L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Greetings from the new Plenipotentiary Prelate
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchčque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 03, 2013 7:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

I'm really grateful for the ceremony of baptism. How do I continue now? Should I look for some courses that would prepare me for the task of deacon?
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2013 4:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear Son in the faith, you can present to an Abbey or a Monastero, for example Fornovo's Abbey, which supports courses also in English tongue.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Kaisoku

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 04, 2013 7:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, Your Eminence. I will contact sister Maria Grazia in Abbey Fornovo to help me find appropriate courses.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 17, 2015 11:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, dear Brothers and Sisters.
I'm here to write You again, after the latest events of Our Holy Mother, the Roman Aristotelian Church.
Is anyone ready to show me the present situation of the Bohemian province?
Archiexorcist

Hadramasmatra

Localisation: Brno, Margraviate Moravian, Lands of the Czech Crown

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 19, 2015 7:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, Your Eminence.
Although I am only a deacon of Brno, but I'll try to tell you everything I know. What would you like to know?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
graywolff

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 18, 2015 11:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

I would like to address you, though not (yet) belong to a spiritual state. I am currently on the go and as high royal official'm saddened by the news from Brno. Truthfully the situation is not at all clear to me.

Our parish is officially (IG) affiliated nowhere. Father Koco is reportedly an ordained bishop, the diocese was for the Czech lands allegedly created, but nothing is put into effect. Now moreover a situation arose where Father Marcus86 went to study in the world, deaconess Hadramasmatra is reportedly busy time in RL and deacon David_boskovicky was elected king. The fate of the parish priest Stefan Podmanický have no information. For this reason, they will not be for several months in Brno celebrated the Mass or other sacraments.

I regret to say that belief in our city is declining alarmingly. A large number of people took the path of faith in certain regional idol Krut, the great majority of the population is completely without faith. Personally, I was baptized in the spring, then no one now takes place Mr. Siraster baptism, but it is not clear to me how after leaving father Marcus continued.

I beg therefore ask: Are we ever part of Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church? It is envisaged Brno, margraviate Moravian and Czech lands as a full-fledged nation or are we just a transfer station between Austria and Poland? From the perspective of the German emperor case is about what the view of the Church?

I understand that my letter certainly does not have the elements needed to be taken seriously. Goes more or less a sigh of ordinary believer, I have no mandate to do anything in the matter. I'd like to eventually embarked on a spiritual path, do not feel it but not yet quite ready. Yet I dare speak. Forgive me, please.
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 09, 2016 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Drahý Graywolff,

celkom rozumiem tvojmu znepokojeniu a musím uznať, že mᚠpravdu. Moja cesta do Francúzska bola dôležitá a musel som ju skôr či neskôr podstúpiť. Dnes skoro ráno som dorazil do Brna a od zajtra budú obnovené omše v Brnenskom kostole.

Situácia, ako to opisuješ, je veľmi znepokojivá. Pán nominovaný biskup Koco je právoplatne vysvätený na biskupa Univerzálnej Rímsko-aristoteliánskej cirkvi, avšak do dnešného dňa neexistuje žiadna diecéza Země Koruny české, takže biskup reálne nemá svoju diecézu a uplatnenie. Aktivita biskupa Koco je posledných niekoľko mesiacov doslovne nulová.

Pán David Boskovický sa stal kráľom. Prijatie kráľovského úradu so sebou prináša množstvo iných povinností a hoci v cirkevnom živote ZKč bude pán David chýbať, tak musím iba rešpektovať jeho rozhodnutie.

Paní Hádramašmátrá sa snaží, to nemôžeme poprieť a vzhľadom, že v RL živote má dosť iných povinností (ale kto dnes nemá veľa povinností v RL?), tak jej aktivitu dokážem akceptovať. Snaží sa podľa svojich možností a to je dobre. Som vďačný, že ju v Brne máme.

Pán Štefan Podmanický (Kaisoku) je niekedy aktívny a niekedy zo dňa na deň celkom opustí Brno a niekoľko mesiacov o ňom nie sú žiadne správy. Neviem prečo to tak je, ale bol by som rád, keby bol aktívny. Smutnejšie na tom všetkom je i to, že pán Štefan je kňazom, takže o to viac v Brne chýba. Napríklad ja som doposiaľ iba diakonom URAC-u a správcom brnenského kostola, avšak nie kňazom.

Iba niekoľko posledných mesiacov sa objavil pán Martin Slánsky, ktorý má veľký potenciál byť veľkou posilou pre cirkevný život v Brne, avšak i on iba nedávno avizoval, že jeho aktivita bude nižšia. Ako to bude v budúcnosti s jeho aktivitou neviem. Čas ukáže.

Tu vystáva otázka, že či by si nechcel práve ty byť novou posilou pre cirkev v Brne? RP aktivita je celkom rozumná a možnosti, ktoré cirkevná cesta ponúka sú veľmi rozsiahle, každý si môže nájsť to svoje. Pouvažuj o tom a napíš mi, ako sa ti to pozdáva.

Diecéza. To je otázka na ktorej sa stále pracuje. V podstate kardinály URAC-u o nás vedia a nemám z toho pocit, že by sme patrili pod nejakú inú krajinu. Skôr nás berú ako krajinu, ktorá nepatrí pod žiadnu inú časť URAC-u, teda patríme pod Kongregáciu pre Evanjelizáciu národov Smile Už dávnejšie som sa pokúšal riešiť túto otázku a dosiahol som určité privilégiá, ktoré sa priznávajú samostatným jazykovým a územným krajinám, ako napríklad vlastné české registre, česká prekladateľská miestnosť (rešpektujú našich prekladateľov a berú nás ako rovnocenných). Tiež mi nedávno písal vývojár Brennos a zaujímal sa o naše kráľovstvo, no čo z toho všetkého bude, sám neviem. Aktuálne po návrate do Brna by som chcel rozbehnúť znovu proces integrácie Moravskej diecézy do URAC-u. Presnejšie by sa to dalo povedať, dokončiť proces oficiálneho vyhlásenia vlastnej RP diecézy. Má to však jeden problém. Vzhľadom na aktivitu našich hráčov to bude len veľmi ťažké. V podstate som teraz na tom sám, prípadne ešte Hádramašmátrá. Preto ak chceme reálne uvažovať o plnej integrácii a uznaní vlastnej diecézy, i keď len RP diecézy, tak musíme mať ľudí, ktorí sa do toho zapoja.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=43768
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 10, 2016 2:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings.

Can you publicly detail in English that picture of the situation, dear Brother Marcus86?

We are really interested.
Archiexorcist

Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 12, 2016 7:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings His Eminence.

I was reading a book in France in Bourges. Way to France lasted nearly five months. While I was away, our the Kingdom entered into war against Poland. Many active players went to fight and lost the war. Now they are imprisoned in Poland and they can not to get home.

I returned to Brno just two days ago. I restored the Mass in Brno. At the same I began to preach (IG preach) in the City (the reason of my Journey to France, need to read books and to increase the ideas).

We have appointed of bishop - Koco - but he is not active.

Deacon Dávid Boskovický became the king of the Kingdom of Bohemia. And he was drawn into war with Poland.

Deaconess Hádramašmátrá is busy time in her real life, but she helps According to her abilities (sometimes it takes several days). She was in Brno in my absence.

I have no information about Priest Stefan Podmanický.

Recently has been appeared a potential new player - Martin Slansky - but he ...

Martin_Slansky a écrit:
Due to my new and unexpected obligations in real life, I have to demise as a head of the Czech-Slovak translation group. I can no longer continue participating in the Villa. I apologize for the inconveniences and thank you for your understanding.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=705968#705968

I regret that Martin Slansky can not continue because he has no time. He was very good in this.

Many our active players is still in Poland. They need to get home and to negotiate a peace with Poland. War does not help anyone, including the Church. This is our situation.

I'll work on it (in my free time, of course). I want to continue the efforts to establish our own diocese. We have built own cathedral in RolePlay. We will consecrate it soon (approximately in two months). Then I invite you and other cardinals to the feast, of course.

We probably not get IG diocese so soon. Brennos wrote me several times, but nothing happens. I'm thinking about creating RP diocese. Many players in Brno not believe this idea more (IG diocese). They are disappointed with the approach of developers.

Sincerely
Marcus Zoborský
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 12, 2016 8:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother,

I really hope that that IG diocese will happen soon, you deserve it and it is time to have it.
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 12, 2016 10:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you. I think that developers are waiting while nobody of the Czech kingdom will not be interested in the Church. Even now I have a problem to find and keep players playing church RP without the support of our kingdom.

Now I again try to revive RolePlay church in Brno. We lost the war with Poland, and that I want to use it for the revival of life in Brno - The Church as one that will help with the return of troops to their hometown. And now I'm going to count for it, too. And I intend consecration of the new RP Cathedral of the Brno, that we built. About one or two months. Then also I invite of the Roman cardinals there. Smile
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 12, 2016 5:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's a good intent and a really productive strategy, I suppose.
I am with You, dear Brother, and we hope that someone will hear about the need of and IG diocese, so people can refer to a solid concrete structure as the Aristotelian Church.

We support You and we'll be ready to answer every question You need to solve.
Archiexorcist

Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 12, 2016 5:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Egal. I appreciate it.
Marcus86

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 13, 2016 11:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings His Eminence.

I need your help. Our appointed bishop Koco and priest Stefan Podmanický are not available.

I am only sacristan (deacon) and today came one baptized, he wants confession (only RP). Can I hear confessions, when a priest is not available and we do not have official confessor (IG) in Brno? How can I confession? There is any document about confession? Can I be a parish Confessor in RolePlay (not IG)?

Thank you.

I found this:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=9402
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8744

Citation:

Deacons and Vicars
The deacons and vicars can administer all of the Aristotelian sacraments except for ordination.

Sacristain (acting as priest).
There are two types of sacristans: the simple faithful and the deacons.

If he is a deacon serving also as a Sacristan, he keeps the title of Deacon and all that is attached to it.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 13, 2016 12:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marcus86 a écrit:
Greetings His Eminence.

I need your help. Our appointed bishop Koco and priest Stefan Podmanický are not available.

I am only sacristan (deacon) and today came one baptized, he wants confession (only RP). Can I hear confessions, when a priest is not available and we do not have official confessor (IG) in Brno? How can I confession? There is any document about confession? Can I be a parish Confessor in RolePlay (not IG)?

Thank you.

I found this:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=9402
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8744

Citation:

Deacons and Vicars
The deacons and vicars can administer all of the Aristotelian sacraments except for ordination.

Sacristain (acting as priest).
There are two types of sacristans: the simple faithful and the deacons.

If he is a deacon serving also as a Sacristan, he keeps the title of Deacon and all that is attached to it.

Dear Brother, confession is one of the sacraments who can be managed by clerics without being necessarily priest, so You can be a confessor.
There's not an official rite to follow, because it has to be done privately (a closed inn, a dedicated room here in Rome accessible only by the two people involved - such as the confessor and the sinner - or private mailing) and so everyone get it in the way he consider proper by listening and giving advices and penances.
Archiexorcist

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchčque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: