created from above, a person born by design. At this humanization, you join the community of God who demands your soul to seek virtue.
    In your mind to know the reason. For verily, Aristotle command immortalized man to live the most noble in him, small in mass, but its power and its value exceeds all.

The cardinal splashed member of the community using the brush.

He added :

Kapsi, I baptize you in the name of the Aristotelian Church and on behalf of the Most High, for friendship of all the Saints and for the love of the Father of Humanity.

By this gesture, I act to purify your soul of sins ves and devote your assumption of the Christian community. God has blessed you enter the gates of Paradise are open for all that you lead an exemplary life !

Citation:

Certificate of baptism - Integration of Slovenian community

Within the Basilica of St. Paulus in Laterano, located in the pontifical city, Kapsi received the sacrament of baptism at the hands of His Eminence Alessandro III Cardinal De' Montemayor Borgia. The sacrament was awarded the XXI day of December in the year of our fourteen hundred and fifty nine.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Alessandro III De' Montemayor Borgia, Roman Cardinal

He stopped a moment, then continued :

Beloved son, before being confirmed a priest, you should declare to the assembly you receive this charge. Would you be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wisdom from Aristotle ?

--------
Reply :
Code:
[b]I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.[/b]

Father of the Church
Kapsi

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 21, 2011 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will be devoted to the priesthood of the Church through the imposition of my hands and the gift of wistom from Aristotle.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante
Page 2 sur 13

Sauter vers: