L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

mass
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Oliver_westcott

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 18, 2012 12:19 pm    Sujet du message: mass Répondre en citant

Im trying to change my monday mass but i cant, ive tried, before sundays mass, after sundays mass, before preparing a mass, after preparing a mass, the button never does anything. is it broken or am i missing a trick?

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 18, 2012 1:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Father Oliver, I belief the "trick" is that you can only change the day of the second mass after the second mass. The Sunday Mass is not "counted as after the next mass". If I am not mistaken Wink

So to change the mass from Wednesday to Thursday. You need to do that before the Wednesday mass. When you do that, you have a Wednesday mass and a Thursday mass that week.

If you are good at this, you can actually hold several masses a week. I know that Archbishop Mirceadino has this mastered out. So you can send him a message as well. I also know that Father Vanyar holds four masses each week. I hope that this points you in the right direction.
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 18, 2012 2:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

and I hold 6 masses!, except when I'm drunk and there may be only the 1.

Routine:

on sunday:

change the mass time to mon
set up the sun mass.

on monday
change the mass time to tuesday
set up the mon mass.

on tue
change the mass time to wed
set up the tues mass.

etc.

you need to make sure you are online before you pass the next mass time, or you will set the mass time for next week.

thats why I don't normally have masses in the first hours after reset as I cannot guarantee I will be online.

but to set up an early mass, I put a break in the routine:

on wed
change the mass time to fri
set up the wed mass

thur
set up the fri mass
change the mass time to sat.

fri
set up the sat mass
you can also then set the mass time for mon

there is the 1 hour error for summer/daylight/timeshift time

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Oliver_westcott

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 18, 2012 4:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

crickey....hmm that would make sense then i tried to change it on wednesday last week and its set at 22GMT today, so fingers crossed it resets by tomorrow then, if that works ill look at more masses, Thank you for answering my question.

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 19, 2012 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hmm it did not reset, i have clicked it again, but nothing happens when i click it. Im feeling really stupid here, i've now changed it to wed at 22GMt and clicked about 9 times over several days but nothing happens.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 19, 2012 4:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

apologise to the faithful, then try again next week.

once you get the hang of it, the people in lewes will appreciate it greatly.

I have to think about things every week myself and be careful, especially if I have had a few beers.

Oliver_westcott

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 29, 2012 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On monday i changed the mass time to wednesday then set up monday mass, but mass still didn't move to monday, when i click the "reset" button, nothing happens, the pag does not reset or change in anyway....i will try again this monday.

So i click wed then the time and reset...then set up the mass for monday? Do i have to have been priest for a certain time before im allowed to change it, it really cant be this hard and im sure im not that stupid....my button's broke Rolling Eyes

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 26, 2013 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do 4 masses a week. Been doing that ever since I arrived at Southampton Parish. The Sunday and Monday masses are vistied best. The Wednesday and Friday masses are less populair. Overall, I never have more then 10 people at any mass. So Southampton is not a very Church going town.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 26, 2013 10:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

good work vanyar.

try to spread the word among other priests.

Kersantti_Karoliina

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2013 11:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey Fathers, Dover church is soon out of bread and wine and Archbishop : Syrusyoungermortimer haven't been online long time, and also
Barkly (Responsible for the doctrine) havent been online long time and
Dermagus (Consultant on religion) is retreat so help me out that situation

May Jah follow your path Kersantti_Karoliina
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2013 11:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to Rome! The boy who deals with these usually shows up in your office when the inventory is empty.

[ OOC: I don't really find a screenshot to show you better, but there should be two buttons in the office you prepare the mass. I'm not sure if the message that appeared there was in English, but it says that you can fill the stock of bread or wine if you click there. The buttons are above the part where you choose the time of the second mass. If you don't understand, I'll try to explain it better and find a screenshot ^^ ]
Kersantti_Karoliina

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 03, 2013 6:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks, Archbishop have done these buying in England and he havent been online for a while.
But i havent that kind of option to buy these.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And please remove that message once this is solved, but we definetly need new Archbishop to here, how can arrange him if current is inactive?
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 03, 2013 7:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ This shouldn't be at Purchases, but in the same place where you Prepare the mass ]

We unfortunately can't help with the archbishop, he is Reformed and appointed by the Reformed Church, not by us.
Kersantti_Karoliina

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 03, 2013 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks, but i do not havy any option to buy goods, only arrange mass.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2013 8:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ Could you give us a screenshot from the Prepare the mass menu? ]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: