L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Preaching
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 5:47 am    Sujet du message: Preaching Répondre en citant

I preached for the first time today. I reset it every hour (aproximately) To preach in the market untill Sunday Mass started at 2AM (MST) That was about 5 hours of preaching. Then I stayed awak and preached at teh church for 2 hours. I went to bed. WHen I got up, I was bouncing in and out of the office and resetting to preach in the market. Here is what happened:

29-01-2007 04:21 : Vos prêches vous ont permis d'apprendre des vérités à la foule (+258 PVD).

Not sure if that is good or bad for a days work
Ecthelion

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 6:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, if a priest's parish increases in faith for the day, he gets at least 400 PVD.

If you consider that the fluctuations should be random, one day going up, the next it goes down a compensating amount . . . that means a priest would average 200 PVD daily.

But if you aren't a priest, preaching is your only way of making PVD.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 7:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

what did you preach by the way?
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 9:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's a good feeling getting the first one under your belt!

Well done!

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 11:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

it was my first time on sunday too, I preached on the eternal beauty.

: Vos prêches vous ont permis d'apprendre des vérités à la foule (+804 PVD).

I set it up outside the market, stopped for an hour, set it up at the town hall.
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 5:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well the only one I am sure of is:
    You're sure that the Holy Being is Almighty.

To be honest, I am not sure if I had other options or what. It was my first time, really did not expect anything. I see that it is rather time consuming though. You need to manually click on a place to preach once every hour
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 30, 2007 11:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

the most time consuming was answering all the emails I suddenly got! And I had to get a town member to explain to me what they saw on their screen, as despite me placing various mirrors around the place I never saw myself preaching.
Iulius_Catullus

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 30, 2007 6:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

29-01-2007 04:21 : Vos prêches vous ont permis d'apprendre des vérités à la foule (+750 PVD).

With "You have wholly grasped that the Holy Being is Almighty". My most to this time. (25-01-2007 04:21 : Vos prêches vous ont permis d'apprendre des vérités à la foule (+260 PVD).)
You don't need to change place. If You will stop preaching You need to set another place. Normally You will continue all day at the same place where You started.
If You need to set place every hour I got my PVD from one hour of preaching in front of church and it was 3 hrs before mass...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yohann65

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 01, 2007 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To increase the number of PVD - Points of Divine Truth ? - when you preach, you must:
- to learn at 100% at least 4 matters of the way of Theology (for example: les sens de l'être or logique)
- to preach on the market, early the morning, until the end of the day.
- to preach ideas that you know completely.

Citation:
To be honest, I am not sure if I had other options or what. It was my first time, really did not expect anything. I see that it is rather time consuming though. You need to manually click on a place to preach once every hour

No, you can preach all the day at the same place.

Me, I win between 1000 and 1700 when I preach. Cool
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 02, 2007 6:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yesterday I preached on metaphysics. My PVD results:

Citation:
02-02-2007 04:24 : Vos prêches vous ont permis d'apprendre des vérités à la foule (+338 PVD).

I preached the entire day at the townhall.
Iulius_Catullus

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 04, 2007 6:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By this I think I have most knowledge related to The Holy being is almighty. So from preaching of this I am getting most PVD.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Riktin

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2007 8:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Um... how do you preach?
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2007 9:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A very good question!
I hope someone will answer in depth but you have to have a certain amount of skills and belief!

I know I have them now but not sure for how long Embarassed

If someone does know for sure what’s required now would be a good time to post Laughing

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2007 9:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In your transcendental menu there should be a an option to 'preach'. If you have 170 (?) IP and if you have a belief at 'You know that...' you can preach for the day.
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2007 10:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'd advise you to have 201 Intelligence point, otherwise the risk to preach 0 is big.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 1 sur 5

Sauter vers: