L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[CESE] Annonces officielles du CESE
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 28, 2017 2:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Revocation of the suffraged bishop of Sarzana
    Bishop Attle resigns after his resignation from his bishopric office.

We,
    Cardinal Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla called "Pamelita"
    Suffrage National Cardinal of the Parish of Sant'Adonia at the Terme.
    First Vicepresident and Vicepresident Italic

Announcing:
    The Revocation ofMons. Attle, from the charge of Suffrage Bishop of Sarzana Following his own will to resign
    And we assure the faithful of this diocese that the Church remains devouta loro.

Written and sealed in Rome on the XXVIII day of the month of XI of the Year of Grace MCDLXV.

+ Suffrage National Cardinal of the Parish of Sant'Adonia at the Terme.

Code:

[quote]
[list][img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/536644SE1.png[/img]

[color=darkblue][b][size=18]Revocation of the suffraged bishop of Sarzana[/size]
Bishop Attle resigns after his resignation from his bishopric office.[/b][/color]

We,
Cardinal Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla called "Pamelita"
Suffrage National Cardinal of the Parish of Sant'Adonia at the Terme.
First Vicepresident and Vicepresident Italic

Announcing:
The Revocation of[b][color=darkblue]Mons. Attle[/color][/b], from the charge of [b][color=darkblue]Suffrage Bishop of Sarzana [/color][/b] Following his own will to resign
And we assure the faithful of this diocese that the Church remains devouta loro.

Written and sealed in Rome on the XXVIII day of the month of XI of the Year of Grace MCDLXV.

[img]http://funkyimg.com/i/2y1CY.png[/img]

+ Suffrage National Cardinal of the Parish of Sant'Adonia at the Terme.

[img]http://funkyimg.com/i/2oFgj.png[/img]

[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2175/csejow9.png[/img][/list]
[/quote]

Dernière édition par pamelita le Lun Juil 16, 2018 7:13 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 28, 2017 9:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Lettre concilaire à destination des gentils

Nous, Évêques de la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne, assemblés en Concile, sous le regard d’Aristote et Christos,

Frères de l'Eglise Romaine, Nous entendons prendre notre part pour défendre les Suisses et pour soigner les gens. Nous sommes profondément attristés par les roulements de biscotos, les indignes rodomontades, meurtres abjects et pillages, passés et à venir.

Nous disons qu'il est bon que toutes les confessions religieuses proclament que tuer, piller et violer est satanique ! Des Aristotéliciens, des Spinozistes aussi, des Helvètes tout simplement, souffrent aujourd'hui, tourmentés parce qu'ils ne renient pas leurs libertés devant l'extravagant chantage de loups déguisés en bergers !

Cette cruauté qui requiert l'apostasie est - disons le mot - parfaitement sotte ! Les navrés d'hier étaient des Hommes bons et doux, des Hommes de fraternité ! Ils ont été blessés par des criminels ! Ceux de demain ne méritent en aucun cas l'ire absconse et hédonique d'une mainade au nom latin vaniteux. Aujourd'hui dans Fribourg, il y a plus de martyrs et de désordres que dans les premières années de l'établissement des libertés des Suisses !

Nous défendons les vraies leçons d'Aristotes et Christos, qui représentent la paix, l'amitié et la boulasse pour tous.

Nous prêtons notre main à tous ceux qui ont le même intérêt de garder la Confédération helvétique paisible et prospère. Tant les Spinozistes à Soleure, pacifiques et ennemis des pillards et des assassins que tous les gentils qui veulent s'opposer aux sombres desseins de ces crétins des Alpes : la terreur en Suisse, le déshonneur en Empire, la guerre et le vol dans le Royaume de France.

Amitiés fraternelles.

Pour le Concile, Estevan de Mortelane Primat du Saint Empire Romain Germanique

Rome le 28 novembre de l’an MCDLXV

Code:
[quote][img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/536644SE1.png[/img]

[size=18][b]Lettre concilaire à destination des gentils [/b][/size]

[b]Nous, Évêques de la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne, assemblés en Concile, sous le regard d’Aristote et Christos,[/b]

Frères de l'Eglise Romaine, Nous entendons prendre notre part pour défendre les Suisses et pour soigner les gens. Nous sommes profondément attristés par les roulements de biscotos, les indignes rodomontades, meurtres abjects et pillages, passés et à venir.

Nous disons qu'il est bon que toutes les confessions religieuses proclament que tuer, piller et violer est satanique ! Des Aristotéliciens, des Spinozistes aussi, des Helvètes tout simplement, souffrent aujourd'hui, tourmentés parce qu'ils ne renient pas leurs libertés devant l'extravagant chantage de loups déguisés en bergers !

Cette cruauté qui requiert l'apostasie est - disons le mot - parfaitement sotte ! Les navrés d'hier étaient des Hommes bons et doux, des Hommes de fraternité ! Ils ont été blessés par des criminels ! Ceux de demain ne méritent en aucun cas l'ire absconse et hédonique d'une mainade au nom latin vaniteux. Aujourd'hui dans Fribourg, il y a plus de martyrs et de désordres que dans les premières années de l'établissement des libertés des Suisses !

Nous défendons les vraies leçons d'Aristotes et Christos, qui représentent la paix, l'amitié et la boulasse pour tous.

Nous prêtons notre main à tous ceux qui ont le même intérêt de garder la Confédération helvétique paisible et prospère. Tant les Spinozistes à Soleure, pacifiques et ennemis des pillards et des assassins que tous les gentils qui veulent s'opposer aux sombres desseins de ces crétins des Alpes : la terreur en Suisse, le déshonneur en Empire, la guerre et le vol dans le Royaume de France.

Amitiés fraternelles.

[i]
Pour le Concile, Estevan de Mortelane Primat du Saint Empire Romain Germanique[/i]

[i]Rome le 28 novembre de l’an MCDLXV[/i]

[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/735430CESEJ.png[/img][/quote]

estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 03, 2017 1:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Result of the vote on the evolution of the status of bishop emeritus

We, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primate of the Holy Roman Empire, Bishop of Toul, Abbot of Remiremont, Vice Commissioner of the Apostolic Penitentiary, Inquisitor, Baron Massa Fiscaglia, Lord of Bouligny,

We thank all the bishops who participated in this vote. This one is already communicated to the college of the lawyers so that these can take into account the opinion of the Primacy of the Holy Roman Empire during the discussions on the necessary modifications concerning the status of bishop emeritus.

Citation:
    4 mois / 4 months / 4 mesi / 4 monate / 4 maanden

[Yes][8]Rodrigomanzanarez,Hull, Fenice, Svevo, Egal, Arnarion, shalama, Portalis,

[No][18]Stex86,Pamelita, Gropius, Elequest, Arne, Richard, Kalixtus, Pie de valence, Neocor, Matelda, Samuele, Sir.Johnny, Attanasio,Hispalis, Richelieu, Jalisse, Honorine, Rodrigue

8 mois / 8 months / 8 mesi / 8 monate / 8 maanden

[Yes][16]Stex86, Pamelita, Gropius, Elequest, Arne, Richard, Kalixtus, Pie de Valence, Matelda, Samuele, Attanasio,Hispalis, Richelieu, Jalisse, Honorine, Rodrigue

[No][10]Rodrigomanzanarez, Hull, Fenice, Svevo, Egal, Neocor, Arnarion, Shalama, Sir.Johnny, Portalis,

A vie après 2 mandats d'évêque / per la vita dopo 2 mandati di vescovo / für das Leben nach 2 Mandaten des Bischofs / voor het leven na 2 mandaten van bisschop / for life after 2 mandates of bishop

[Yes][2]Neocor, Sir.Johnny

[No][24]Stex86, Pamelita, Rodrigomanzanarez, Gropius, Hull, Elequest, Arne, Fenice, Richard, Kalixtus, Svevo, Pie de Valence, Egal, Arnarion, Matelda, Shalama, Samuele, Attanasio,Hispalis, Richelieu, Jalisse, Portalis, Honorine,Rodrigue

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Done at Rome, the 03 day of December of the year of Grace MCDLXV.

Code:
[quote]
[list]  [img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/536644SE1.png[/img]

[color=orange][b][size=18] Result of the vote on the evolution of the status of bishop emeritus [/size] [/b][/color]

[b]We, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primate of the Holy Roman Empire, Bishop of Toul, Abbot of Remiremont, Vice Commissioner of the Apostolic Penitentiary, Inquisitor, Baron Massa Fiscaglia, Lord of Bouligny,[/b]

We thank all the bishops who participated in this vote. This one is already communicated to the college of the lawyers so that these can take into account the opinion of the Primacy of the Holy Roman Empire during the discussions on the necessary modifications concerning the status of bishop emeritus.

[quote][color=blue][size=18][b] 4 mois / 4 months / 4 mesi / 4 monate / 4 maanden[/b]
[/size][/color]

[Yes][8]Rodrigomanzanarez,Hull, Fenice, Svevo, Egal, Arnarion, shalama, Portalis,

[No][18]Stex86,Pamelita, Gropius, Elequest, Arne, Richard, Kalixtus, Pie de valence, Neocor, Matelda, Samuele, Sir.Johnny, Attanasio,Hispalis, Richelieu, Jalisse, Honorine, Rodrigue

[color=green][size=18][b]  8 mois / 8 months / 8 mesi / 8 monate / 8 maanden [/b][/size][/color]

[Yes][16]Stex86, Pamelita, Gropius, Elequest, Arne, Richard, Kalixtus, Pie de Valence, Matelda, Samuele, Attanasio,Hispalis, Richelieu, Jalisse, Honorine, Rodrigue

[No][10]Rodrigomanzanarez, Hull, Fenice, Svevo, Egal, Neocor, Arnarion, Shalama, Sir.Johnny, Portalis,

[color=darkred][size=18][b] A vie après 2 mandats d'évêque / per la vita dopo 2 mandati di vescovo / für das Leben nach 2 Mandaten des Bischofs / voor het leven na 2 mandaten van bisschop / for life after 2 mandates of bishop[/b][/size][/color]

[Yes][2]Neocor, Sir.Johnny

[No][24]Stex86, Pamelita, Rodrigomanzanarez, Gropius, Hull, Elequest, Arne, Fenice, Richard, Kalixtus, Svevo, Pie de Valence, Egal, Arnarion, Matelda, Shalama, Samuele, Attanasio,Hispalis, Richelieu, Jalisse, Portalis, Honorine,Rodrigue
[/quote]

[b]Ad majorem Dei gloriam[/b]

[i][size=9] Done at Rome, the 03 day of December of the year of Grace MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/735430CESEJ.png[/img] [/list]
 [/quote]

estevan

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 10, 2017 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of Vices Primat and the First Vice Primat

We, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primat of the Holy Roman Empire, Bishop of Toul, Abbot of Remiremont, Vice Commissioner of the Apostolic Penitentiary, Inquisitor.

Let us announce that, according to the wishes of the Vice-Primacy and according to the statutes of Primacy, we announce the composition of the next Vice-Primate for Primacy:

• First Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Samuel[/char]
      • Special Advisor to the Primate: Eminence [char]Pamelita[/char]
      • Secratary: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char]

• Italian Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
      • French Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Hull[/char]
      • Dutch Vice-Primat :Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
      • German Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char]
      • Slovenian Vice-Primat : To be announced

The First Vice-Primat will have the authorization to speak in Our name if, and only if, we are absent for 2 days and an important matter must be resolved.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Done at Rome, the 10th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.

Code:
[quote]

[color=orange][b][size=18] Appointment of Vices Primat and the First Vice Primat [/size] [/b][/color]

[b]We, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primat of the Holy Roman Empire, Bishop of Toul, Abbot of Remiremont, Vice Commissioner of the Apostolic Penitentiary, Inquisitor. [/b]

[list][i] Let us announce that, according to the wishes of the Vice-Primacy and according to the statutes of Primacy, we announce the composition of the next Vice-Primate for Primacy:[/i]

[list][*] First Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Samuel[/char]
[*]Special Advisor to the Primate: Eminence [char]Pamelita[/char] 
[*]Secratary: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char] 

[*] Italian Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
[*] French Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Hull[/char]
[*] Dutch Vice-Primat :Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
[*] German Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char]
[*] Slovenian Vice-Primat : [i]To be announced[/i][/list]

[i]The First Vice-Primat will have the authorization to speak in Our name if, and only if, we are absent for 2 days and an important matter must be resolved.[/i][/list]

[i][size=9] Done at Rome, the 10th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[/quote]

Dernière édition par estevan le Dim Déc 10, 2017 6:42 pm; édité 2 fois
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 10, 2017 5:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomina dei Vice Primati e del Primo Vice Primate

Noi, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primate della Santa Romana Chiesa Imperiale, Vescovo di Toul, Abate di Remiremont, Vice Commissario della Penitenzieria apostolica, Inquisitore

Annunciamo, secondo i desideri dei Vice-Primati e in accordo con lo statuto della Primazia, la composizione del nuovo gruppo dei Vice-Primati

• Primo Vice Primate : S.Eminenza [char]Samuele[/char]
      • Consigliere speciale del Primate: S.Eminenza [char]Pamelita[/char]
      • Segretario: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char]

• Vice-Primate Italico:S. Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
      • Vice-Primate Francese : Eminence [char]Hull[/char]
      • Vice-Primate Olandese :Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
      • Vice-Primate Tedesco: Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char]
      • Vice-Primate Sloveno: Da definire

Il Primo Vice-Primate avrà l'autorizzazione a parlare in nostro nome se, e solo se, saremo assenti per 2 giorni e una questione importante deve essere risolta.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Scritto a Roma, il 10° giorno di Dicembre dell'anno di Grazia MCDLXV.

Code:

[quote]

[color=orange][b][size=18] Nomina dei Vice Primati e del Primo Vice Primate  [/size] [/b][/color]

[b]Noi, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primate della Santa Romana Chiesa Imperiale, Vescovo di Toul, Abate di Remiremont, Vice Commissario della Penitenzieria apostolica, Inquisitore
 [/b]

[list][i]Annunciamo, secondo i desideri dei Vice-Primati e in accordo con lo statuto della Primazia, la composizione del nuovo gruppo dei Vice-Primati  [/i]

[list][*] Primo Vice Primate : S.Eminenza [char]Samuele[/char]
[*]Consigliere speciale del Primate: S.Eminenza [char]Pamelita[/char] 
[*]Segretario: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char] 

[*] Vice-Primate Italico:S. Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
[*] Vice-Primate Francese : Eminence [char]Hull[/char]
[*] Vice-Primate Olandese :Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
[*] Vice-Primate Tedesco: Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char]
[*] Vice-Primate Sloveno: [i]Da definire[/i][/list]

[i]Il Primo Vice-Primate avrà l'autorizzazione a parlare in nostro nome se, e solo se, saremo assenti per 2 giorni e una questione importante deve essere risolta.[/i][/list]

[i][size=9] Scritto a Roma, il 10° giorno di Dicembre dell'anno di Grazia MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[/quote]

Dernière édition par pamelita le Jeu Déc 14, 2017 1:00 am; édité 2 fois
estevan

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 10, 2017 11:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Ernennung der Vize-Primates und des Ersten Vize-Primas

Wir, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primas des Heiligen römischen Reiches, Bischof von Toul, Abt von Remiremont, Vizekommissar der Apostolischen Strafvollzugsanstalt, Inquisitor.

Lasst Uns verkünden, in Übereinstimmung mit den Wünschen des Vize-Primats und den Statuten des Primats, die Zusammensetzung der Vize-Primates des Primats:

• Erster Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Samuel[/char]
      • Besonderer Berater des Primas: Eminenz [char]Pamelita[/char]
      • Sekretär: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char]

• italienischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Samuele[/char]
      • französischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Hull[/char]
      • niederländischer Vize-Primas: Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
      • deutscher Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Kalixtus[/char]
      • slowenischer Vize-Primas: vakant

Der Erste Vize-Primas hat die Berechtigung im Namen des Primas zu sprechen, wenn dieser mehr als 2 Tage abwesend ist und eine wichtige Sache beschlossen werden muss.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

geschrieben in Rom, am 10 Dezember im Jahr der Gnade MCDLXV.

Code:
[quote]

[color=orange][b][size=18] Ernennung der Vize-Primates und des Ersten Vize-Primas[/size] [/b][/color]

[b] Wir, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primas des Heiligen römischen Reiches, Bischof von Toul, Abt von Remiremont, Vizekommissar der Apostolischen Strafvollzugsanstalt, Inquisitor.[/b]

[list][i] Lasst Uns verkünden, in Übereinstimmung mit den Wünschen des Vize-Primats und den Statuten des Primats, die Zusammensetzung der Vize-Primates des Primats:[/i]

[list][*]Erster Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Samuel[/char]
[*]Besonderer Berater des Primas: Eminenz [char]Pamelita[/char] 
[*]Sekretär: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char] 

[*] italienischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Samuele[/char]
[*] französischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Hull[/char]
[*] niederländischer Vize-Primas: Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
[*] deutscher Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Kalixtus[/char]
[*] slowenischer Vize-Primas: [i]vakant[/i][/list]

[i]Der Erste Vize-Primas hat die Berechtigung im Namen des Primas zu sprechen, wenn dieser mehr als 2 Tage abwesend ist und eine wichtige Sache beschlossen werden muss.[/i][/list]

[i][size=9] geschrieben in Rom, am 10 Dezember im Jahr der Gnade MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[/quote]

estevan

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 14, 2017 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Imperial Election

We, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primat of the Holy Roman Empire, Bishop of Toul, Abbot of Remiremont, Vice Commissioner of the Apostolic Penitentiary, Inquisitor.

We announce that all the candidates who are going to become Emperors are invited by the church to come and present their program in Rome.

They will be received by us the Primate of the Holy Roman Empire. The Cardinals and bishops of the Empire will be able to ask them questions about their program.

We are obviously offering them to come here to express themselves.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Done at Rome, the 14th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.

Code:
[quote]

[color=orange][b][size=18] Imperial Election[/size] [/b][/color]

[b]We, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primat of the Holy Roman Empire, Bishop of Toul, Abbot of Remiremont, Vice Commissioner of the Apostolic Penitentiary, Inquisitor. [/b]

[list][i] We announce that all the candidates who are going to become Emperors are invited by the church to come and present their program in Rome.

They will be received by us the Primate of the Holy Roman Empire. The Cardinals and bishops of the Empire will be able to ask them questions about their program.

We are obviously offering them to come [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=17]here[/url] to express themselves. [/i][/list]

[i][size=9] Done at Rome, the 14th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[/quote]

estevan

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 14, 2017 10:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of Vices Primat and the First Vice Primat

Let us announce that, according to the wishes of the Vice-Primacy and according to the statutes of Primacy, we announce the composition of the next Vice-Primate for Primacy:

• First Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
      • Special Advisor to the Primate: Eminence [char]Pamelita[/char]
      • Secratary: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char]

• Italian Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
      • French Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Hull[/char]
      • Dutch Vice-Primat :Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
      • German Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char]
      • Slovenian Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Pamelita[/char]

The First Vice-Primat will have the authorization to speak in Our name if, and only if, we are absent for 2 days and an important matter must be resolved.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Done at Rome, the 14th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.

Code:
[quote]

[color=orange][b][size=18] Appointment of Vices Primat and the First Vice Primat [/size] [/b][/color]

[list][i] Let us announce that, according to the wishes of the Vice-Primacy and according to the statutes of Primacy, we announce the composition of the next Vice-Primate for Primacy:[/i]

[list][*] First Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
[*]Special Advisor to the Primate: Eminence [char]Pamelita[/char] 
[*]Secratary: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char] 

[*] Italian Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
[*] French Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Hull[/char]
[*] Dutch Vice-Primat :Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
[*] German Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char]
[*] Slovenian Vice-Primat : Eminence [char]Pamelita[/char][/list]

[i]The First Vice-Primat will have the authorization to speak in Our name if, and only if, we are absent for 2 days and an important matter must be resolved.[/i][/list]

[i][size=9] Done at Rome, the 14th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[/quote]

Dernière édition par estevan le Ven Déc 15, 2017 9:33 pm; édité 2 fois
estevan

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 14, 2017 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomina dei Vice Primati e del Primo Vice Primate

Noi, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primate della Santa Romana Chiesa Imperiale, Vescovo di Toul, Abate di Remiremont, Vice Commissario della Penitenzieria apostolica, Inquisitore

Annunciamo, secondo i desideri dei Vice-Primati e in accordo con lo statuto della Primazia, la composizione del nuovo gruppo dei Vice-Primati

• Primo Vice Primate : S.Eminenza [char]Samuele[/char]
      • Consigliere speciale del Primate: S.Eminenza [char]Pamelita[/char]
      • Segretario: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char]

• Vice-Primate Italico:S. Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
      • Vice-Primate Francese : Eminence [char]Hull[/char]
      • Vice-Primate Olandese :Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
      • Vice-Primate Tedesco: Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char]
      • Vice-Primate Sloveno: Eminence[char]Pamelita[/char]

Il Primo Vice-Primate avrà l'autorizzazione a parlare in nostro nome se, e solo se, saremo assenti per 2 giorni e una questione importante deve essere risolta.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Scritto a Roma, il 14° giorno di Dicembre dell'anno di Grazia MCDLXV.

Code:
[quote]

[color=orange][b][size=18] Nomina dei Vice Primati e del Primo Vice Primate  [/size] [/b][/color]

[b]Noi, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primate della Santa Romana Chiesa Imperiale, Vescovo di Toul, Abate di Remiremont, Vice Commissario della Penitenzieria apostolica, Inquisitore
 [/b]

[list][i]Annunciamo, secondo i desideri dei Vice-Primati e in accordo con lo statuto della Primazia, la composizione del nuovo gruppo dei Vice-Primati  [/i]

[list][*] Primo Vice Primate : S.Eminenza [char]Samuele[/char]
[*]Consigliere speciale del Primate: S.Eminenza [char]Pamelita[/char] 
[*]Segretario: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char] 

[*] Vice-Primate Italico:S. Eminence [char]Samuele[/char]
[*] Vice-Primate Francese : Eminence [char]Hull[/char]
[*] Vice-Primate Olandese :Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
[*] Vice-Primate Tedesco: Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char]
[*] Vice-Primate Sloveno: Eminence[char]Pamelita[/char][/list]

[i]Il Primo Vice-Primate avrà l'autorizzazione a parlare in nostro nome se, e solo se, saremo assenti per 2 giorni e una questione importante deve essere risolta.[/i][/list]

[i][size=9] Scritto a Roma, il 14° giorno di Dicembre dell'anno di Grazia MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[/quote]

estevan

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 14, 2017 10:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Ernennung der Vize-Primates und des Ersten Vize-Primas

Wir, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primas des Heiligen römischen Reiches, Bischof von Toul, Abt von Remiremont, Vizekommissar der Apostolischen Strafvollzugsanstalt, Inquisitor.

Lasst Uns verkünden, in Übereinstimmung mit den Wünschen des Vize-Primats und den Statuten des Primats, die Zusammensetzung der Vize-Primates des Primats:

• Erster Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Samuele[/char]
      • Besonderer Berater des Primas: Eminenz [char]Pamelita[/char]
      • Sekretär: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char]

• italienischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Samuele[/char]
      • französischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Hull[/char]
      • niederländischer Vize-Primas: Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
      • deutscher Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Kalixtus[/char]
      • slowenischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz[char]Pamelita[/char]

Der Erste Vize-Primas hat die Berechtigung im Namen des Primas zu sprechen, wenn dieser mehr als 2 Tage abwesend ist und eine wichtige Sache beschlossen werden muss.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

geschrieben in Rom, am 10 Dezember im Jahr der Gnade MCDLXV.

Code:
[quote]

[color=orange][b][size=18] Ernennung der Vize-Primates und des Ersten Vize-Primas[/size] [/b][/color]

[b] Wir, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primas des Heiligen römischen Reiches, Bischof von Toul, Abt von Remiremont, Vizekommissar der Apostolischen Strafvollzugsanstalt, Inquisitor.[/b]

[list][i] Lasst Uns verkünden, in Übereinstimmung mit den Wünschen des Vize-Primats und den Statuten des Primats, die Zusammensetzung der Vize-Primates des Primats:[/i]

[list][*]Erster Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Samuele[/char]
[*]Besonderer Berater des Primas: Eminenz [char]Pamelita[/char] 
[*]Sekretär: Monsignor [char]Richard.de.cetze[/char] 

[*] italienischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Samuele[/char]
[*] französischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Hull[/char]
[*] niederländischer Vize-Primas: Monsignor [char]Elequest[/char],
[*] deutscher Vize-Primas: Eminenz [char]Kalixtus[/char]
[*] slowenischer Vize-Primas: Eminenz[char]Pamelita[/char][/list]

[i]Der Erste Vize-Primas hat die Berechtigung im Namen des Primas zu sprechen, wenn dieser mehr als 2 Tage abwesend ist und eine wichtige Sache beschlossen werden muss.[/i][/list]

[i][size=9] geschrieben in Rom, am 10 Dezember im Jahr der Gnade MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[/quote]

estevan

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

"A new beginning for the German Kingdom"

And

We, his Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char] of Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Cardinal National Elector of the German Consistory, Vice Primate of the German sub conciliar, Prefect of the Chapels, Cardinal Inquisitor International

We take the pen today to attract the attention of the entire Empire. In the infinite wisdom given to men by the Almighty we the bishops of the Holy Roman Empire and especially the bishops of the German Episcopal Conference would like to express our astonishment and our concerns for the announcement "A new beginning for the German Kingdom" also for the newly appeared bull.

We know the will to reform the Kingdom of Germany and have recorded the efforts for this decree, but we must emphasize our conception, that we prefer the changes that emerge from within and with the own powers.

If our dogma urges everyone to take care of the affairs of the city, it must be understood as it is for everyone to take care of their own affairs. It is therefore not up to the Empire to reform the German Kingdom without consulting its representatives.
    Like the other institutions of the Empire, we have not been informed of this desire.

The negation and / or modification of the rights and influence in the affairs of the Holy Church in the Kingdom of Germany is our greatest concern. The Church of the Blessed Mother still represented a very important part of German society and political sovereignty.
    If now the Empire considers that it concerns only the temporal domain. The bishops of the Holy Roman Church must consider themselves fully above if these changes concern only the Magna Carta

In all other cases, we condemn it as an attack on the sovereignty granted by the Magna carta of the vassal German crown of the Empire, which is crowned by the grace of God and by the German Aristotelian Church itself.

May the Almighty be with us.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Done at Rome, the 15th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.

Mgr Estevan

SE Kalixtus

Code:
[quote]

[color=orange][b][size=18] "A new beginning for the German Kingdom" [/size] [/b][/color]

[b]We, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char]de Mortelane, Primat of the Holy Roman Empire, Bishop of Toul, Abbot of Remiremont, Vice Commissioner of the Apostolic Penitentiary, Inquisitor.

And

We, his Eminence [char]Kalixtus[/char] of Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Cardinal National Elector of the German Consistory, Vice Primate of the German sub conciliar, Prefect of the Chapels, Cardinal Inquisitor International [/b]

We take the pen today to attract the attention of the entire Empire. In the infinite wisdom given to men by the Almighty we the bishops of the Holy Roman Empire and especially the bishops of the German Episcopal Conference would like to express our astonishment and our concerns for the announcement "A new beginning for the German Kingdom" also for the newly appeared bull.

We know the will to reform the Kingdom of Germany and have recorded the efforts for this decree, but we must emphasize our conception, that we prefer the changes that emerge from within and with the own powers.

If our dogma urges everyone to take care of the affairs of the city, it must be understood as it is for everyone to take care of their own affairs. It is therefore not up to the Empire to reform the German Kingdom without consulting its representatives.
Like the other institutions of the Empire, we have not been informed of this desire.

The negation and / or modification of the rights and influence in the affairs of the Holy Church in the Kingdom of Germany is our greatest concern. The Church of the Blessed Mother still represented a very important part of German society and political sovereignty.
If now the Empire considers that it concerns only the temporal domain. The bishops of the Holy Roman Church must consider themselves fully above if these changes concern only the Magna Carta

In all other cases, we condemn it as an attack on the sovereignty granted by the Magna carta of the vassal German crown of the Empire, which is crowned by the grace of God and by the German Aristotelian Church itself.

May the Almighty be with us.

[i][size=9] Done at Rome, the 15th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[b]Mgr Estevan [/b]

[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/735430CESEJ.png[/img]

[b] SE Kalixtus[/b]
[img]http://up.picr.de/30720672os.png[/img] [/list]
 [/quote]

estevan

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 23, 2017 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

[list]

Religious celebrations of this end of the year

At the end of the year, we invite every faithful of the Holy Roman Empire to attend the various Masses. These will take place on December 25th.

Three Masses will be held to mark the birth of Aristotle at 12 am, the birth of Saint Noël at 6 pm and the birth of Christos at 12 pm.

In addition, another mass will be held on December 31 to celebrate the revelation of Aristotle. And on January 1, 1466 the mass of the separation of Aristotle.

Many of us will go to the monks to celebrate His Masses. We wish them beautiful ceremonies. To spend beautiful moments with family.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Done at Rome, the 22th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.

Code:
[quote]

[color=orange][b][size=18] Religious celebrations of this end of the year [/size] [/b][/color]

[list][i] At the end of the year, we invite every faithful of the Holy Roman Empire to attend the various Masses. These will take place on December 25th.

Three Masses will be held to mark the birth of Aristotle at 12 am, the birth of Saint Noël at 6 pm and the birth of Christos at 12 pm.

In addition, another mass will be held on December 31 to celebrate the revelation of Aristotle. And on January 1, 1466 the mass of the separation of Aristotle.

Many of us will go to the monks to celebrate His Masses. We wish them beautiful ceremonies. To spend beautiful moments with family. [/i]

[i][size=9] Done at Rome, the 22th day of december of the year of Grace MCDLXV.[/size][/i]

[/quote]

Richard de Cetzes
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 30, 2017 3:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

L'union fait la force

Nous, Monseigneur [char]Estevan_[/char] de Mortelane, Primat du Saint Empire Romain Germanique,
    Nous, Monseigneur [char]Richard.de.Cetzes[/char], en notre qualité de Secrétaire Primatial du Concile Épiscopal du Saint-Empire,

Par la présente, vous rappelons, à vous, chers fidèles aristotéliciens et chers membres des autorités temporelles du SRING ;

De notre volonté à être perpétuellement présent à vos côtés. Nous sommes là, à votre chevet, comme nous l'avons toujours été par le passé, comme nous le sommes à l'heure actuelle et comme nous tâcherons de l'être à l'avenir. Nous sommes là notamment pour vous conseiller, pour vous aider, pour vous soutenir dans les épreuves que vous traversez et bien évidemment pour vous guider vers le chemin de la foi et de la persuasion.

Aussi est-il important de vous rappeler que la religion occupe une place d'envergure au sein de nos sociétés, et de ce fait, les liens et corrélations doivent être indéfectibles et doivent le rester tout au long de nos vies. L'Église est à votre disposition, à votre écoute et réaffirme sa fermeté à vouloir s'unir dans la force, avec vous.

Nous avons besoin de vous, tout comme vous avez besoin de nous. Gardez toujours cela en votre esprit ; Nous formons un seul et même bloc et sommes, à tout niveau, les apôtres de Dieu.

Œuvrons tous ensemble au travers de ces valeurs fondamentales, à savoir le partage, l'amitié et la fraternité, qui aurons à cœur de nous servir au cours de notre existence. Épaulons-nous, aidons-nous et si des difficultés devaient s'immiscer en travers de nos chemins, dîtes-vous bien que c'est en communauté que nous serons à même de rester souverain.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

En foi de quoi, afin que ce soit chose stable et ferme à toujours, nous avons fait mettre et apposer notre sceau à cette présente annonce par nous, faite et passée et donnée à Rome, le vingt-et-unième jour du mois de décembre de l'an d'Horace MCDLXV, sous le pontificat de SS Innocent VIII.

Mgr Estevan, Primat

----

Citation:

Unity is strength

We, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char] de Mortelane, Primat of Holy Empire,
    We, [char]Richard.de.Cetzes[/char], as Primatic Secretary of the Episcopal Council of the Holy Roman Empire,

Hereby, you, dear Aristotelian faithful and dear members of the temporal authorities of the SRING, are reminded ;

From our desire to be perpetually present at your side. We are here at your bedside, as we have always been in the past, as we are now and as we will try to be in the future. We are here to advise you, to help you, to support you in the trials you are going through and, of course, to guide you to the path of faith and persuasion.

So it is important to remember that religion occupies a prominent place in our societies, and therefore, the links and correlations must be unwavering and must remain so throughout our lives. The Church is at your disposal, listening to you and reaffirming its determination to join forces with you.

We need you, just as you need us. Always keep this in your mind ; We are one and the same block and are at all levels the apostles of God.

Let us all work together through these fundamental values, namely sharing, friendship and fraternity, which we will have at heart to serve us in the course of our existence. Let us help ourselves, let us help ourselves and if difficulties should interfere with our paths, do you say that it is in community that we will be able to remain sovereign.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

In faith of what, so that it may be stable and firm for ever, we had our seal put on and affixed to this present announcement by us, made and passed and given at Rome, the twenty-first day of December of the year of Horace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of SS Innocent VIII.

Mgr Estevan, Primat

Code:
[quote][list]
[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/536644SE1.png[/img]

[color=orange][b][size=18]L'union fait la force[/size][/b][/color]

[b] Nous, Monseigneur [char]Estevan_[/char] de Mortelane, Primat du Saint Empire Romain Germanique, [/b]
[b]Nous, Monseigneur [char]Richard.de.Cetzes[/char], en notre qualité de Secrétaire Primatial du Concile Épiscopal du Saint-Empire,[/b]

[list]Par la présente, vous rappelons, à vous, chers fidèles aristotéliciens et chers membres des autorités temporelles du SRING ;

De notre volonté à être perpétuellement présent à vos côtés. Nous sommes là, à votre chevet, comme nous l'avons toujours été par le passé, comme nous le sommes à l'heure actuelle et comme nous tâcherons de l'être à l'avenir. Nous sommes là notamment pour vous conseiller, pour vous aider, pour vous soutenir dans les épreuves que vous traversez et bien évidemment pour vous guider vers le chemin de la foi et de la persuasion.

Aussi est-il important de vous rappeler que la religion occupe une place d'envergure au sein de nos sociétés, et de ce fait, les liens et corrélations doivent être indéfectibles et doivent le rester tout au long de nos vies. L'Église est à votre disposition, à votre écoute et réaffirme sa fermeté à vouloir s'unir dans la force, avec vous.

Nous avons besoin de vous, tout comme vous avez besoin de nous. Gardez toujours cela en votre esprit ; Nous formons un seul et même bloc et sommes, à tout niveau, les apôtres de Dieu.

Œuvrons tous ensemble au travers de ces valeurs fondamentales, à savoir le partage, l'amitié et la fraternité, qui aurons à cœur de nous servir au cours de notre existence. Épaulons-nous, aidons-nous et si des difficultés devaient s'immiscer en travers de nos chemins, dîtes-vous bien que c'est en communauté que nous serons à même de rester souverain.[/list]

[b]Ad majorem Dei gloriam

En foi de quoi, afin que ce soit chose stable et ferme à toujours, nous avons fait mettre et apposer notre sceau à cette présente annonce par nous, faite et passée et donnée à Rome, le vingt-et-unième jour du mois de décembre de l'an d'Horace MCDLXV, sous le pontificat de SS Innocent VIII.
[/b]

[b]Mgr Estevan, Primat [/b]

[img]https://www.zupimages.net/up/17/51/15jt.png[/img]

[img]https://www.zupimages.net/up/17/51/5c8k.png[/img][/list][/quote]

----

[quote][list]

[color=orange][b][size=18]Unity is strength[/size][/b][/color]

[b]We, Monsignor [char]Estevan_[/char] de Mortelane, Primat of Holy Empire, [/b]
[b]We, [char]Richard.de.Cetzes[/char], as Primatic Secretary of the Episcopal Council of the Holy Roman Empire,[/b]

[list]Hereby, you, dear Aristotelian faithful and dear members of the temporal authorities of the SRING, are reminded ;

From our desire to be perpetually present at your side. We are here at your bedside, as we have always been in the past, as we are now and as we will try to be in the future. We are here to advise you, to help you, to support you in the trials you are going through and, of course, to guide you to the path of faith and persuasion.

So it is important to remember that religion occupies a prominent place in our societies, and therefore, the links and correlations must be unwavering and must remain so throughout our lives. The Church is at your disposal, listening to you and reaffirming its determination to join forces with you.

We need you, just as you need us. Always keep this in your mind ; We are one and the same block and are at all levels the apostles of God.

Let us all work together through these fundamental values, namely sharing, friendship and fraternity, which we will have at heart to serve us in the course of our existence. Let us help ourselves, let us help ourselves and if difficulties should interfere with our paths, do you say that it is in community that we will be able to remain sovereign.[/list]

In faith of what, so that it may be stable and firm for ever, we had our seal put on and affixed to this present announcement by us, made and passed and given at Rome, the twenty-first day of December of the year of Horace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of SS Innocent VIII.[/b]

[img]https://www.zupimages.net/up/17/51/15jt.png[/img]

[img]https://www.zupimages.net/up/17/51/5c8k.png[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 30, 2017 5:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Un évêque à Genève

Nous, Monseigneur [char]Estevan_[/char] de Mortelane, Primat du Saint Empire Romain Germanique,

C’est avec joie que nous annonçons au monde entier que nous avons enfin réussi à récupérer le diocèse de Genève. Celui-ci avait été pris par les armes depuis la dernière croisade. Et la signature de la paix avec la ville de Genève accordant une alternance entre leur culte et notre église pour le siège Episcopal. Malheureusement ils n’ont jamais tenu parole.

Ainsi Monseigneur [char]R0drigue[/char] reprend pleinement son siège Episcopal. Il aura la très lourde charge d’administrer le diocèse dans un climat de tensions extrême. Nous sommes confiants pour la tâche que nous venons de lui confier.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam,

Mgr Estevan, Primat

Code:
[quote][list]

[color=orange][b][size=18]Un évêque à Genève [/size][/b][/color]

[b] Nous, Monseigneur [char]Estevan_[/char] de Mortelane, Primat du Saint Empire Romain Germanique, [/b]

[list]C’est avec joie que nous annonçons au monde entier que nous avons enfin réussi à récupérer le diocèse de Genève. Celui-ci avait été pris par les armes depuis la dernière croisade. Et la signature de la paix avec la ville de Genève accordant une alternance entre leur culte et notre église pour le siège Episcopal. Malheureusement ils  n’ont jamais tenu parole.

Ainsi Monseigneur [char]R0drigue[/char] reprend pleinement son siège Episcopal. Il aura la très lourde charge d’administrer le diocèse dans un climat de tensions extrême. Nous sommes confiants pour la tâche que nous venons de lui confier.

[/list]

[b]Ad majorem Dei gloriam,[/b]

[size=9][i]Rome le 28 novembre de l’an MCDLXV[/i] [/size]

[/list][/quote]

estevan

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 30, 2017 5:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

De la juridiction Primatial du CESE

C’est avec étonnement que nous avons lu l’annonce paru le 28 décembre 1465.

Depuis quand l’AEF se permet elle de donner son avis sur un diocèse de la primatie du Saint Empire Romain Germanique ? A ce que nous savons Genève est encore un diocèse qui dépend uniquement de la Primatie du Saint Empire Germanique.

Et non pas de l’Assemblée Episcopale de France. Ce diocèse qui plus est dirigé par un évêque Aristotélicien qui y siège désormais in gratibus. Nous sommes réellement mécontents de voir que l’assemblée Episcopal de France se permet de parler à notre place. Il y a des règles et il s’agit de les respecter.

Ce document n’a pas été émis par le consistoire pontifical sinon nous n’aurions rien dit. C’était dans leur droit. Mais l’AEF n’a pas ce droit.

Après les actions de Monseigneur Florentin de Muids comme Primat de France nous aurions cru que l’AEF ferait extrêmement attention à ses annonces qui ne sont pas de son ressort. Nous notons que le Primat de France actuel vient de donner son accord à cette publication selon les mots de l’annonce. Ainsi rien n’est respecté.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Mgr Estevan, Primat

Code:
[quote][list]

[color=orange][b][size=18]De la juridiction Primatial du CESE [/size][/b][/color]

[list]C’est avec étonnement que nous avons lu l’annonce paru le [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=809660#809660] 28 décembre 1465[/url].

Depuis quand l’AEF se permet elle de donner son avis sur un diocèse de la primatie du Saint Empire Romain Germanique ? A ce que nous savons Genève est encore un diocèse qui dépend uniquement de la Primatie du Saint Empire Germanique.

Et non pas de l’Assemblée Episcopale de France. Ce diocèse qui plus est dirigé par un évêque Aristotélicien qui y siège désormais in gratibus. Nous sommes réellement mécontents de voir que l’assemblée Episcopal de France se permet de parler à notre place. Il y a des règles et il s’agit de les respecter.

Ce document n’a pas été émis par le consistoire pontifical sinon nous n’aurions rien dit. C’était dans leur droit. Mais l’AEF n’a pas ce droit.

Après les actions de Monseigneur Florentin de Muids comme Primat de France nous aurions cru que l’AEF ferait extrêmement attention à ses annonces qui ne sont pas de son ressort. Nous notons que le Primat de France actuel vient de donner son accord à cette publication selon les mots de l’annonce. Ainsi rien n’est respecté.
[/list]

[/b]

[size=9][i]Rome le 28 novembre de l’an MCDLXV[/i] [/size]

[/list][/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Suivante
Page 14 sur 29

Sauter vers: