L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP only] Bishops' IG appointments by Admin => FRIDAY
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 224, 225, 226  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 8:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If I may... the title for Rome already exists, in fact Cristoforo_ is RP the "Vicarius Urbis", not the Archbishop. Maybe he was thinking to be clearer by saying he is the archbishop, but his charge has always been "Vicarius Urbis", because, even without the Pope IG, everybody knows that only the Pope can be the Archbishop in Rome.

Si je peux ... le titre pour Rome existe déjà, en fait Cristoforo_ est RP le "Vicarius Urbis", pas l'Archevêque. Peut-être pensait-il être plus clair en disant qu'il est l'archevêque, mais sa charge a toujours été "Vicarius Urbis", parce que, même sans le Pape IG, tout le monde sait que seul le Pape peut être l'archevêque de Rome.

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 8:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fenice a écrit:
If I may... the title for Rome already exists, in fact Cristoforo_ is RP the "Vicarius Urbis", not the Archbishop. Maybe he was thinking to be clearer by saying he is the archbishop, but his charge has always been "Vicarius Urbis", because, even without the Pope IG, everybody knows that only the Pope can be the Archbishop in Rome.

Si je peux ... le titre pour Rome existe déjà, en fait Cristoforo_ est RP le "Vicarius Urbis", pas l'Archevêque. Peut-être pensait-il être plus clair en disant qu'il est l'archevêque, mais sa charge a toujours été "Vicarius Urbis", parce que, même sans le Pape IG, tout le monde sait que seul le Pape peut être l'archevêque de Rome.

Great.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Nicollielo

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 8:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was on Guarda's Diocese List, but I moved to Porto, will not I be on the list again?

I'm level VI via church, pastor of the faith and I have 79 faith

---------------

Eu estava na Lista da Diocese da Guarda mas me mudei pro Porto, não estarei na lista novamente?

Sou Nivel VI via igreja, Pastor da Fé e tenho 79 fé
Onael d'Appérault

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 8:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos ,autant Bordeaux on sait que c'est royal (d'ailleurs on a fait un ticket pour ça avec Poitiers), mais c'est quoi la nature de la contestation sur Bazas??
Comme Venumz n'a pas été reconduit comme prévu à la base et qu'il avait dit sue c'était le pape qui nommait, et vu qu'on a plus de visibilité sur l'ig du coup, on peut savoir?

À mon avis y'a quand même un soucis sur les capitales de duches qui ont une armée en defense et qui semblent toutes être passé au roi du coup...meme le Mans...

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 9:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:
Cristoforo_ a écrit:
There a two question Smile
First : I was Named archbishop or Rome.
I send ticket, but darth tell me that he can’t appoint me, because the Pope are not implemented.
But the Archbishop of Rome and the Pope are different. Can you do anything?

Bishop of Roma = the Pope.

For now, you can stay that "In game", but in the Role Play, you have to find a special title to explain that you are not the Pope.

In the future, when a Pope-player will be implemented, we shall talk again about of "Bishop of Roma"

Well, it's okay.
I send a suggest in november to Darth (on the help desk), to create the "Archbishop of l'Aquila", for the Abruzzi (and a part of Terra di Lavoro and Florence's city)
If you want to value it..maybe is a solution

thanks
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 9:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please, TPB Cristoforo_, read above.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=807511#807511

Per favore, player di Cristoforo, leggi sopra.

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 10:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please place Brother Vidra in as Bishop in Diocese of Llanelwy (St Asaph).
Sir_christoph

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 10:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:
Diocese Salzburg: Sir_christoph ///////// (or Innocentius?)
“Maybe not of my business but the situation is the same as Genève and Toulouse. As long as the situation is not cleared between players, it would be best if it was Innocentius as chosen by the Cardinals.” JD Alienor Catherine

Warum akzeptieren die Bischöfe nicht das neue System? In der Diözese Salzburg gibt es 3 Kandidaten die Bischöfe werden können. Aus diesen drei müssen sie nun einen aussuchen. Warum soll das nicht gehen und jetzt soll ein anderer eingesetzt werden? Dann ist das ganze neue System sinnlos, wenn sowieso wieder jene Bischöfe eingesetzt werden, die gewünscht werden!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do not the bishops accept the new system? In the diocese of Salzburg there are 3 candidates who can become bishops. For this reason, they only have to choose one. Why should not that work and now another one should be inserted? Then the new system is successful, when it is time again, the bishops will be dialed in, which will be desired.

(Google Translate)

Dernière édition par Sir_christoph le Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:32 pm; édité 1 fois
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 10:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sir_christoph a écrit:
Brennos a écrit:
Diocese Salzburg: Sir_christoph ///////// (or Innocentius?)
“Maybe not of my business but the situation is the same as Genève and Toulouse. As long as the situation is not cleared between players, it would be best if it was Innocentius as chosen by the Cardinals.” JD Alienor Catherine

Warum akzeptieren die Bischöfe nicht das neue System? In der Diözese Salzburg gibt es 3 Kandidaten die Bischöfe werden können. Aus diesen drei müssen sie nun einen aussuchen. Warum soll das nicht gehen und jetzt soll ein anderer eingesetzt werden? Dann ist das ganze neue System sinnlos, wenn sowieso wieder jene Bischöfe eingesetzt werden, die gewünscht werden!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do not the bishops accept the new system? In the diocese of Salzburg there are 3 candidates who can become bishops. For this reason, they only have to choose one. Why should not that work and now another one should be inserted? Then the new system is successful, when it is time again, the bishops will be dialed in, which will be desired.

We ask that it be Innocentius who is bishop on Salzburg. Because the diocese was not taken by arms. Only here by asking the admins without the German church players were aware of the attempt to take the diocese in game.
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 10:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see there are some dioceses where are different demandings.

Salzburg and Geneve especially.

As Player I respect the demandings that were done.

So far I can just see that both are controlled by the Pope, so its logic that the Pope will decide as he would aligned with the members of his church. A Pope player would act like this. As long the node is not taken by an Empire army. And what the church players decided was posted here. There is consensus. Rodrigue for Geneve, Innocentius for Salzburg. A different consensus with the other parties wasnt reached yet so far thats a fact as I understand it.

Maybe a different modus is wanted. Like Styria or Geneve having an own right of investiture for example. I mean that could be a way.

But well so far the proposals are on table from every side. All reasoned it, what now?

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 10:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Archbishop of the Diocese Salzburg can only appoint the priests of Styria.
In Styria there is only the Reformed Aristotelian Church (RAK) aktive and there are only priests of the RAK. So, where is the problem.

estevan a écrit:
We ask that it be Innocentius who is bishop on Salzburg. Because the diocese was not taken by arms.

We would send an army to take over Salzburg, but where to go.
Salzburg is not an ingame place.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The problem is easy to say - the RAK is not supported by the aristotelian Church and Pope Innocentius is the Pope of the aristotelian Church that excluded all Members of the RAK.

Whats your problem with it? Innocentius as IG Bishop and the RAK Priests can be in the towns of Styria.

That is the way your charas or users have chosen.

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rodrigomanzanarez a écrit:

So far I can just see that both are controlled by the Pope, so its logic that the Pope will decide as he would aligned with the members of his church. A Pope player would act like this. As long the node is not taken by an Empire army. And what the church players decided was posted here. There is consensus. Rodrigue for Geneve, Innocentius for Salzburg. A different consensus with the other parties wasnt reached yet so far thats a fact as I understand it.

Maybe a different modus is wanted. Like Styria or Geneve having an own right of investiture for example. I mean that could be a way.

But well so far the proposals are on table from every side. All reasoned it, what now?

le noeud de Genève ne peut pas être pris par une armée impériale, car Genève n'est pas une ville de l'empire. La Confédération Helvétique est indépendante. C'est bien là le problème. Nous avions un évêque réformé car une armée avait remplacé l'évêque. Une armée helvétique, pas impériale. La modification du mode de désignation n'a tenu aucun compte de cette spécificité locale.
Et le consensus, c'est entre les différents joueurs de Romains, c'est ça ?
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Stanislas a écrit:
Rodrigomanzanarez a écrit:

le noeud de Genève ne peut pas être pris par une armée impériale, car Genève n'est pas une ville de l'empire. La Confédération Helvétique est indépendante. C'est bien là le problème. Nous avions un évêque réformé car une armée avait remplacé l'évêque. Une armée helvétique, pas impériale. La modification du mode de désignation n'a tenu aucun compte de cette spécificité locale.
Et le consensus, c'est entre les différents joueurs de Romains, c'est ça ?

Du plateau concerné Jd Stanislas Cela concernera les jd Romain Francophone en Empire. On va pas plus se prendre la tête que ça Wink
Stanislas

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

j'ai mal compris l'anglais, je le crains, je croyais qu'il annonçait qu'on était arrivé à un consensus, ce qui m'a bien étonné.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 224, 225, 226  Suivante
Page 86 sur 226

Sauter vers: