L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2019 11:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jolieen a écrit:
Brother Augustino it is my pleasure to pass you this.

He remained amazed.

Wonderfully, thank you for this beautiful work.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2019 11:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We need to rework it my dear brother - I am sorry but you see by it already a glimpse on how it should look like.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 06, 2019 8:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jolieen a écrit:
She sight.

Currently we face a period of heat the colors dry to quick while we are working on the Coat of Arms and I need to beg pardon. The work is a bit stucked.

(for my side I have a new laptop and therefore a new version of GIMP that is making it very very difficult to work with - even the work I did for Krasoljub needs to be changed as soon as I can )

That's alright, Sister. Everything will be sorted out eventually.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2019 9:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At least it seems as if his Eminence Endymion has found a cold place to make the required work.

Endymion a écrit:
Coat of arms as cardinal deacon, primate.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2019 9:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Beautiful! Thanks very much.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 17, 2019 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear Brother Augustino - your reworked Coat of Arms.

Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 18, 2019 2:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lovely, thanks a lot!

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 1:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings everyone, would you kindly advise on the progression of the request, please?

Blazingwill a écrit:
Brother Will remembered that he had a copy of his old application form with him. He handed it out to Mother Jolieen.

COAT Form a écrit:

Greetings,

Please receive my request. If further details are needed I can be contacted via pm.

Peace and Goodwill,
Brother William Blazing, OFM

1 ) Exact "IG" Name: Blazingwill
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Brother William Blazing, OFM (Nobility titles: Viscount of Osney, Baron of Dorchester On Thames)
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s):
    *Bishop of Portsmouth
    *Member of the Franciscan Grey Friars of Liverpool
    *Writer for the Holy Office

4 ) your coat in large size: https://s26.postimg.cc/409uf67op/Blazingwill_update_8-7-17.png
https://s26.postimg.cc/rsj5qp9pl/Blazingwill_Full_update_8-7-17.png
5) Quaerere, Amare et Servire (Seek, Love and Serve)
6) Portuguese

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 1:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

From what I read in your form I do not see any change. So I rehand you the work that was already done by my hands some months ago. Please make sure you store them carefully.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 2:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry for that I placed my request in the wrong office, I was requesting for seals as a Rector of the new National Seminary of ESI. Sorry again for that.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 3:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Basicly those seals will belong to you, not to your function as rector. Any ordained clergy should have a set of seals to sign and seal for example baptism documents with it or official decrees for his/her parish or diocese.

I requested them now as I am not capable to create seals myself.

She said with a soft voice.

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 28, 2019 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Long wait but finally we do have a proper diocesan Coat of Arms for Vrbovsko my dear brother in faith Augustino.

Endymion a écrit:

Hadramasmatra

Localisation: Brno, Margraviate Moravian, Lands of the Czech Crown

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 01, 2019 1:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, could I ask someone to create a coat of arms and seal? Hádramašmátrá asked after arriving in Rome from her diocese.

COAT Form a écrit:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name: Hadramasmatra
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Hádramašmátrá
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Bishop in Diocese of Olomouc, Czech Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats (Vomitorium)
  • If you already possess a Coat-of-Arms:
    4 ) your favourite colors: red, yellow
    5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you: crosier, shaking hands, dove with olive leaf, opened book
    6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source: Here's my amateur suggestion. Please, similar ornaments.
    7 ) your motto (not mandatory): Domine, adiuva me!
    8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese": French

Seal Form a écrit:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name: Hadramasmatra
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Hádramašmátrá
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Bishop in Diocese of Olomouc, Czech Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats (Vomitorium)
4 ) Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like: up
5 ) The legend you desire: Domine, adiuva me!

Hadramasmatra

Localisation: Brno, Margraviate Moravian, Lands of the Czech Crown

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 15, 2019 6:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anybody here?
Hádramašmátrá looked around at the office but she saw no one.
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 16, 2019 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The pontifical college was a busy place as usual. But not all knew about the right conduct and a lesson most clerics have to learn durring their life. Which was "patience".
The young cardinal coughed slightly behind the czech bishop.

"My child, I am sure you are aware that some work is in need of time. Especially when such work is done with the highest quality. If you dont hear here it does not mean that non of the servants have brought the form you handed in into our work offices." it was obvious that the british Cardinal was slightly disappointed about the conduct. "I have even written you a private letter as you sent me a note to my work area and told you that your Coat of Arms is almost finished.... so there is no need to walk about and think noone would take care of you."

((OOC: we do this in our IRL freetime and sometimes such IRL freetime is short be patient as you expect to receive something that shall represent you for your entire RK life))

"Non the less - as I have told you before - I have created two proposals for you"

"It had not been possible to use silver(white) symbols on gold (yellow) as this is a combination only the pope would be allowed to use. It is up to you to choose or to make remarks on this before I will fit it into the right form that represents your rank."

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 22 sur 27

Sauter vers: