L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Hadramasmatra

Localisation: Brno, Margraviate Moravian, Lands of the Czech Crown

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 17, 2019 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bishop Hádramašmátrá was glad that the Cardinal had found similar symbols. She was a little disappointed that the yellow background could not be used.

The first looks nice. It's beautiful, but would it be possible to use green instead of black background?
Would it be possible to change colour of crosier and book to yellow (what is used in this coat of arms)? The dove and hands can remain white.
And would it be possible to add a golden olive leaf to the white dove's beak?
If so, it would be wonderful.

She was sorry that she was impatient for the coat of arms and seal, but she had duties in the diocese and soon had to go back. That's why she tried to make sure someone was doing it.

((OOC: You wrote me a private message, but no one answered me here, so I didn't know if I was forgotten. You do a great job. Wink ))
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 25, 2019 6:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Like this?

as for your seals could you choose one of the parts? The book, the croiser, the dove or the shaking hands to be the sign that will mark your seals?

The "yellow" is "gold" and it has fixed parameters. We do follow certain color-codes that are always the same.So there are no different "yellow tones" within Coat of Arms. The colorcode is the exact same (HTML colorcode) as in your Coat of Arms it only appears different to you as the red is surrounding it here.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Hadramasmatra

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 25, 2019 7:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellent work. That's exactly how I imagined it.

Do I have to choose only one of those symbols?
Would it be possible to create seals from the entire coat of arms (like here or here)?

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 25, 2019 8:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You may but we advise to choose simply one - usually such "complex" forms of Coat of Arms only start to exist due to various parts - like "personal - family - fief - second fief". As with your current personal coat of arms you risk to end up with a way too small version of your personal coat of arms as soon as it will be combined with any additional part of a Coat of arms like a fief.

The basic rule of heraldry is simplicity that is why we recommand to choose only one symbol but of course we can do as well a complete version. I will request it and work now on your combined Coat of Arms.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Hadramasmatra

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 05, 2019 11:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This means that it is possible to create both variants of the seal sets? If yes, I would like to have one set with the entire coat of arms and the other with the dove from the coat of arms.

If it is not possible to own both sets of seals. I would like to ask, it is possible to have a seal with the entire coat of arms, but to use only one of the symbols for additional combinations? In that case, I would like the entire coat of arms and in the case of additional combinations I would like to book the dove.

If neither of these is possible, I would like to have the entire coat of arms in the seal, because it has a great spiritual meaning for me. Each of the selected symbols represents my desire for a spiritual career: Crosier - subordination to the Church, shaking hands - helping others, dove - spreading faith, book - the desire for knowledge. All of them are equally important to me and therefore I need them all.

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 06, 2019 11:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister your Coat of Arms as you have requested it.

Erwann FR a écrit:
[Removed by player of Erwann per request]

As we doubt that you really want the french version - most simply do not know the difference. We allowed us to create as well the Portuguese one.

Erwann POR a écrit:

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0v7hjLs.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/h4R6Sr6.png[/img]

And there is a set of seals for you.

Erwann a écrit:
Citation:
R: Y: G:

Code:
R: [img]https://i.imgur.com/h3YfcHL.png[/img]
Y: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DBF85az.png[/img]
G: [img]https://i.imgur.com/AydZScU.png[/img]

Meaning of the 3 colors:
    The red wax is to be used for private correspondence.
    The yellow wax is for administrative documents, such as a decree or a public newsletter/announcement.
    The green wax is used for intemporel/timeless documents, such as a marriage or baptism certificate, treaties, and laws.

Hadramasmatra

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 06, 2019 12:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellent! Thank you very much.

Hádramašmátrá looked at the set of seals.

Hmm... You're right. The symbols on the seal are very small.

Can I ask for a demonstration of what the seal would look like only with the dove of my coat of arms?

erwann.
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 07, 2019 11:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor?

Dove and book it is. Dove only I have seen before. No, a full dove will not do, that is way overdone in seals, thank you very much. Even this still feels familiar...

Please pick which Coat of Arms you will use (French or Portuguese).. and which set of seals you wish to keep. I will burn the copies that are not retained.

Verärgerter Erwann a écrit:
Citation:
R: Y: G:

Code:
R: [img]https://i.imgur.com/CcukgwC.png[/img]
Y: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Oc1Vm0b.png[/img]
G: [img]https://i.imgur.com/jmlA1bg.png[/img]

Meaning of the 3 colors:
    The yellow wax is for administrative documents, such as a decree or a public newsletter/announcement.
    The green wax is used for intemporel/timeless documents, such as a marriage or baptism certificate, treaties, and laws.

Nelia

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 08, 2019 10:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good day, Friends! May I request for a coat of arms and seals please?

COAT Form a écrit:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Nelia
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Angèle Therese de Cumbria, Baroness of Askerton
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Archbishop of York & Vice-Rector of the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland
  • If you already possess a Coat-of-Arms :
    4 ) your coat in large size :
    5 ) your motto (not mandatory) :
    6 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese":

• If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
    4 ) your favourite colors : Purple & Gold
    5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : Lion & Rock
    6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Coat_of_arms_of_Kevin_Joseph_Farrell_%28Cardinal%29.svg On the shield itself, may I request that the upper half be gold and the lower half be purple. On the lion, the upper half be purple and the lower half be gold. Instead of its feet on rocks, can it be standing on a single solid rock?
    7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : Sursum Corda
    8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portuguese

Seal Form a écrit:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Nelia
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles : Angèle Therese de Cumbria, Baroness of Askerton
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s) : Archbishop of York & Vice-Rector of the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland
4 )Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like : Lion & Rock
5 ) The legend you desire : +S:name:motto+ Sursum Corda

Reminders :

• Color's Meaning :
      The yellow wax for administrative documents.
      The green wax is used for intemporal documents (marriage act, sale of property...)

• Signification of the forms :
      The round form is used by noblemen, institutions and non-ordained clergy noble members.
      The ogival form is used by the womens and the ordained clergy members.

Archbishop of York | Parish Priest of Egremont
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 08, 2019 11:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal of the British Isles heard from one of the servants within the Palazzo of San Benedetto that a clergy member of her homelands arrived. Of course she took the liberty to welcome her.

"Welcome to Rome - within your request form you mentioned your title as "Baroness of Askerton", I therefore expect you have an existing Coat of Arms corresponding to that. We would need to rightfully combine it with the personal Coat of Arms I will create for you, could you please provide it?"

Hadramasmatra

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 9:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

erwann. a écrit:
Monsignor?

Dove and book it is. Dove only I have seen before. No, a full dove will not do, that is way overdone in seals, thank you very much. Even this still feels familiar...

Please pick which Coat of Arms you will use (French or Portuguese).. and which set of seals you wish to keep. I will burn the copies that are not retained.

Thank you, Eminence. I would like to choose a Portuguese style coat of arms.

It is a pity that the dove cannot be used alone. I would prefer shaking hands instead of a book.

Would it be possible to create a seal with a dove and shaking hands (from my coat of arms)? That's the last thing I ask.
Smile
erwann.
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 10:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for choosing. The Portuguese style is a lovely thing, really. It will serve you well.

As for the seals:

Hadramasmatra a écrit:
If it is not possible to own both sets of seals. I would like to ask, it is possible to have a seal with the entire coat of arms, but to use only one of the symbols for additional combinations? In that case, I would like the entire coat of arms and in the case of additional combinations I would like to book the dove.

Having followed your wishes, Monsignor, I must now decline. It is either the first set or the second set of seals. Any additional request would have to go at the end of the line of back order work to do. Which would mean a few weeks or more, depending.

Since this work is volunteer in nature, I am certain that you understand.

He smiled.
Hadramasmatra

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She smiled too.

Of course I understand that this is volunteer work and I very much appreciate it.

But perhaps there was a misunderstanding. I didn't ask for a seal with a book and a dove. I told his eminence to Peter that I wanted to use the dove in the seal. I used the wrong words. The word "book" was synonymous with "a reservation".

I wanted to book (=reservation) only the dove on the seal. You made me a seal with the dove and the book, but I only wanted the dove.
You said:

erwann. a écrit:
Dove only I have seen before. No, a full dove will not do, that is way overdone in seals, thank you very much.

Therefore, I ask you for the last modification. If only the dove cannot be used, please create a seal with the dove and shaking hands. I believe there will be no misunderstanding now.

I will be very grateful for that.

erwann.
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 10, 2019 12:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He furrowed his brows.

I will accept this explanation, although I consider it fairly... how to say.. convenient?

Give me a moment.

He came back some time later and showed the 3 models.

Choose.

Citation:
1. 2. 3.
Hadramasmatra

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 10, 2019 8:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I choose the third seal.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 23 sur 27

Sauter vers: