L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP only] Bishops' IG appointments by Admin => FRIDAY
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 224, 225, 226  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cristoforo_

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 24, 2018 9:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you and wish you all the best in your work Very Happy

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 30, 2018 12:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cristoforo_ a écrit:

Novgorod

Evora
Guarda

Sulmona
Aquila

Innocentius is now Bishop in all these Dioceses except Evora where there is palladio

Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 30, 2018 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening, I have an important question.
Introduction: in Venice there are two doges, the sovereign doge (= king IG) and the doge governor. They have different powers. The sovereign doge now manages the dioceses he has received, appointing the bishops.
The Venetians, however, may decide not to vote for a sovereign doge and to have only the governor. This means that there will be no one to name the bishops.
My question is this: if the Venetians do not elect the sovereign, will the dioceses automatically return to the pope or will we have to ask you here?

Thank you.

Bonsoir, j'ai une question importante.
Introduction: à Venise, il y a deux doges, le souverain doge (= roi IG) et le gouverneur doge. Ils ont des pouvoirs différents. Le doge souverain gère maintenant les diocèses qu'il a reçus, en nommant les évêques.
Les Vénitiens, cependant, peuvent décider de ne pas voter pour un doge souverain et de n'avoir que le gouverneur. Cela signifie qu'il n'y aura personne pour nommer les évêques.
Ma question est la suivante: si les Vénitiens n'élisent pas le souverain, les diocèses reviendront-ils automatiquement au pape ou faudra-t-il vous demander ici?

Je vous remercie.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 31, 2018 6:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Brennos and Darthh,

In my capacity as Patriarch of the Tsardom of Bulgaria, I'm making the following nomination for bishop of:

Diocese of Vidin - Sibin
(the bishop's mandate expires on the early morning of Thurstday - 1 February)

Thank you in advance!
Have a nice day!

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 31, 2018 5:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fenice a écrit:
Good evening, I have an important question.
Introduction: in Venice there are two doges, the sovereign doge (= king IG) and the doge governor. They have different powers. The sovereign doge now manages the dioceses he has received, appointing the bishops.
The Venetians, however, may decide not to vote for a sovereign doge and to have only the governor. This means that there will be no one to name the bishops.
My question is this: if the Venetians do not elect the sovereign, will the dioceses automatically return to the pope or will we have to ask you here?

Thank you.

Bonsoir, j'ai une question importante.
Introduction: à Venise, il y a deux doges, le souverain doge (= roi IG) et le gouverneur doge. Ils ont des pouvoirs différents. Le doge souverain gère maintenant les diocèses qu'il a reçus, en nommant les évêques.
Les Vénitiens, cependant, peuvent décider de ne pas voter pour un doge souverain et de n'avoir que le gouverneur. Cela signifie qu'il n'y aura personne pour nommer les évêques.
Ma question est la suivante: si les Vénitiens n'élisent pas le souverain, les diocèses reviendront-ils automatiquement au pape ou faudra-t-il vous demander ici?

Je vous remercie.

Innocentius will take it back. Do you ahve someone to appoint ?
Maybe you could choose to elect a King... and give him a spectail power which would be to appoint bishops^^

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 31, 2018 5:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

maglina a écrit:

In my capacity as Patriarch of the Tsardom of Bulgaria, I'm making the following nomination for bishop of:

Diocese of Vidin - Sibin

Thank you in advance!
Have a nice day!

I cannot appoint him before the end of the mandate, i'll come back here friday.

claire.blackthorn

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 02, 2018 8:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you would please place Freeportkid in as bishop of Carlisle. This location is still controlled by the pope.

Thank you.

Mother Claire Blackthorn
Archbishop of Canterbury, Chancellor of the URAC England.
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 02, 2018 6:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

claire.blackthorn a écrit:

If you would please place Freeportkid in as bishop of Carlisle. This location is still controlled by the pope.

Thank you.

Mother Claire Blackthorn

There is only one character that can be appointed in Carlisle, this is LIANISE.
you can see this list in Cathedral tab.

Brennos

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 02, 2018 6:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:
maglina a écrit:

Diocese of Vidin - Sibin

Thank you in advance!
Have a nice day!

Mandat - 0 day. Waiting for Monday - if still 0 day, tere is a bug.

claire.blackthorn

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 02, 2018 11:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:

Thank you.

Mother Claire Blackthorn

I am aware and not stupid Brennos, LIANISE is set-aside. How many faith points does Freeportkid need to have to show in that screen? We are doing our best but there is simply no one else to take the spot. I don't understand why this is so difficult to understand.

Tickets to place him in as priest go unanswered, now we cant even place him in as bishop. What exactly do you expect us to do Brennos?
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2018 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:
Brennos a écrit:
maglina a écrit:

Diocese of Vidin - Sibin

Thank you in advance!
Have a nice day!

Mandat - 0 day. Waiting for Monday - if still 0 day, tere is a bug.

Sibin appointed, so no bug at all.

Brennos

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2018 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:

Thank you.

Mother Claire Blackthorn

I am aware and not stupid Brennos, LIANISE is set-aside. How many faith points does Freeportkid need to have to show in that screen? We are doing our best but there is simply no one else to take the spot. I don't understand why this is so difficult to understand.

Tickets to place him in as priest go unanswered, now we cant even place him in as bishop. What exactly do you expect us to do Brennos?

That's a bug. LIANISE should not appear. I appointed INNOCENTIUS as bishop of Carlisle.
When other candidate-players will appear on Appointement List in Cathedral, you just will have to warn us here, so I can dismiss Innocetius and appoint the bishop-player.

claire.blackthorn

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 06, 2018 2:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:
Brennos a écrit:

Thank you.

Mother Claire Blackthorn

That's a bug. LIANISE should not appear. I appointed INNOCENTIUS as bishop of Carlisle.
When other candidate-players will appear on Appointement List in Cathedral, you just will have to warn us here, so I can dismiss Innocetius and appoint the bishop-player.

Thank you for acknowledging the bug but you still have not told me what I need to do to get people to show on that screen. There is only one church way in that town and he is over 51 faith points. What else needs to be done?
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 07, 2018 5:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

Sorry I didn't give you the information because you could find it in Announcements about Church.

A. How to becom eligible to be appointed as a bishop

- Level III Church Way
- Live in the diocese
- Among the inhabitants, be in the top 20% of those with the highest faith
- Have given enough faith points to believers on the last six months: in this case, the character is said to be a Vicar.

NB : Each Priest owns a Preaching Points meter. Each faith point that a believer gets while attending a priest's mass gives a Preaching Point to that priest. Those Preaching Points are lost after six months, and you have to earn 100 Preach Points to be called a Vicar.
Profeta
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 18, 2018 11:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nomination: Italy

Profeta > Pistoia > Bishop
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 224, 225, 226  Suivante
Page 96 sur 226

Sauter vers: