L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hungarian church protest
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Reruf

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 13, 2012 9:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Renegade a écrit:
Enlever

Analise > Győr > Evêque
Iosephus > Székesfehérvár (Veszprém) > Evêque

Avancer

Renegade > Esztergom > Archevêque
Kiscsillag > Győr > Evêque
Florencee > Székesfehérvár (Veszprém) > Evêque

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=32094
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=504598#504598

Merci

We protest!

A corrupt, lying, cheating will not driving the head of the Hungarian Kingdom!

It is difficult, but we managed to replace the previous leadership and now another one planted in Rome on us? Just because Rome's stupid? You can not inquire about anything and does not know and does not care about things in our country! We have had enough of this! Once again be a church in Hungary, which is purely political interests. Past couple of weeks, this is clearly revealed.
Nothing but a political sub-server. We will not tolerate continued to appoint such men of Rome!

Testvér lészen minden ember, merre lengnek szárnyaid.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 12:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

bon ceci est à mon sens un post HRP pour administration IG. Donc soit les gens se maitrisent et font leurs commentaires RP ailleurs soient il faut changer ce post de place et le mettre dans une section à la curie...

So this is in my understanding a OOC post for IG admininstration. So either people self master themselves and make their RP comments eleswhere, or this post should be moved in curia section...

[Séparé par Asmodee pour respecter le topic.

Split by Asmodee, this is rp, the first topic is for appointments ig not rp. Please respect the topic.]

Reruf

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 10:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is NOT RP writing! And NOT just for IG admininstration, for all of Rome and the Curia.

I written Solex and has also Quarion too. Everywhere and by all means we start to fight! If it's necessary to fight against Rome, who does not care our country, does not care about the believers, is not interested in anyone. They are appointment people, whose only serve the power and not the believers. For people whose are not interested the church, only the free votes of the king elections. The previous leadership instructed that the church people who should vote. The current leadership, who was appointed in Rome based on nothing, only appointed party soldiers to the positions.

{Asmodee}
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 11:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry but when I read it, it seemed RP for me.

The topic, as said, is only for ig administration. If there's a problem with this, please write to Celsius' admin via the help center on ig.
Reruf

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 3:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry, but IG isn't have help center, for month, or two month ago.

If only IG admin either priest can't write there Wink so I put there to IG admin see it, because no other communication interface.

{Asmodee}
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 4:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What do you mean you haven't help center ig?

You've got forum and help, click on help and you should have help center link.
Reruf

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 4:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is inactive for a month or longer (as the bug riport too).

{Asmodee}
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 4:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No, it does work now. Anyway I asked Brennos to read this.
Reruf

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 5:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry, but doesn't.

Doesn't work in the Hungarian part, English part, German part... I tried it. Yes, they promised that someday will be something new, but has not been completed, none of the works from today. Each FAQ off.

Brennos

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

You can use, the French part. This is for now only in French because we are testing this new way to help players.

About Hungarian Church, if someone could post a neutral report, I will read it, but I see in your messages that you are fighting each other.

Reruf

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 14, 2012 8:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks I try it.

We fighting each yes, we want a normal Church, autonom Church. And e don't want a corrupt church again, with great difficulty finally the previous ceased....

Renegade

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 15, 2012 10:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, this is Reruf. Now you can already see it.
He is ungallant and pretentious. He fights with everybody who he doesn't like.
His posts on hungarian forum are like these. He doesn't play RP, just intrigues.

I wouldn't like to care with him, but he said i'm "corrupt, lying, cheating".

Reruf a écrit:
For people whose are not interested the church, only the free votes of the king elections.

These words are said by a man who
- isn't baptized
- wants to be king
- didn't care about church until the position of king was not exist (there were no free votes of king election)

Then suddenly he became interested.

So look at free votes.
Hungarian Kingdom and Croatian Kingdom have mutual king. This means: the free votes of Hungarian Church are under 10%.
Does the Hungarian Church say who will be the king? Reruf thinks yes.
But the "free votes of church" slogan is an empty tub-thumper words. But it sounds good, it can be suitable to stiff people.

Bishop of Pécs
Reruf

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 15, 2012 11:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Renegade, but have a little problem:

1; I made only RP in the noble families relation to the estate.
2; I don't want to be a king, I'm not crown prince, and I'm not even started/leaving in the elections. Even against the current royal regime.
3; I'm the only one who wants a royal system, which is more RP.
4; I'm the one who struggles to be more RP in leadership of the country.
5; I'm the only one who is opposed to free votes. No one should be!

Oh, and the last one: These are all at least a year public, can be found in the forums and Rome. And fighting been Rome against for months to you and your corrupt band. Unfortunately, Rome is blind, but Aranykorona's story proved, what I said. Your band and you will also be brought before the Inquisition completely, as Aranykorona.

But thank you for your writing as a way to see Rome is to keep you lying, because more leader I correspond of these things, so they know that this not just a new thing, it is an old.

Yeah, and one more thing: you were the heir to the throne. Even the beginning of the archdiocese. Only then were give up it, when we spoke to this to Rome.

We have evidence, where's yours? Yeah I know, there is no evidence of a lie...

Renegade

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 15, 2012 12:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's enough that you do this on the Hungarian forums - you always scolds the players, the forum moderators, developers... even on the international forums (mostly on the Croatian part).

This forum was free of it until now...

I don't want to fight here, Reruf. To be honest, I don't want to fight anywhere, but you always enforce it.

Bishop of Pécs
Reruf

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 15, 2012 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

But we will fight against you, both here and everywhere.

It was enough for such a dirty people like you. To perform a normal religious life, not politically directed. Aranykorona have been removed because they were corrupt and you will also have all your men together.

How you can be priest? You were a doctor, in the old version of the conversion to happen on something. Then you trying in vain to restore physician, but it not worked. But since the lvl4 was coding and PDV needed to level up, so you want entered the church. Not because of religion, not because of the faithful, but in order to have the level up. And now because of the political interests there. The religion and faithful did not interest you..

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: