L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Office of the Prefect/Ufficio del Prefetto/Office du Préfet
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neyco

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 04, 2018 2:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mini biscuit d'arriver au bureau du Préfet ou potentiel futur. Elle avait candidaté voilà quelques temps....zéro réponse. C'était assez triste quand on savait qu'elle avait à coeur de s'investir. Toquant 3 coups elle attendit.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 04, 2018 6:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The General Prefect of the Congregation for the Diffusion of the Faith was passing by chance and stopped to speak with the woman.

Good evening. I'm Cardinal Arduino Della Scala, can I help you?

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
neyco

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 04, 2018 8:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The mini did not have too much time to wait because obviously a person in charge of the zone passed by there.

Hello, I am Sister Niamh, Archdeacon of Trier, on the 25th of June, I nominated for a post, that of Prefect of the Congregation of Aristotle. Outside I have never had a return. Just visibly my application does not seem to be suitable since you are recruiting again. The question is why?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 04, 2018 10:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He smiled.

What a pleasure to meet you! Your sponsor has much praised you and I read your beautiful curriculum vitae. We are recruiting again because the Society of Aristotle no longer exists. It was merged with the Prefecture of Pilgrimages, becoming the Company of Pilgrims of Aristotle. So it is clear that a new recruitment announcement was needed.
As we had said to Estevan, you could have apply yourself for the new Prefecture.

Do you speak fluent English?

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 05, 2018 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Passing by, Estevan heard Gropius speak to Neyco. He greeted Neyco and greeted Gropius then said.

Yes you told me my brother but as I told you he would have been happy to send a reply letter to Sister Neyco. The Congregation did not do that and I find that very unfortunate.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 09, 2018 10:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You are irght, my dear brother. I'm afraid we've all been too busy and, alas, it has elude our minds. A mistake we apologize for and will not commit anymore.

neyco

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 10, 2018 2:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As she went to answer the Cardinal, Estevan made his entrance. Narrowing her eyes, so there was an oversight about her. Two months to know what to do and finally have such a result.

For the new recruitment, it was stipulated that the person should be ordained. Off I do not, and you know it. This proposal would have been illogical.

In the meantime, for 2 months you have been all busy. I agree you are all Cardinals. But when someone tries to invest, and comes to ask for accounts, say that it can apply while the advertisement prevents to apply. Do not you find that strange?
Me though.

I know Rome and I have been abused here and more than once. In the future, I hope to obtain the respect due to me. To make me believe that there are possibilities when it is not so is not playing card on table. At best I call this kick in touch.

My English is correct, like my German and my Latin if it may interest you. Waiting.

Look at Estevan.

I have a project that I told you, I hope he will see the light of day and I hope to lead the project myself and that I will not be taken by another who does not will not have thought. Or who will quickly drop such a project to the water for lack of time. All are entitled to the sacrament and the blessing of God and whatever the place on earth.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Diffusion de la Foi - Dissemination of the Faith - Verbreitung des Glaubens - -> The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: