L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 02, 2019 4:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smirking she left back to the offices of the palazzo to continue her work.
Maybe she would have told him that all this "bureaucracy"i s already done within the offices which aren't public but in the end she was not able to read minds.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 06, 2019 1:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monseigneur Josephus your Coat of arms are finished. I hope they meet your expectation.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 06, 2019 5:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

More than my expectations. Coat of arms received with much appreciation and gratitude.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 06, 2019 11:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Arctaurus

2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Arctaurus; Baron of Wells, a title that holds the deed to Bishop's Palace in Wells

3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Bishop of Clifton http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=877964#877964

If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors : Yellow, Blue, Black and White

5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : Lion

6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/South_view_of_the_Bishops_Palace%2C_Wells_by_Buck_dates_1733.jpg the seal at the bottom middle of the drawing; the lion is black over a white background.

Here's the color reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diocese_of_Bath_and_Wells#/media/File:Dio_Bath_Wells_arms.png

7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : Fides Querens Intellectum.

8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portuguese

--------------------
Seal Application a écrit:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Arctaurus

2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles : Arctaurus; Baron of Wells, a title that holds the deed to Bishop's Palace in Wells

3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s) : Bishop of Clifton http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=877964#877964

4 )Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like : https://i.imgur.com/giWKQNS.png

5 ) The legend you desire : Fides Querens Intellectum

Humility is not a virtue of the weak but of the strong... [Bishop of Clifton]

Dernière édition par Arctaurus le Dim Jan 20, 2019 5:58 am; édité 3 fois
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 06, 2019 8:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monseigneur Arctaurus I have invested some hours to do the proper research for your Coat of Arms as I understood well it shall be a reflection to your fief.

Yet we need to make sure the rules of heraldry wont be broken. A cross with gold and silver (yellow and white) is in this way you asked for it not possible as this is a restricted combination that is reserved soly for the pope himself and only if he would like to have such colorcombination CoA for his reign.

I have managed to find the right "Wells" lion for the second half and hope you enjoy my work on the cross with a facette white cross instead of the one you asked for.

Your seals just like the others currently missing will be executed by a different herald who will need a bit more of time for it at the moment so please be patient.

Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 08, 2019 11:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It seems the Papacy and I share the same taste for colors and design Very Happy Anyway, I thank you for doing the proper research and making the necessary adjustments. I do not wish to offend the Holy Father. Just one more request. Can we change the color of the lion to black?

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 10, 2019 1:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Delicate that was the word the request of Monseigneur Arctaurus discribed best.
As this particular lion was not to be found easily within the books of the palazzo. The ink she needed to use to meet the request needed to be special as otherwise all details of the lion would be lost.
It took her a while but in the end she could approach Father Arctaurus again.

"I hope this meets your desires."

Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 10, 2019 7:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect! It's a work of art. Thank you very much for taking the time Mother Jolieen.

Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 20, 2019 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mgr Josephus, here are your seals!

Citation:

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 20, 2019 6:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And these one are those of Mgr Arctaurus :

Citation:

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 21, 2019 12:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella.Luna a écrit:
Mgr Josephus, here are your seals!

Received with great gratitude.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Arctaurus

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 22, 2019 11:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gracias Msgr. Estrella!

Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 26, 2019 11:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mgr Lacine, as promised, here are your seals :

Citation:

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 28, 2019 11:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

These are beautiful. Thank you Msgr. Estrella.

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 02, 2019 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings to you all. I have come here to request that my seals and CoA be made a new. They have been destroyed by some sort of mites during my absence in retreat.

Could you kindly give the a little facelift please?

OOC: I the seals are no longer present. I think it is due to website changes or something. The link is not a good one.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 19 sur 27

Sauter vers: