L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP] Important Proposal / Proposition Importante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Marves O.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 05, 2012 12:02 am    Sujet du message: [HRP] Important Proposal / Proposition Importante Répondre en citant

[ENG]
Hi all.
I'm the (old) new Pontifical Secretary and here is a proposal. Smile

Each Episcopal Assembly will post his Announces in his forum section.
Aristote's Square mustn't be a messy showcase of announcements, that forum is dead and this will help players find a good place where they can Roleplay.
There are already the announcements of Congregations. Those of the Episcopal Assemblies will be always legible by everybody, but in the correct place.

[FR]
Salut à tous.
Je suis le (vieux) nouveau Secrétaire Pontifical et voici une proposition. Smile

Chaque Assemblée Épiscopale affichera ses annonces dans sa section de forum.
La Place d'Aristote ne doit pas être une vitrine désordonnée d'annonces, ce forum est mort et cette proposition aidera les joueurs à trouver une bonne place où ils peuvent faire un jeu de role.
Il y a déjà les annonces de Congrégations. Ceux des Assemblées Épiscopales seront toujours lisibles par tout le monde, mais dans les endroits corrects.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 05, 2012 1:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(for those more distracted: this is an OOC intervention, not an character one, it's the player who talks not Sylarnash, thanks!)

Hello JDMarves O.

Thats an interasting proposition, but I don't think its very good to the Role Players.

Let's see... Who can make announcements in the tópics of the regional areas? Only the one's that are in the AE's ranks. So, (Arce)Bishops, and some small number of special people.

Even high-ranks of the congregations, or even priests or deacons cannot make announcements in the nacional areas, for two reasons: First the nacional/regional topics are locked and forbiden for none-AE's members, and second seems that only AE's members have the right to make announcements. Rolling Eyes

And there is another big if, in my point of view the new nominated one's should be congratulated. Sometimes take years (or days in special people cases) to step up in the church ranks, if now I get in a new and bigger position in the church ranks, I supose I would like to be congratulated. You won't? If the one's that make the nomination don't open a topic for it the other will never get a felicitation, in some times deserved. And this topics are a way to make some RP, litle but some, so I support actual way.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Marves O.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 05, 2012 12:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ENG]
Sylarnash a écrit:
Let's see... Who can make announcements in the tópics of the regional areas? Only the one's that are in the AE's ranks. So, (Arce)Bishops, and some small number of special people.

Hi JDSylar!
Announcements will be made in forum section, not in regional topics.

For example, AEF announcements will be made here: everybody will be able to read and write his congratulations Smile

[FR]
Sylarnash a écrit:

Salut JDSylar!
Les Annonces seront faits dans les sections du forum et pas dans les topics regionaux.

Par example, les annonces de l'AEF seront faits ici: tout le monde aura la possibilité de lire et ecrire ses felicitations Smile

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 05, 2012 7:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Firstly, JD Marves O. forgive my misinterpretation of your suggestion. Happens that in Portugal, in the Portuguese part of the forum here in Rome the announcements are made all in the same closed topic and where only the actions of the AEP (portuguese AE) have room to be announced, and smaller annoucements aren't made.

I assumed, though wrongly, that the idea would be something similar, that the ads were made on a single topic and that there would be no space for comments and congratulations.
However after your explanation, improved and much simpler, I must say that I understand the intention is that the ads would be made the same way as is done in now, but in the area on the ad. So I think it is a good idea.

For me please proceed people. Smile

By the way sorry for I'm not being translating the posts but I'm a litle bit without time to it.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Fitz

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 05, 2012 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sylarnash a écrit:
And there is another big if, in my point of view the new nominated one's should be congratulated. Sometimes take years (or days in special people cases) to step up in the church ranks, if now I get in a new and bigger position in the church ranks, I supose I would like to be congratulated. You won't? If the one's that make the nomination don't open a topic for it the other will never get a felicitation, in some times deserved. And this topics are a way to make some RP, litle but some, so I support actual way.

I'm sorry but I have to react to your words.. It always makes me smile to read all of these congratulations on those topics, because the characters are, in fact, congratulating a piece of paper... Not the new bishop or else... Wink
Bender.B.Rodriguez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 06, 2012 12:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fitz a écrit:
I'm sorry but I have to react to your words.. It always makes me smile to read all of these congratulations on those topics, because the characters are, in fact, congratulating a piece of paper... Not the new bishop or else... Wink

I agree, it's very funny. Imagine all theses clercs talking to pieces of papers ! It's like some tradition for us. Great tradition of Rome's clercs. Don't touch it, ti is so great. Please.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 07, 2012 4:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So, if there isn't anybody who thinks that this isn't a good idea I'm going to suggest it officially to the EAs Smile
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: