L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

the great translation project

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 10, 2012 4:29 pm    Sujet du message: the great translation project Répondre en citant

Some of you may have noticed that our Dogma section has been expanding slowly over the past month, with the addition of 4 new dogmatic texts dealing with our blessed and our saints.

I wish this to continue. So I am looking for help. If you can help translate from French to English, then please post here and I will direct you to the order of st loyats.

Only about 10% of the official dogma has been translated.

I want to get 4 out a month.

Some are very interesting: Gauvin of Berry reminds me of the path that Syrus may have gone down.....You know Dwywai and the promotion of Ale, you should know Madeleine and the best cookies in the world...there is so much to tell.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ashton256

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 31, 2012 9:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have time and enthusiasm but no knowledge of French (well very limited) but there are online translators Smile
prof.sloth

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 01, 2013 8:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wonderful brother Ashton. Please visit the villa st. Loyats so you may be given access to our translation halls.

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
Siubhan

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2013 10:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have less available time, Father, but I'll also do what I can.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2013 12:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

please check our dogma section.

it lists all the things that we need translated as a priority.

light blue are links to dogma that have been translated.

here is a link to the dogma:

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=34423

slothy has been very good, i have done a few and sometimes we get lucky and stumble upon a translation..

sometimes we write our own dogma- but it needs validation. Slothy did st asaph , and atri recently. I am working on a few. one of which is published and ready for comment

Siubhan

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2013 1:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see blue links to texts that have been translated, and black titles about texts that have not been. Which of the titles in black exist in another language, and where can I find that material so I can translate it - or provide a new text in English to be perhaps validated, and if so, to be translated into French?

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2013 2:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

such kind words Your Eminence Smile

I have a new hat responsible for validating relics, so that may take my priority, but do not fear! I shall be of your assistance in every way that I can.

Sister Siubhan, It is good to see you.. and thanks for the help.

The link presented to you by SE Teagan is the exact mirror of the one here:

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=610

As for Eng to Fr we need Deaglan translated to French.

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
Siubhan

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2013 4:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A privilege, Father.

I did my best. Sadly, my school French is apparently not enough for the task, so I must withdraw.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: