L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Diocese to Finland and Sweden?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
juhana

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 26, 2012 4:03 pm    Sujet du message: Diocese to Finland and Sweden? Répondre en citant

Admins have told that Finland and Sweden will get their second cities this week. Does anyone know, will there be diocese in Finland and/or Sweden? And if yes, or even in case of no, what kind of provinces there will be? Where will archbishop's see locate? How bishops will be chosen?

And answer would be nice to get before we figure it out ourselves. Thank you!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 26, 2012 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening, I am Monsignora Fenice, the Prefect of New Churches.
At this moment there is no Plenipotentiary, so I take care of this issue.
I'll ask about this.

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 26, 2013 4:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fenice a écrit:
Good evening, I am Monsignora Fenice, the Prefect of New Churches.
At this moment there is no Plenipotentiary, so I take care of this issue.
I'll ask about this.

Now, after two months of silence, I guess that the answear is no...
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 26, 2013 4:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At last we have the new Plenipotentiary and so we can take care of this issue and ask if there is something new going on.

Which the situation of the clergy?

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 28, 2013 7:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So, this is the situation in Finland:

We have two parish, Rauma and Turku. Rauma is older IG but Turku RP and IRL, so we wish that Turku would be the bishop's see.

Our vice-primate is baron Elve Järffenranda. He isn't actually a priest because he's married. Still, he works as priest of Turku.
Sir Despe is priest of Rauma.
Siidius used to be a priest of Rauma. Not very active anymore, doesn't speak Finnish.
Villef, our former king in RP, have the title of deacon, until he doesn't work for Church actively. He also used to be vice-primate.

But, we have taken some freedoms and founded TWO orders that Rome don't know. We are trying to get them large enought to get them accepted as one some day.

And they are, monastery of Naantali (ORR) and Dominic Brothers of the Sword (OMR... nothing to do with Dominic order). Leader of OMR is baron Farn and abbot of monastery is Elve.

Then, there's me. I'm just theologian (level 3 + Church way), vice-prefect of Lavinium of Villa san Loyats, novice of monastery of Naantali (going to become monk and Elve has promised to nominate me an abbot). I'm also baron.

We have unusual large forum at 1. forum. There is subforums for church of Rauma, catedral of Turku (church of parish and coronation place of kings etc.), vice-primate's (bishop's) castel, monastery of Naantali and vice-prefect's/bishop's + his helpers.

Is there anything more that you would like to know? I will answer for any guestion you invent.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 30, 2013 3:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Many thanks for your report, Your Excellency.

We will reflect on these news and will plan how to work better here.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
juhana

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 30, 2013 6:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You're welcome, your Eminence!

I found a mistake from my report: Despe isn't orbained priest but deacon. He also have a career in Royal Navy of Finland.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 31, 2013 1:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Many thanks to you!
Archiexorcist

Ivar_Kreuger

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 23, 2013 12:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The situation in Sweden is that we currently have 2 Priests, me in Gefle and Johnh3nry in Falun.
juhana

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 23, 2013 1:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ivar_Kreuger a écrit:
The situation in Sweden is that we currently have 2 Priests, me in Gefle and Johnh3nry in Falun.

How about Htgh0 (or something like that)? Is he still your vice-prefet? Or alive at all?

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Htgh0 has unfortunately not been seen for a very long time and are suspected to be dead.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 1:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That seems bad... We must get more informations and write a scheme of the hierarchical status of the Holy Church into the Union, my Brothers.
Archiexorcist

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: