L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Greetings from the new Plenipotentiary Prelate
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2013 3:23 am    Sujet du message: Greetings from the new Plenipotentiary Prelate Répondre en citant

Hello, My Brothers of the English, Scottish and Irish clergy!

I'm Edoardo Borromeo Galli, the new Plenipotentiary Cardinal, and I'm here to work with you all and try to manage the problems we have kept on going since a long time.

And I know there aren't only a few of them...
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Siubhan

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2013 10:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome, Father. If there is anything I can do to help, I'd be delighted to be of assistance.

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2013 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Your Eminence, to the halls of the Anglophone Church.

We are delighted by your presence.

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 03, 2013 1:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

welcome

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 03, 2013 2:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

there is a long list of items....

Syrus latan or darien would be better at listing them as I get lost in my books and cups...

Pelenor

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2013 11:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome.

It is good to know we aren't the only ones who acknowledge the problems that we face. It will be a pleasure working with you.

Heir of Kingdom of Scotland | Bishop of Whithorn Diocese | Town Mentor for Whithorn |
Egal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 10, 2013 2:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, my Brothers in the faith!
Well, is anyone ready to explain me the most urgent problems to manage?
Archiexorcist

Siubhan

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 11, 2013 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The most urgent issue to deal with, Father, would be the anathema organisation Celtic Alliance that has claimed dominion over all of Ireland, snuffing out of existence the part that held on to principles and defied it even at its own peril, and which now controls practically all of Scotland as well. There is a newly appointed Deacon in Ireland now, so I hope Nuada will receive all possible support as that will most certainly be needed. Off the shores of Scotland, members of the heterodox church operated by people who were once Aristotelian clergy have sunk an unarmed ship with some of our own onboard, presumably as retaliation for the CA having been declared anathema. In England, the CA threatens the ships and towns, fills our cathedrals and meeting places with faceless 'heralds' spounting the creature's dark message, and does all it can to force the hand of the Crown of England so as to claim de facto dominance over England as well.

Citation:
It added: “I want of proof that I am the last representative of my species. Only the strongest survived among mine! If You name me “Your child,” I will be able to show You who, of all creatures, must dominate the world.”

It waited until God congratulated it for its answer, but in vain, because He did not answer it.

As I see it, Father, the Celtic Alliance directly and blatantly does the work of the nameless creature on earth. It aspires for dominance, working as shadow among human ones, the need to subjugate all others preserved since the days of creation and undiminished since. I believe that facing them now, countering them with the message to uphold Oane's pledge is not politics but survival - a necessity, vital for salvation so we can avoid the nightmare of the Last Days. We are the upholders of the chance for salvation, the servants of Jah under the sky, with a purpose and mission.

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 12, 2013 1:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aye, Scotland has gone to the outhouse. Wont be long before its just another CA fief like Ireland.
Nuada_Silverhand

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 12, 2013 1:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nuada licked his lips, whispered a quiet prayer, then spoke. "Your Eminence, I am but a lowly Deacon, and a very new one at that. I know that I should listen rather than speak, but I am like Elijah. It seems to me almost as if I am the last one of faith in my land of Ireland. So perhaps a word from me would be of some use."

"We have heard that the URAC has been displaced by the false church of the AAC in Ireland. The former priests who deserted their vows are rejoicing, and it is no surprise that the faithless and those who have always been hostile to Jah have joined in the celebrations. If this terrible news is true, my role has become even more difficult. Sister Siubhan has spoken clearly and truthfully about the CA and the dangerous situation in Ireland, and I thank her also for her kind words about me, because I do indeed need support and guidance. Especially I need guidance for how we should relate to the new so-called church in Ireland.

"I have been speaking publicly for the holy URAC as best I can (CC Crossing), but as I am not well learned, I am afraid I may misspeak. Your Eminence's guidance would be a great help and comfort to me. Thank you for indulging me and allowing me to speak in this august gathering."

With that, Nuada fell silent.
Siubhan

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 20, 2013 3:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As for internal matters, Father Statler has been missing ever since infidels in Scotland attacked and destroyed the ship he was on; Father Latan has died, Fathers Tuvoria and Syrus are troubled when it comes to Rome. Recently we also lost esteemed Aishling and Koolike. At least six active bishops and/or cardinals gone in a very short time.

Where is the voice from Rome, saying all will be fine, that the Holy Church will make things all right to help us carry on with the purpose of helping humanity hold true to Oane's pledge?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 21, 2013 1:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As Rome deserted us? will we be come like sheep without a shepherd?
Egal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 25, 2013 1:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We haven't forgot You, My Brothers, but We need continous news about the acts of the heretic cardinals and bishops and by their followers. So you have to cooperate with your other cardinals loyal to the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church, for example H. Em. Statler, and still go on on fight such erroneous ideas, being always next to the faithfuls.
Archiexorcist

Statler

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 25, 2013 10:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to welcome you as well Eminence Egal, sorry about the mess we are dragging you in to. I am certain we will find a workable solution for all parties involved.
Siubhan

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 27, 2013 1:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

These are challenging times, Father, but then, so are all times. I suppose the most urgent matter now in England is finding what exactly Aristotelian religion will mean, with many faithful taking to the reformist ideas. So,

* which towns will have a URACE church, with Reformist?
* who decides? Bishop? The person who guides the parish, that is, priest or deacon?
* can the two churches exist parallel within the same town?
* how are the churches to relate to one another?

Without official title or role, I am confused. As always, I'm willing to help any way I can, but lack access to see any activity here, and the world outside is confusing.

I pray we'll soon sort things out so we can resume our raison-d'etre of upholding Oane's pledge and helping people along the way to salvation. I have yet to see a reason to consider the Celtic Alliance to anything other than the voice of the nameless - and if it is indeed the corrupting voice of the creature, this is surely a good reason to sort out all our internal confusion as fast as possible.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: